Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

5 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Got something to say then say it 

I assume, as I think we all do, that the article is implying Iran will accept dinars to settle payment. As Synopsis stated earlier, does it make sense to rv after paying Iran in millions of program rate dinar,  making them instantly hyper wealthy? It does not. So, either they adjust their exchange rate prior to payments to Iran or iraqs adjusted value is so minimal, it makes Iran's winfall modest at best.

Beyond that, can't we all just get along haha bro?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

And what is Iran going to do with Iraqi Dinars? Not challenging you, 6ly410, just questioning Iran agreeing on accepting non internationally traded currency.

37 minutes ago, miquel said:

I assume, as I think we all do, that the article is implying Iran will accept dinars to settle payment. As Synopsis stated earlier, does it make sense to rv after paying Iran in millions of program rate dinar,  making them instantly hyper wealthy? It does not. So, either they adjust their exchange rate prior to payments to Iran or iraqs adjusted value is so minimal, it makes Iran's winfall modest at best.

Beyond that, can't we all just get along haha bro?

Gentlemen, Rugbylaird19 AND Miquel, Happy New Year To You!!! :tiphat:

Miquel stated my view correctly. Iraq is currently an net importer of Insanian goods so would have to export Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to maintain trade. If, over a period of time of Insanians accumulating Bicraqi Dinar then the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstates at a value of nominally 1,000 times, the Insanians would then have an insane amount of purchasing power to further the Insanian terrorist agenda and conquest in the Muddle East. Not good at all (:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:)

For example, if the Insanians accumulate 1 Trillion Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar for nominally 1 Billion USD in trade over, say, three to six months AND then (for example here) the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstates at 1 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar = 1 USD then the Insanians would have 1 Trillion USD worth of purchase power. With Countries moving away from trade in the USD to OTHER currency means, the serial numbered Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar could maintain reasonable value in exchanges with OTHER countries even though blocked from entering the SWIFT system.

What a mess (:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:)

Also, the Insanians are pilfering the corrupt weekday CBI daily currency auctions in a "closed economy" with who knows how much (:confused2:   :confused2:   :confused2:)

So, flippin' the switch to a "open economy" with a real time ReInstated Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar would benefit both Iraq AND the rest of the world to kick off the reconstruction, construction, economic development, AND foreign investment in Iraq to quell Bicraqi Iraqi with the opiate of prosperity simultaneously putting the hurt on the Insanians in a likely nonrecoverable way.

So, I believe time is of the essence and lots of crazy news to be a foot in the next days and weeks the beginning of THIS year.

Well, OK, just my conjecture, thoughts, opinions, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! Hey, I might REALLY be a nut job or somethin'.!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR Reader!!!

:o       :o       :o

In The Mean Time.....................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2