Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

In 2009 or 10 we had a guy Medic who said it was going to go at 2 am to 4 am one Sat in the fall.  I was very excited because earlier that day I ACTUALLY saw a rate of 1.49 for about 8-10 mins.  

I understand and applaud laud your enthusiasm, keep rocking it.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 4/28/2019 at 1:50 AM, 6ly410 said:

cheers bro..all the news wow

16 hours ago, navira said:

Lol. Me n bro thank u guys. Cheers all

Wtf - Who Keeps Negging Our Goofy But Luvable Bro’s On The Previous Page ? :blink: 

Just Don’t Click On This Thread If U’ve Got Bitter Beer Face ! :o 

bitter-beer-face-gif-keystone-light-lager-beer-commercial

Sheesh ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Wtf - Who Keeps Negging Our Goofy But Luvable Bro’s On The Previous Page ? :blink: 

Just Don’t Click On This Thread If U’ve Got Bitter Beer Face ! :o 

bitter-beer-face-gif-keystone-light-lager-beer-commercial

Sheesh ...

:D  :D  :D 

Not me. I just block people that irritate me, there aren't many people left to block. Lol

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

I caught this vid yesterday browsing YT. I asked the couple in the comments that I noticed the taxi driver quoted a rate in USD, not dinar. Haven't got a response yet or any further comments as to how much of their trip they had to use USD as apposed to dinar.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

First this was a great video, I actually enjoyed this couple and might look at more of their videos of their travels. Looks very entertaining. Secondly it sounded like the taxi driver said $25 and the guy said wow sounds expensive. Taxi driver then said my supervisor says $20 my friend. He said okay let's go. I also saw they got 4 $25k notes out the ATM machine at the airport as well. With no issues. Thanks for sharing @markb57

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

something else about the taxi driver. he told the couple when he first quoted the higher price that he'd give them a receipt so they could get reimbursed. He thought they were contractors working there till the couple said they were tourists. I'm sure they don't see many American tourists there and maybe allot more American contractors working there?? Interesting...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, chris2028 said:

First this was a great video, I actually enjoyed this couple and might look at more of their videos of their travels. Looks very entertaining. Secondly it sounded like the taxi driver said $25 and the guy said wow sounds expensive. Taxi driver then said my supervisor says $20 my friend. He said okay let's go. I also saw they got 4 $25k notes out the ATM machine at the airport as well. With no issues. Thanks for sharing @markb57

Thank 6ly410 for the vid. I just happened to run up on it the day before. Just coincidence I guess.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

It's good to see these videos from other people of Iraq. It gives you a totally different perspective on life there. This and the fact that the pictures of when the Iraqi's have these gatherings and meetings and such, the rooms they are in are so lavish. Hard to imagine there was ever war there. I mean I know there was war but still kinda makes you go hmmmmm....

• Upvote 3