Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Amazing Acts of Love

MyLadiesDaddy

Yes there are more that are good than bad LGD. It's not what the fake news wants us to see. I bet that there are a million to one good stories every day and that's why God wants our hearts to be as children. Damn the world that takes our joy ! I know it's that way but it doesn't have to be that way. 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

Ive got to be truthful, with all of you. Ive been on this ride for 10 plus years, Lets just say, I do have a lot invested. 2006 to 2008 my business went down the toilet. loosing absolutely everything. Ive been a pretty strong believer, just knowing, change is on its way. Well here I am almost 10 years later, with my wife and our son with special needs. I do think I am stronger today, but being 63, you pretty much either have it figured out, or wondering why the hell did it happen this way.

I was truly sick of so called Christians patting me on the back and say Ill be praying for ya! Remember telling my wife, you know if this ever hits, I truly do not know what Im going to do. Ive had million dollar homes, oh that Big 80k Ford King Ranch, wife had that Mercedes SL 550, actually sat in he driveway and cried as they loaded them up on the wrecker.

Said all that to say this, I now know what its like to add groceries up on a calculator in the store, live in a Mobil home, that I picked up at an auction and remodeled, watching, Craigs List for free items, that I fixed it up with. I feel we are very close, now, stories like the above still tug at my heart, My vow, there will be NO chandeliers bought for churches, I will go to the highways and byways to help those that are in need. Thanks LGD for the Vet story up above, that is the direction Im headed to help!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

Ive got to be truthful, with all of you. Ive been on this ride for 10 plus years, Lets just say, I do have a lot invested. 2006 to 2008 my business went down the toilet. loosing absolutely everything. Ive been a pretty strong believer, just knowing, change is on its way. Well here I am almost 10 years later, with my wife and our son with special needs. I do think I am stronger today, but being 63, you pretty much either have it figured out, or wondering why the hell did it happen this way.

I was truly sick of so called Christians patting me on the back and say Ill be praying for ya! Remember telling my wife, you know if this ever hits, I truly do not know what Im going to do. Ive had million dollar homes, oh that Big 80k Ford King Ranch, wife had that Mercedes SL 550, actually sat in he driveway and cried as they loaded them up on the wrecker.

Said all that to say this, I now know what its like to add groceries up on a calculator in the store, live in a Mobil home, that I picked up at an auction and remodeled, watching, Craigs List for free items, that I fixed it up with. I feel we are very close, now, stories like the above still tug at my heart, My vow, there will be NO chandeliers bought for churches, I will go to the highways and byways to help those that are in need. Thanks LGD for the Vet story up above, that is the direction Im headed to help!

I love that idea!!!👍👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

My dear Friend I truly know the pain that you feel. I've never had a business that ever made real money, though that was not 

because I didn't try. I've always felt in my heart that if the Lord ever gave me the opportunity I would start a home for trafficked and

unwanted children. But that doesn't seem to be Gods will. So I do what I can by providing for my wife and two daughters and pray that 

God will use them to fulfill the dreams that I have. I really do pray for you and everyone here at DV EVERYDAY. You all are my family.

You're a good man and God has not forgotten you. Though sometimes things may be hard. It's in  those times that we must 

draw closer to our God with all our heart and might and strength. He will answer your prayers. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

Ditto sir.

i am on a similar path.

Edited by Muleslayer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

I am sincerely sorry that you experienced such loss.  Many of us have our own stories of loss, embarrassment, humiliation, etc.  But when I remember that there are orphan children in Cambodia living in garbage dumps, I get some perspective and switch back to being thankful for what I have.

Christians tell you they will pray for you, and many will do that.  What do you want them to do for you?  We all look to God, who is The Restorer and Finisher of our faith.  The Bible says Paul learned how to abound and abase.  I do believe God's will is for us to have every need met, but our financial condition should not affect our walk with God.

I guess what I'm saying is that we have the Good News of God's gift of salvation and healing, and we should get over ourselves and be about the Father's business.  We can do that without ever seeing an RV.

Edited by Shedagal
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

I"m sorry my brother. I'm not a good christian. I struggle like so many others but I am thankful for all of my family and the good Lord in my life. As I say this prayer this morning for you and your family , I want you to know that you are not alone in your strife. Good Lord please ease the burdens on this man and his family, please fill his heart with peace and love and joy  and let know one block his path to you. Amen 🙏

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1