Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

16 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I don't remember that navira ? Do you have an article or snippet that talks about that ?

Thxs, pp

Yo Snap - A Chick Posted In The Bro Thread ! :o 

Oh Ya - U ‘Bro’ Girl ...

houston rockets dancing GIF by NBA

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8

3 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

HEY HEY HEY!!! THE NEXT ROUND IS ON YOU D-THUG! BUT TELL US ALL THE TRUTH, WHICH ONE OF US USUALLY GETS BOMBED FIRST?! HA!!! :drunk:🤣

tenor.gif?itemid=10414848

Just Don’t Post A Clip Of Bruce And Luigi Butt Chugging ! :o 

a mans butt GIF

That Can Only Result In A Sure Fire Crappy Ending ...

• Haha 7
  • Confused 2

I have been saying that the FML is the most important law because it contains roadmap of all finances ...and the change of rate on iqd. Bro, look what bretling has to say about this FML: out of Iraq...article "The Finance Committee rebuild the of the draft for the Financial Management Bill and announced the establishment of a mechanism to pay off foreign debts warn the committee on the economy and investment to double the value of external debt because of the benefits of them.'"  -  Question - If I'm understanding correctly they're talking about making sure when the rate changes they won't overpay their debts.  So they're changing all their rates on their debts.  This was the law the CBI was talking about a year ago that needed to happen before they could change the rate

• Upvote 10

40 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I went ahead and bit the bullet.  Started getting my home ready for rent.  I am ready for this to be over.

I give you credit for being so positive. I guess once you gained your " Bro " status things started looking so much better... lol. Yes your putting it out there with getting the house ready to rent. I like it !!

I'm getting pumped as well Botz, gets hard at times to stay grounded.  :)

pp

• Upvote 4

Here's more from Breitling: 16-2019   Newshound Guru Breitling    "...Am I reading this correctly?"  Absolutely.  That's exactly what it is.  It's a major major deal for us.  But before you get too excited remember it doesn't say when they're going to do it and they don't give us a clear date on the revaluation and all that stuff...Is this a big mess or what No not at all!  If you understand the importance of that [Financial Management Bill] then you're going to be very very happy.  For some people it's too technical and it won't sink in but it's a phenomenal position to be in for us and watching what these guys are doing.  So they're moving forward.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, navira said:

Here's more from Breitling:

Ya - But It Looks Way Better Like This ! :o 

5-16-2019   Newshound Guru  ‘Bro’-tling   There is massive phenomenal news coming out of Iraq...

article "The Finance Committee rebuild the of the draft for the Financial Management Bill and announced the establishment of a mechanism to pay off foreign debts warn the committee on the economy and investment to double the value of external debt because of the benefits of them.'"  - 

Question - If I'm understanding correctly they're talking about making sure when the rate changes they won't overpay their debts. 

So they're changing all their rates on their debts. 

This was the law the CBI was talking about a year ago that needed to happen before they could change the rate...'

5-16-2019   Newshound Guru ‘Bro’-tling    "...Am I reading this correctly?" Absolutely. 

That's exactly what it is.  It's a major major deal for us.  

But before you get too excited remember 

it doesn't say when they're going to do it and they don't give us a clear date on the revaluation and all that stuff...

Is this a big mess or what?  No not at all! 

If you understand the importance of that [Financial Management Bill] then you're going to be very very happy

For some people it's too technical and it won't sink in but 

it's a phenomenal position to be in for us and watching what these guys are doing. 

So they're moving forward.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:

I went ahead and bit the bullet.  Started getting my home ready for rent.

So How Much Does A Blind Bat Cave Go For On The Open Market These Days ? :blink: 

comic con deadpool GIF

Or Maybe U Can Just Rent It Out On Weekends To DJ Umbertino For Superhero Rave Parties ! :o 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, navira said:

I have been saying that the FML is the most important law because it contains roadmap of all finances ...and the change of rate on iqd. Bro, look what bretling has to say about this FML: out of Iraq...article "The Finance Committee rebuild the of the draft for the Financial Management Bill and announced the establishment of a mechanism to pay off foreign debts warn the committee on the economy and investment to double the value of external debt because of the benefits of them.'"  -  Question - If I'm understanding correctly they're talking about making sure when the rate changes they won't overpay their debts.  So they're changing all their rates on their debts.  This was the law the CBI was talking about a year ago that needed to happen before they could change the rate

That’s exactly what it means and Breitling went over this in his call yesterday also...good stuff! Hopefully we will see the RV before Iran gets blown up!

• Upvote 5

30 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Ya - But It Looks Way Better Like This ! :o 

5-16-2019   Newshound Guru  ‘Bro’-tling   There is massive phenomenal news coming out of Iraq...

article "The Finance Committee rebuild the of the draft for the Financial Management Bill and announced the establishment of a mechanism to pay off foreign debts warn the committee on the economy and investment to double the value of external debt because of the benefits of them.'"  - 

Question - If I'm understanding correctly they're talking about making sure when the rate changes they won't overpay their debts. 

So they're changing all their rates on their debts. 

This was the law the CBI was talking about a year ago that needed to happen before they could change the rate...'

5-16-2019   Newshound Guru ‘Bro’-tling    "...Am I reading this correctly?" Absolutely. 

That's exactly what it is.  It's a major major deal for us.  

But before you get too excited remember 

it doesn't say when they're going to do it and they don't give us a clear date on the revaluation and all that stuff...

Is this a big mess or what?  No not at all! 

If you understand the importance of that [Financial Management Bill] then you're going to be very very happy

For some people it's too technical and it won't sink in but 

it's a phenomenal position to be in for us and watching what these guys are doing. 

So they're moving forward.

Haha