Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

54 minutes ago, Artitech said:

It Amazes me, how they can open a new bank without a trade able currency! Still showing the program rate! Something must change really quick! 

Air tech, 

I’m only playing devils advocate and asking because I truly don’t know.. but what if it’s not a program rate, but the real rate? Are there articles out there from iraq that talk about the Dinar rate being a programmed rate, or is that a term we have heard from the Gurus for many years that they made up? Just wondering. ;)

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With so much enthusiasm behind this post I have decided  that when I am out and about tomorrow I’ll buy that bottle of champagne that you and Navira have been recommending we should buy ...

Thank you 😊

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

Air tech, 

I’m only playing devils advocate and asking because I truly don’t know.. but what if it’s not a program rate, but the real rate? Are there articles out there from iraq that talk about the Dinar rate being a programmed rate, or is that a term we have heard from the Gurus for many years that they made up? Just wondering. ;)

I have never seen anything official from Iraq myself. After 10 years that is what I have come to understand! If I m not mistaken, I believe Adam has referred to it as program rate too! JMHO!

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I have never seen anything official from Iraq myself. After 10 years that is what I have come to understand! If I m not mistaken, I believe Adam has referred to it as program rate too! JMHO!

Thanks Airtech, after so long I guess I am just trying to sort out old guru talk vs facts. Over time they seem to blend together for me or I’m getting older and can’t remember anymore.. lol

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3