Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI forms Iraq dinar scam team

jordan1

On 11/1/2018 at 4:49 PM, stonecobra52 said:

Just a thought but after anyone fills in this form (legit or not) then they now have a list of WHO owns Dinar...

now you got it! The Police watch facebook & twitter all the time why go to all the trouble of trying to skip trace you, When crooks are so stupid they will post where there at!! I wished I would have had this tool back in the day!  :salute:JMHO!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Artitech said:

They think your stupid enough to give them information about yourself! I would NOT fill the form out! :salute: JMHO

Oh oh 

i gave my future detail

prez davis

country unknown 

possible White House 

please send end all notifications to the above 

• 3 weeks later...

Botz that is what I have been asking myself for a long time. I think that the IMF and the other agencies who control global currency require the dinar the be at fair market value prior to being accepted internationally. And when you think about it, what country would put their currency out there at such a large deficit to the actual value of their currency? It makes more sense to get it close to book value with some room for appreciation to entice investors in but not enough to allow a whale to corner the market. 

Just my 20 dinars worth

• Upvote 2