Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Confused Left

So what is it.....the MeToo movement??

or this..............

DEMS OBJECTIFY THEMSELVES TO PROTEST OBJECTIFICATION

Ten left-wing Vermonters have objectified themselves in a nude photo shoot to encourage women to vote Democrat “after the Kavanaugh confirmation, the #MeToo movement and Trump.”The Vermont news website Seven Days reported event organizer Dawn Robertson explained the goal was to “inspire” women through their “Grab Them by the Ballot” photo shoot.

Apparently, they have.

“As a female, I will be voting, fully clothed, straight ticket Republican,” wrote Joan Martin on Twitter.

A Twitter user responded: “This is just weird. And funny. Inspirational? No so much. If I were in the fence I’d be voting against the ladies getting naked for Democrats. Overkill.”

Image result for nude photo shoot to encourage women to vote Democrat

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

And then there's this Presidential hopeful..........seems she's confused as well........

She did make her point though......words hurt.........perception hurts.......what a strong candidate?????

Just who I want protecting us all from the evils of the world.......just pathetic............ICE and the KKK..........nice comparison Kamila.....????

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/11/15/kamala_harris_ice_nominee_ronald_vitiello_are_you_aware_of_parallels_between_ice_kkk.html

Sen. Kamala Harris vs. ICE Nominee: Are You Aware Of Parallels Between ICE and KKK?

Posted By Ian Schwartz 
On Date November 15, 2018

Sen. Kamala Harris vs. ICE Nominee: Are You Aware Of Parallels Between ICE and KKK?

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) likened immigration enforcement agency ICE to the Ku Klux Klan at a Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing on Thursday to confirm President Trump's nominee to run Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

Harris grilled Ronald Vitiello, the acting director of ICE, if he is aware of the "perception" of similarities between ICE and the KKK. The Senator later asked Vitiello how he could run a government agency and be unaware of how it is "perceived" by "certain communities."

After a brief history lesson on the tactics of the Klan, Harris grilled the acting director of ICE on his ability to notice the "perception" of the agency he is charged to run.

"Are you aware of the perception of many about how the power and the discretion at ICE is being used to enforce the laws? And do you see any parallels?" Harris asked.

"I do not see any parallels between sworn officers and agents," Vitiello responded.

"I do not see a parallel between what is constitutionally mandated as it relates to enforcing the law," he said after a back and forth with the Senator.

"I see no perception that puts ICE in the same category as the KKK. Is that what you’re asking me?" Vitiello eventually said after the Senator repeatedly asked him to acknowledge similarities between the KKK and ICE.

"Sir, how can you be the head of an agency and be unaware of how your agency is perceived by certain communities?" Harris demanded.

"I do not see a parallel between the power and the authority that ICE has to do its job and the agents and officers who do it professionally and excellently with lots of compassion," Vitiello said. "There’s a lot of perceptions in the media and in the public that are incorrect about the agency and what it does."

Harris also lashed out at Vitiello for interrupting her. From their exchange at Thursday's Senate hearing:

SEN. KAMALA HARRIS: Thank you Mr. Chairman, and I’d like to emphasize your point. This is a hearing to determine who will be the next head of ICE, so this is about reviewing the perspectives, the qualifications, and the experience of the nominee. So, that being said, I think, Mr. Vitellio [sic], that you would agr- -- have I pronounced your name correctly?

RONALD VITIELLO: Vitiello [pronounced “Vitello”].

HARRIS: Vitiello.

VITIELLO: Thank you.

HARRIS: I think you would agree as a member of law enforcement that law enforcement generally speaking —and certainly it would be the case with ICE officers and agents — that a great deal of your power is discretionary. You have limited resources and you make decisions about what you’re gonna do, but you exercise a great deal of discretion in terms of how you are going to use the limited resources and how you are gonna prioritize them.

And then, understanding that, I think you would also agree that one’s perspective and their bias, if they have bias, will influence their exercise of discretion in terms of the power they have and how it will be used and implemented. So I want to return to the question that Senator Peters asked you about the statement you made describing the Democratic Party as “liberalcratic” or “NeoKlanist,” which was -- I think the assumption there was that you were comparing it to the Klu, Ku Klux Klan -- Klu [sic] Klux Klan, the KKK. So, you said in response to his question, you’re sorry because the words caused offense. So, would you not be sorry if no one was offended by your words?

VITIELLO: No, it was wrong to do.

HARRIS: Why was it wrong?

VITIELLO: Because those are offensive words.

HARRIS: Why are they offensive?

VITIELLO: Because they have history in this country and, and -- I, I honestly didn’t mean it that way.

HARRIS: But please talk about the history. What is the history that would then make those words wrong?

VITIELLO: Well, the Klan was what we would call today a domestic terrorist group.

HARRIS: Why? Why would we call them “domestic terrorist group” [sic]?

VITIELLO: ‘Cause they tried to use fear and force to change political environment [sic].

HARRIS: And what was the motivation for the use of fear and force?

VITIELLO: It was based on race and ethnicity.

HARRIS: Right. Are you aware of the perception of many about how the power and the discretion at ICE is being used to enforce the laws? And do you see any parallels?

VITIELLO: I do not see any parallels between sworn officers and agents-

HARRIS: [interrupting] I’m talking about perception. I’m talking about perception.

