Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

On 4/20/2019 at 12:34 PM, GregHi said:

Air tech, 

I’m only playing devils advocate and asking because I truly don’t know.. but what if it’s not a program rate, but the real rate? Are there articles out there from iraq that talk about the Dinar rate being a programmed rate, or is that a term we have heard from the Gurus for many years that they made up? Just wondering. ;)

Yes that is the one thing that scares me also the big question what if this is truly their value and we have been lied to this whole time and it’s not a programmed rate!! Which means all of us are complete idiots for funding a terrorist nation to rebuild their economy...think about that long and hard! This deal is either real or not we will either become wealthy or stay exactly where we are for many more years to come! Happy Easter Everyone!!

• Upvote 2

Iraqi parliament speaker in Erbil, due to meet with senior officials

31 minutes ago

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/2e447dca-3191-4828-aafe-b4bd777cefc0?platform=hootsuite

Iraqi parliament speaker in Erbil, due to meet with senior officials
Iraq’s Parliament Speaker Mohammed al-Halbousi arrives in the Kurdistan Region capital of Erbil on April 22, 2019. (Photo: Kurdistan 24)

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – Iraq’s parliamentary speaker Mohammed al-Halbousi on Monday arrived in the Kurdistan Region capital of Erbil and is set to meet with senior Kurdish leaders and officials during his visit.

The trip comes two days after a parliamentary delegation from the Kurdistan Region visited Baghdad to meet with an Iraqi counterpart and participate in the summit held in the capital between top legislators from Iraq’s regional neighbors, hosted by Halbousi.

Upon arrival at Erbil International Airport in the afternoon, the speaker was welcomed by his Kurdistan Region counterpart Vala Fareed. Following this, they held a meeting, attended by deputy parliament speakers from both sides, among other officials.

The Iraqi speaker is expected to meet with senior officials, including Kurdistan Regional Government Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani, and Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) leader Masoud Barzani.

They are due to discuss a range of issues with a focus on the developing relations between Baghdad and Erbil. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes that is the one thing that scares me also the big question what if this is truly their value and we have been lied to this whole time and it’s not a programmed rate!! Which means all of us are complete idiots for funding a terrorist nation to rebuild their economy...think about that long and hard! This deal is either real or not we will either become wealthy or stay exactly where we are for many more years to come! Happy Easter Everyone!!

It is my understanding that prior to the 1st Gulf War the rate was $3.21 plus .....In order to cut off Sadam's funds and ability to continue the continue this war/wars his money was made worthless (old Sadam Bills) and the Newly printed currency was dramatically reduced in value (somewhere around 3000 IQD to the USD) to be sure he would not have the funds to continue his war/wars.....This action was done at the hands of the IMF, UN, USA and Coalition  leaders.

Over the years since the wars ended it has revalued a couple times I understand from 3000 to 1 to 1600-1 and today it remains at 1190 to 1.

Some think if/when it could come out at .10-.25 per IQD, other hope to see $1.00-1.25 per IQD, still others are in the $1.70-1.85 and move up, there has been talk of $2.86 there abouts and even starting out at $3.25 or close to the old rate before the wars started.

Now many of the So Called guru's will bring out rates in the $4.50 -$6.50 Street rate (what ever that is) and even higher here in the States.....But they never call rates for the EU or other places. RThen every now and then they will come out with $8.00 even $16.00 for the IQD.

That is sorta the Cliff Notes....I don't want to go into madam Woo and the Chinese Elders, the New UST in Reno and the Hydrated Pay Masters, the 800  call me to get Lucky #'s and the list goes on.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Yes that is my understanding as well Karsten and I have been invested since 2005! However again with so much dinar now in circulation how do we know if that is really their true value now period? I know why we did it and tanked the dinar but along with doing that we add trillions of dinar into the mix and they have added trillions more over the years. This we absolutely supposed to RV back when Shabibi had the reigns but we all know what happened to him. Let’s not forget also that governments don’t want people to have money as it’s easier to control your people when they are poor. So even though there won’t be instant millionaires there by just increasing the purchasing power to atleast on par with the dollar stills gives the people a lot of value. Just thinking out loud but sorry to say the only ones getting rich are the dinar dealers and the dinar forum owners period so far!! Not knocking Adam but I am sure he set for life now with the time it has taken to RV..lol.. I am just so so tired of this investment that I went and bought some Dong for the first time last week just to cheer me up..haha...got 5 million for less than $300.00 go figure and if the China deals does finally come to fruition soon which I believe it will who knows that currency may just in fact gain value before Iraq gets off the toilet since the Chinese basically control that!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Dinarrock,

I would have to agree and say about the same thing. I forget when I got into the Dinar but the people that did also had VND and he was more than willing to sale IQD to buy more VND.....He always thought the VND was going to happen 1st.

