Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

2 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I love your positivity as it is so uplifting  and we all 🙏 that it could be so that the IQD could increase at the end of this current term as you mentioned in your comment above. Although I hesitate to get the “champagne on Ice” because the little doubt creeps in called ... Remember this is Iraq. 

Don't you ever sleep? haha - Stay optimistic, it will be the only way to get through this.

2 hours ago, navira said:

NI, iam just as pumped as Adam...this is gonna pop....keep the positivity alive, cheers n all dvers. 

I am with you on this. Adam has said it time and time again that he does have contacts in Iraq. I trust his insight before any of my thoughts as to what has to get done to make this RV. If he feel its is the HCL, then that works for me. I totally agree about keeping a positive attitude with this investment. It is too easy to beat yourself up. Most of us really needed this to hit years ago. I have seen members that were on here pass hoping that their family members will benefit someday. Just stay positive and avoid the negativity.  

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

Chuck....Let's hope this is the silence before the storm..and hope Adam's contacts

are spot on....👍

lmb4321 I am hoping so too. I have been in this way too long and i am ready to move on to the next stag of my life. Adam, I must say, has been spot on in his forecasting . The movement in the price of oil and them talking about getting the HCL done.You can add crypto currency as well.  I feel he knows what he is talking about. If he sees .10, i am good with that too. As long as we can get started. I would love to see 1 to 1. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Sure are a lot of alcoholics on here. Lol ! Drinking every day due to this investment happening soon.  This has been happening soon for the last  year.  Keep up the positive vibes. Just don't ruin your livers.  Lol.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, cranman said:

Sure are a lot of alcoholics on here. Lol ! Drinking every day due to this investment happening soon.  This has been happening soon for the last  year.  Keep up the positive vibes. Just don't ruin your livers.  Lol.

Pssssh, for me you're warning is about 10 years late hahahahaha 🤣🥃:drunk:

But thanks bub! CHEERS!!

tenor.gif?itemid=12804071

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

bro 5 more years..might even be longer... for sure... look at all the negative news... but I think we should be coming here everyday and remind everyone how bad Iraq is doing what do you think bro? 😂 haha let’s goooooo IQD

Edited by 6ly410
  • Haha 4