VITIELLO: I do not see a parallel between what is constitutionally mandated as it relates to enforcing the law-

HARRIS: [talking over Vitiello] Are you aware that there’s a perception -- are you aware that there’s a perception-

VITIELLO: I see no perception that puts ICE in the same category as the KKK. Is that what you’re asking me?

HARRIS: No, I’m very specific about what I’m asking you. Are you aware of a perception that the way that the discretion-

VITIELLO: [interrupting] I see no parallel.

HARRIS: I’m not finished.

VITIELLO: I see none.

HARRIS: I’m not finished. I’m not finished. Are you aware that there’s a perception that ICE is administering its power in a way that is causing fear and intimidation, particularly among immigrants and specifically among immigrants coming from Mexico and Central America? Are you aware of that perception?

VITIELLO: I do not see a parallel between the power and the authority that ICE has to do its job and the agents and officers who do it professionally and excellently with lots of compassion-

HARRIS: [interrupting] Sir, how can you be the head of an agency and be unaware of how your agency is perceived by certain communities?

VITIELLO: There’s a lot of perceptions in the media and in the public that are incorrect about the agency and what it does-

HARRIS: [interrupting] But the perception exists, would you agree, whether or not it’s correct? And wouldn’t you agree then that if that perception exists, there might need to be some work done to correct the perception?

VITIELLO: I do want to advocate for the workforce that the vital public safety mission that they have to protect the homeland [sic], and I think more people need to know how valuable they are to the society, so I agree with you on that.
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Lay out these lies you elude to...<_<

then we'll compare it to ho'bummer's extensive list & see which is the more damaging & severe to our Republic...

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight....

You wanna go down THAT rabbit hole... only one of us is comin' out.

I can but I promise, you won't like it....

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I personally couldn't care less what some communities think of ICE.  In my community we appreciate ICE catching and deporting illegals.  Karmala and any other person who supports open borders are breaking the laws they swore to uphold.  It's really not that difficult.  Enforce the LAW.  We have immigration laws and anyone who jumps the border is here illegally.  Sorry.  If you come into our country illegally you have BROKEN the LAW and are subject to the penalties.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

HARRIS: (interrupting) are you aware that there’s a perception -- are you aware that there’s a perception-

VITIELLO: I see no perception that puts ICE in the same category as the KKK. Is that what you’re asking me?

HARRIS: No, I’m very specific about what I’m asking you. Are you aware of a perception that the way that the discretion-

As an attorney would say - "asked and answered" - too bad Harris doesn't get it and obviously not the answer she wanted. Amazing, makes me shake my head over the leadership stupidity. Trump cannot drain the swamp fast enough nor deep enough. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

A grape explosion !  :lol::P

Guess she doesn't own a mirror... :jester:

Is it just us,

or does this 'ol gal look like the twin sister of 'The Count' on Sesame Street...?  :blink::P

:salute:   :salute: !!!SgtFuryUSCZ!!! :salute:   :salute:

Oh, Oh, SgtFuryUSCZ, looks like an Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Member Of The Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces gave You a Red Ruby Citation as a Badge Of Honor for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" since THEY are filled with "INTELLECTUAL ENVY" of the Stellar Capacity You BOTH demonstrate!!!

Congratulations, SgtFuryUSCZ!!!

:bravo:       :bravo:       :bravo:

(But, hey, I gave You a well warranted purple trophy instead. I trust You don't mind!!!)!!!

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Oh, Oh, SgtFuryUSCZ, looks like an Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Member Of The Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces gave You a Red Ruby Citation as a Badge Of Honor for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" since THEY are filled with "INTELLECTUAL ENVY" of the Stellar Capacity You BOTH demonstrate!!!

Congratulations, SgtFuryUSCZ!!!

:bravo:       :bravo:       :bravo:

(But, hey, I gave You a well warranted purple trophy instead. I trust You don't mind!!!)!!!

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:

***///

Thanks for checkin' our 6 for us, SYN !   :salute::salute:

We adore 'winning' a good Trophy.  :):D

Where we come from they mean something...:twothumbs:

Not like out in "Left" field where ya get one just for showin' up !  :eek:

WINNING ! :tiphat:MAGA !

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Thanks for checkin' our 6 for us, SYN !   :salute::salute:

We adore 'winning' a good Trophy.  :):D

Where we come from they mean something...:twothumbs:

Not like out in "Left" field where ya get one just for showin' up !  :eek:

WINNING ! :tiphat:MAGA !

You know You Two, there are just some things I can not say on the forum. Please note my deep appreciation for You Two for EVERYTHING You have done and are doing. My mental model (not as comprehensive or complex as any One of You Two) has figured out enough to grant You Two an exceptionally HIGH ESTEEM!!!

Sometimes, words just DO NOT cut it.

This, among other times with You Two, is one of them.

I can only offer a simple Thank You.

I know it REALLY falls short so please accept my humble inadequacy.

I am TRULY Honored by Your acknowledgement.

So, right now, I am a day late and dollar short on purple trophies and emeralds so I'll have to stop by later. I humbly ask that, for now, You accept:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank You.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

:tiphat:You da Best SYN !   :wub::wub:

Every time the bee stings or the dog bites,

you ride in with a spoonful of sugar for us !

You're our DV MaryPoppins !  ^_^

Always takin' the bitter pills here & makin' it better !  :D

:salute:   :salute: !!!SgtFury USCZ!!! :salute:   :salute:

:tiphat:   :tiphat: !!!All The Best You Two!!! :tiphat:   :tiphat:

• Upvote 1