Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Noontime Guru Opinions - Saturday - 11/03/2018

11-3-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   The new Iranian sanctions that are due to kick-in in a few days and this may be our saving grace. These sanctions may force the issue of preventing USD currency through the currency auction sales from going to Iran. This may override any other (fake) “security” concerns and so may finally allow the cancellation of the auctions and the use of the dinar in trade. If this happens, they must pull the trigger and go international (at least this is my take) as they will have no choice.

11-3-2018  Guest Guru Sunkissed   [Donald Trump seems confident...in the possibility of repaying the public debt that has exceeded the $ 20 trillion mark in a short time...]  It has been rumored that the UST holds approximately 7 Trillion IQD. If the dinar came out the gate near 3:1 the exchange could pay off the US National debt...or even if they waited for the RV for sure! In my opinion, of course.  Also, it has been said that the Paris Club forgave $100 Billion in debt to Iraq. The USA could (potentially) forgive the Iraq debt and still exchange the IQD we potentially hold, and pay off the National debt. in my opinion also...

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, ezrapound said:

I like sunkissed's take on this.  IF all of this is true about the U.S. holding all this dinar, then I would think we could very possibly be in the home stretch here. Having been in this since '05 though, I am a confirmed skeptic until I see it in my bank account...

I'm not sure where Sunkissed got the 7 Trillion IQD figure, because the number that was bantered around for many years was 3.7 Trillion IQD, and that it was to be used as part of our currency reserves - or to buy Iraqi oil; and a negotiated $38 per barrel for Iraqi oil, that we could resell at whatever the going rate is. 

:salute:RON

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

RUMOR has it that The United States Of America holds a $32/barrel of Bicraqi Iraqi Crude Oil Credit with Iraq, too. So, even though the 3.7 or 7 or whatever trillion Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar The United States Of America holds, the longer term financial benefits may outweigh the holding of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar with the Bicraqi Iraqi Crude Oil Credit. The 200 day Crude Oil futures average is approximately $67/barrel. So, The United States Of America would make roughly the same amount as the Bicraqi Iraqi ($32 x 2 = $64) AND a LOT MORE as Crude Oil prices increase.

• Upvote 1