Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IBC Paperwork/ upgrade

UTfan

I hope I'm not seriously over stepping here, delete if so. Desperate. I can Not get the upgrade to work on any system I've got. Important paperwork was sent and no way to know if it went through. Overnighted same to address I used before. Should have arrived 11/1/18. Have 7 open support requests (on old system). Can anyone help?

I'm way from my home computer, but on my phone the was #2S163/4. Won't get back to home computer till Sunday.  Believe that code was 4 something.  The VIP upgrade took me to a sign in page. Signed in and it's still the same web page, support is always in 3rd slot. Julie said support should be in the 4th slot. I can never get to that page. Sent items to Julie, never got a reply she received them. I also overnighted hard copies to an address where I sent items before, no reply. Paperwork is time sensitive.

I am using Google Chrome on my PC.

After logging into DinarVets, from the upper left hand corner (from left to right), the first tab is "Browse", the second tab is "Store", the third tab is "support", the fourth tab is "All Activity", the fifth tab is "Leaderboard", and the sixth and last tab is "Go To VIP".

On September 9, 2018, I opened a ticket (#12870) via the "support" tab and was responded to on September 14, 2018. I recognize some responses are more straight forward whereas others take some work with time needed to respond accurately.

I also have a gmail account that is used for email communications with DinarVets. I used to use my hotmail account but there were issues with receiving all the emails from DinarVets. I suggest using gmail for email communication with DinarVets. This helped me and, as others have commented, has helped many others here at DinarVets to receive the email communications with the least amount of problems.

Hope this helps.

Have A Great Weekend!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

On 11/3/2018 at 1:15 PM, UTfan said:

Thanks for the help. My problem is that there's an update available where support system" rel="">support is in the 4th spot. I've found the link for the update but it does not work. If possible, can anyone get post to Julie, it's important.  Thanks

I'm not understanding you here. The "support" tab is in the 3rd spot here on the site for me, if you're refering to the tabs... can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing please?

17 hours ago, new york kevin said:

I get the Unread tab on my computer now, but not on my cell phone.

This topic was started by UTfan, so if this doesn't help please start a new thread rather than hijacking (changing the subject in the conversation)...

On your phone (the "mobile" theme) click on the hamburger icon (3 horizontal lines) top right, then click "All activity".

• Thanks 1

I'm going by the e-mail that Julie sent about needing IBC paperwork. She said to attach the paperwork and click on the 4th button that says "support". She enclosed a link in the e-mail to the upgraded VIP site that would show support in the 4th slot. It would not go anywhere except to sites where support was always in the 3rd spot. I sent the paperwork using the 3rd spot. To be safe I also sent the paperwork in a new support Ticket. This was all done on 10/26, never heard a reply that the paperwork was received from Julie or from the support ticket. Paperwork was time sensitive. As backup I sent hard copies overnight to an address I've used before on Green Bay Rd in Neehah. Hoping this address is good? Last I checked I had 7 open post and tickets. If paperwork didn't go through I'm probably building up fines and fees. Just trying to find out where I stand.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2018 at 7:42 PM, UTfan said:

I'm going by the e-mail that Julie sent about needing IBC paperwork. She said to attach the paperwork and click on the 4th button that says "support system" rel="">support". She enclosed a link in the e-mail to the upgraded VIP site that would show support system" rel="">support in the 4th slot. It would not go anywhere except to sites where support system" rel="">support was always in the 3rd spot. I sent the paperwork using the 3rd spot. To be safe I also sent the paperwork in a new support system" rel="">support Ticket. This was all done on 10/26, never heard a reply that the paperwork was received from Julie or from the support system" rel="">support ticket. Paperwork was time sensitive. As backup I sent hard copies overnight to an address I've used before on Green Bay Rd in Neehah. Hoping this address is good? Last I checked I had 7 open post and tickets. If paperwork didn't go through I'm probably building up fines and fees. Just trying to find out where I stand.

Hi, I just realized there was no public response here even though I know it was taken care of privately.

The support tab did move to the 3rd spot. As long as you see "https://dinarvets.com/..." in your url bar of your browser, spelled exactly like that (not http://dniarvtes.org or something like that!), please just find "support" in the menu above and use that.

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2