Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV In China...Are We Next?

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Don't shoot...I'm only the messenger.

Bruce claims the RV exchanges have started.

In addition, RayRat claims the the exchange rate is at $4.25

Not varifed. Your opine.

11-2-2018   Intel Guru Bruce   ...I was feeling really good about what was supposed to occur for us last night [Wednesday]. I will tell you why, and this vindicates me somewhat. Guess what did happen...over Halloween night?  China started. China got this ball started with the GCR in Asia, in China, in Hong Kong...They started with exchanges. They started paying out, and we are sitting here with a very slow rollout at playing catch up now.  ...What it tells us is we were ready to go...We are still in a process here of a rollout. There are things happening as we speak...We been told by HSBC London that we are under a let’s call it High Alert Status...

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

here's another article related to the above...

03/3.2018 Philip Tilton...

Payments started in Zurich & Hong Kong. Reno started ending the codes on Oct 29 everyone must receive before Fri.

Private transactions must be liquidated before 26 Nov.

The RV will be from 11 to 12 Nov.

Don't despair just trust these Christmas parties will be the best in recent years.

Congratulations to everyone will collect the word of the day "Patience"

Your friend...source.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 8

5 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

Someone should fill that fbi form on Bruce - the bs he spews is just ridiculous. 

I know a couple of people that Stank scammed have sent the form in, on him. I dont know if the form is legit but if it is, he better start hiding because he's neck deep in scams from about 06. They seem to think that he needs to pay for his "intel and contacts" lies that caused them to buy into his bulls*it. Back then, there were a smaller percentage of scammers. Stank showed his true colors when he started asking for donations, and got thrown off websites. I wonder if he's gonna start asking for help with his attorney's fees? Who's gonna lead the flock now ?

Edited by Hammerknocker
punctuation
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Hammerknocker said:

I know a couple of people that Stank scammed have sent the form in, on him. I dont know if the form is legit but if it is, he better start hiding because he's neck deep in scams from about 06. They seem to think that he needs to pay for his "intel and contacts" lies that caused them to buy into his bulls*it. Back then, there were a smaller percentage of scammers. Stank showed his true colors when he started asking for donations, and got thrown off websites. I wonder if he's gonna start asking for help with his attorney's fees? Who's gonna lead the flock now ?

Makes my blood boil that he gets away with his bs. I wonder if he works for any Dinar dealers but how he gets away with it I don’t know. When I look on another website I always bypass his stuff. There are some genuine researchers out there I like chattels, butidream, and ootw and some others 

• Thanks 1

I hope everyone knows that Bruce is a fictional character. Made up by tony or renrat. Almost all these quotes Luigi brings in the rumors section from these fictional characters are made up B.S.! This is a public service announcement for anyone new to this. I just take it for granted everyone knows this is just made up BS!! My advice if you don’t like it for a laugh. Don’t come to rumors. I was wondering when Luigi would get tired of bringing all this BS here. He has not let a day go by, without a solid dose of BS! Which leads me to believe he has another motive, maybe we will all find out soon what it is! :salute:JMHO 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I hope everyone knows that Bruce is a fictional character.

A quick search reveals Bruce Dawson is a real person (without conscience though) from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.

He makes up most of his intel after stringing together sleepless nights of drinking, drugs and running the neighborhood

in his purple Teletubbies outfit. Graduated 5th grade with TNT Tony, RayRen and Judy Lyington I think. LOL.  :lol:

Related image
  • Upvote 1

President Trump’s tweet about a constructive conversation with President Xi, Chief Economic Advisor Kudlow is not optimistic about US-China relations because there hasn’t been any massive movement on trade and more importantly, they have not been asked to draft a China deal

9 minutes ago, murd11 said:

People, you must remember this is just the rumor section. Plain damn silly sh** is all that's allowed here. If you are looking for intelligence, there is a real news section somewhere

actually this is the place for legitimate rumors but some people don't know what a legitimate rumor is. They just post what the pumpers push.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, rico1 said:

actually this is the place for legitimate rumors but some people don't know what a legitimate rumor is. They just post what the pumpers push.

What, you think this guy doesn't know this already? Comon. You really think this guy cares what you think. Someone has to be paying this guy to post this:Opile of waste. Adam permits it, alot of people think its funny, and you and I just bumped his post up to the top of the heap again. Good day.

• Thanks 1

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:59 PM, Luigi1 said:

Payments started in Zurich & Hong Kong. Reno started sending the codes on Oct 29 everyone must receive before Fri.

Oh no, Luigi. I didn't get my code. This has that no-good Madam Wu written all over it. LOL. :lol:

Image result for can't remember code gif
  • Haha 1