Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

Everybody should see this video.. as my Kurdish friend has always told me.. in many ways living in Erbil is similar to living in the US. The poverty level is not much higher, people have nice things, ATMs have been there for years and he lived in a gated community.. so when I hear, “How can they do that or this with a worthless currency”, and “Everybody needs this to happen so they have some money those poor Iraqis”.. lol I just shake my head.. :)

• Upvote 2

exactly! you look at some of these very lavish conference rooms when the govt has their meetings. Very nice furnishings, flowers everywhere, bottled water. just seems out of place for a war torn, run down, bearly making it country.....

• Upvote 2

Just now, Botzwana said:

Do you realice you just put together an argument for it not happening ever?

Lol.. who knows! I believe it will happen from things I have heard from family and people I trust, not because a guru tells me everybody is dirt poor over there eating black powder out of unexploded ordinance.. lol ok I made that last part up..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/29/2019 at 8:30 PM, 6ly410 said:

Eventually Iraq will split into 3 states......all religion based....Sunni...Shite...Kurds....

Even during the surge of 07-8.....Erbil was a very safe haven.....an area where many in the US military felt comfortable not carrying weapons......a very refined and peaceful area by ME standards......

The above video helps clearly illustrate it is still the same.....

Long term my bet would be the Kurds will far exceed anything the other 2 factions do in the future success wise......

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

12 hours ago, markb57 said:

It's good to see these videos from other people of Iraq. It gives you a totally different perspective on life there. This and the fact that the pictures of when the Iraqi's have these gatherings and meetings and such, the rooms they are in are so lavish. Hard to imagine there was ever war there. I mean I know there was war but still kinda makes you go hmmmmm....

I agree @markb57 . This video actually made me consider the possibility of traveling to that part of Iraq in the future. It does seem like they are living a normal lifestyle with mostly modern conveniences.  The part when they were given those drinks was absolutely hilarious. Very encouraging video for sure. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, davis411 said:

i will report after I get a bowl of camel balls soup

1 hour ago, markb57 said:

another video from the couple.

fascinating.

Ya, And In This Scene She’s Enthusiastically Exclaiming ...

’OMG ! Who Knew That The Camel Balls Soup Could Be So Amazing - People Are Going Nuts For It !’ :o 

What Day Is It ...  :bananacamel:

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5