Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

Cabinet agrees roadmap for implementation of government programme 2018-2022

ca.jpg

06 Feb 2019 - 11:29 am

The Cabinet held its weekly regular meeting in Baghdad on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adil Abd Al-Mahdi.

The Cabinet discussed the Iraqi government programme for 2018-2022, and adopted a covenant committing the Prime Minister and members of the Cabinet to implementing the programme and to be held accountable for its delivery before parliament.

The Cabinet also discussed and agreed a roadmap to guide ministers as they begin to turn the government vision into practical measures.

Prime Minister Abd Al-Mahdi told the Cabinet that ministers must take all necessary measures to remove administrative barriers and cut red tape that may affect the implementation of the government programme.

The Cabinet agreed to the establishment by the World Bank of a recovery and reconstruction fund for Iraq.

The Cabinet voted to reduce import tariffs on books as part of the Iraqi government policy to promote a culture of reading and study.

https://gds.gov.iq/2019/02/06/cabinet-agrees-roadmap-for-implementation-of-government-programme-2018-2022/

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

@6ly410 Thanks for all of these posts! When you post these links I always go and read some of the comments on the tweet. Some don't have comments etc, however I read one from the other day about Iraq being open for business. Someone made a comment on the tweet that stated, " not with a program rate, are you in Article 8 yet". Another person replied and said something along the lines of they have been for about a week and globally the gold standard has been in place since Jan 21st but banks are still implementing programs etc, and the rate should show around the 16th or so. Now usually I would blow that to the wayside, however with what you and @navira have been posting about the 16th, 17th etc, this seems very plausible. Add into the fact that Wells Fargo was out of order for a few days last week and they just happen to be the one bank that went out of their way to post they DO NOT SELL IRAQI DINAR, seems like there is a lot going on all at once. We shall see! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

25 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

@6ly410 Thanks for all of these posts! When you post these links I always go and read some of the comments on the tweet. Some don't have comments etc, however I read one from the other day about Iraq being open for business. Someone made a comment on the tweet that stated, " not with a program rate, are you in Article 8 yet". Another person replied and said something along the lines of they have been for about a week and globally the gold standard has been in place since Jan 21st but banks are still implementing programs etc, and the rate should show around the 16th or so. Now usually I would blow that to the wayside, however with what you and @navira have been posting about the 16th, 17th etc, this seems very plausible. Add into the fact that Wells Fargo was out of order for a few days last week and they just happen to be the one bank that went out of their way to post they DO NOT SELL IRAQI DINAR, seems like there is a lot going on all at once. We shall see! 

Stop getting me so excited...... I like your speculation, but I gotta keep my head in the game at work this week! 😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Stop getting me so excited...... I like your speculation, but I gotta keep my head in the game at work this week! 😂

LOL!! Bro our Pats won another Super Bowl and this thing is about to pop in Iraq. I've been trying to be leveled out for the past week but man its hard! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, chris2028 said:

LOL!! Bro our Pats won another Super Bowl and this thing is about to pop in Iraq. I've been trying to be leveled out for the past week but man its hard! 

No doubt and there have been bills submitted to congress to end the Fed and abolish the I R S.... and a bill called the Token Taxonomy Act.... that treats crypto like currencies not as securities. I don’t think things could be looking any better :)  

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

Thanks Chris.  Is there a way u can link to that comment made about the 16th ?

• Upvote 2