So on his lead I have  picked up a bunch of VND over the years. I to believe that with POTUS Trump at the wheel working this new trade deal VND will have a good chance of going before these nit wits in Iraq figure out what they want to do.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Saudi and Iranian firms vie for business at Erbil trade fair 

By Rudaw 20 minutes ago 

fair-22042019%20(6).jpg
fair-22042019%20(1).jpg
6 / 11

fair-22042019%20(1)-034548.jpg
fair-22042019%20(2)-034552.jpg
fair-22042019%20(3)-034555.jpg
fair-22042019%20(4)-034558.jpg
fair-22042019%20(5)-034602.jpg
fair-22042019%20(6)-034605.jpg
fair-22042019%20(7)-034608.jpg
fair-22042019%20(8)-034611.jpg
fair-22042019%20(9)-034615.jpg
fair-22042019%20(10)-034618.jpg
fair-22042019%20(11)-034621.jpg

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – Two hundred companies are taking part in a joint four-dayconstruction and oil and gas fair in Erbil to promote investment in the Kurdistan Region and other parts of Iraq. 

The 11th Erbil International Building - Construction, Municipal Equipment & Machinery Exhibition and the Fifth Erbil Oil & Gas International Exhibition was held simultaneously under the supervision of the KRG Reconstruction and Housing Ministry and Oil and Natural Resources Ministry. 

Foreign firms are attending from 15 countries – including regional rivals Saudi Arabia and Iran. 

The fair was opened by Deputy Prime Minister Qubad Talabani and attended by officials from the KRG and the Iraqi government. 

Erol Guler, export manager of Turkish firm Aydin Boru, told Rudaw English they are “keen to work in the Kurdistan Region as it is rapidly developing especially in the field of gas and oil.”

The firm sells oil pipes and related materials.

He described the fair “an opportunity” to sign contracts with the Region and firms working in the sector.

Aydin Boru operates in 20 European and Middle Eastern countries. 

“This is the first time for us to have come to the Kurdistan Region,” he said. 

Iranian firms also attended the fair – many of them looking to invest in the Region for the first time. 

“We have plans to operate across Iraq including Mosul,” Babak Ziaie, manager of Iranian firm Tanha Pouland, told Rudaw English.

Tanha Poulad works in construction selling building materials. According to the company’s manager, they operate across Iran and hope to expand into Azerbaijan and Russia. 

Russia’s Rus Construct, which has been operating in the Kurdistan Region since 2015, building a number of trade and residential towers in Erbil, is taking a keen interest in the reconstruction of war-torn Mosul.

“Our objective is to work in other parts of Iraq and particularly Mosul if the security situation there allows,” Saman Soro, senior coordination officer at Rus Construct, told Rudaw English.

However, the dominate party at this year’s Erbil International Fair is Saudi Arabia.   

“This is the first time that 22 Saudi companies have taken part. They are giant Saudi companies,” Abu Bangin, head of the Erbil International Fair, told Rudaw. 

“The Saudis want to bring their assets to the Kurdistan Region and start investment here,” he said.

The fair comes “as the economic crisis is ending, Daesh has been eliminated, [and] airports have reopened,” Bangin said, using the Arabic acronym for the Islamic State (ISIS).

After the Kurdistan independence referendum in the fall of 2017, Baghdad took punitive measures, including an embargo of the Region’s two international airports in Sulaimani and Erbil. Both reopened in 2018. 

This is the first fair of its kind since 2015. 

Bangin said “the stability of the Region” had made this year’s fair such a success. 
Edited 10 hours ago by 6ly410
  •  
  • Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

haha perfect this is done bro that’s all I can say pending rate change imo cheers 

22 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

?? care to elaboate for us that are not called " Bro "  ? lol  :)

pp

Sorry Chick - They Can’t Tell U ! :o 

bro GIF by CBS

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7