Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI forms Iraq dinar scam team

jordan1

For those of us who have researched the history of this nation with an abundance of natural resources, what caused the world banking system to devalue this currency to begin with and what it takes to restore value in a nations ability to really control their destiny, sounds like a story worth paying attention to.   Granted it is not meant for all, especially the naysayers.  I don’t believe I have ever read any WORTHWHILE interjections made on this site where anyone “went to the bank” and bought currency based on “what this or that government official” let leak out of their office.  If someone has, they need to have their heads examined. Thankfully we still have one person in particular who gives us great entertainment due to the nonsense he brings us to read.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

So this is just a form with a few sentences that can be taken either way. On one hand, they DON'T actually say that this is a scam...only that "Several state agencies, major financial institutions, and consumer protection groups have 'CAUTIONED' that this is a scam."  On the other hand, why would they give anyone a form to fill out about it??  Why would it take so long for them give out this from too? As jscott mentioned, the article was 3 years ago...but is this an article? I will never give up my dinar until the end, however it ends. But this is just one more thing to make me either scratch my head, or bang it against a wall.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Maybe the Feds are trying to get dinar holders to fess up and then they know who has it.

My understanding has always been that, if you bought through a licensed currency seller (ie. Sterling etc) the Feds already know who bought what from whom. Once there is a value shift and you 'cash out', the serial numbers will be verified through DeLarue as well as certified by the other counterfeit measures included in the bills. How they deal with other outlets or secondary markets (ie. eBay) I don't know. Just my understanding. If anyone else wants to chime in, feel free. Adam M might have more details.

:moneybag::moneybag:

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, dwells92250 said:

For those of us who have researched the history of this nation with an abundance of natural resources, what caused the world banking system to devalue this currency to begin with and what it takes to restore value in a nations ability to really control their destiny, sounds like a story worth paying attention to.   Granted it is not meant for all, especially the naysayers.  I don’t believe I have ever read any WORTHWHILE interjections made on this site where anyone “went to the bank” and bought currency based on “what this or that government official” let leak out of their office.  If someone has, they need to have their heads examined. Thankfully we still have one person in particular who gives us great entertainment due to the nonsense he brings us to read.

I know lots of people who bought because of BS stories like how Kuwait revalued its currency.  I also know people who bought because of the abundance of oil but truth is there is not enough proven oil reserves in the ground to cover a $1.00 RV. Even at $100 a barrel.  Everyone I know bought dinar because the allure of fast and easy money was to hard to pass up.  

This video sold a lot of people on the dinar

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, hspotman said:

So this is just a form with a few sentences that can be taken either way. On one hand, they DON'T actually say that this is a scam...only that "Several state agencies, major financial institutions, and consumer protection groups have 'CAUTIONED' that this is a scam."  On the other hand, why would they give anyone a form to fill out about it??  Why would it take so long for them give out this from too? As jscott mentioned, the article was 3 years ago...but is this an article? I will never give up my dinar until the end, however it ends. But this is just one more thing to make me either scratch my head, or bang it against a wall.

Don’t let this stuff get to you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

So we have it reiterated again. We need security, an education campaign, and stability in the market. No where in this did he ever say that they were not going to raise the value. He actually said that all the news about  the dinar devaluing  was untrue and that the deletion of the 3 zeros would be soon. Another thing that really struck me was when he talked about security, he said that he needed the security forces of the country to not be distracted or working on the violence in iraq. Why would you need that? Are they going to distribute the lower denoms the same way we helped them do it in 2004? I just thought that was a very telling statement. Someone should send this to the fbi. lol  ;)

Oh, another thing. They can redenominate their currency and still have an international value, of which 1/10th of a cent wont cut it. ;)

Edited by mylilpony
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

I know lots of people who bought because of BS stories like how Kuwait revalued its currency.  I also know people who bought because of the abundance of oil but truth is there is not enough proven oil reserves in the ground to cover a $1.00 RV. Even at $100 a barrel.  Everyone I know bought dinar because the allure of fast and easy money was to hard to pass up.  

This video sold a lot of people on the dinar

So when the dinar revalued from 3 to the dollar to what is is now where did all that money go and why isn't some of it coming back?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, jg1 said:

So when the dinar revalued from 3 to the dollar to what is is now where did all that money go and why isn't some of it coming back?

It was only at $3.00 because Saddam said it was . The Money supply was also wayyyy less .

I do believe that Shaba plan was to delete the 3 zeroes off the notes .

But Maliki wanted to raid the reserves and Shaba has a warrant issued for not complying  

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

It was only at $3.00 because Saddam said it was . The Money supply was also wayyyy less .

I do believe that Shaba plan was to delete the 3 zeroes off the notes .

But Maliki wanted to raid the reserves and Shaba has a warrant issued for not complying  

Ok. Thanks, lets say 1 to the dollar then.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jcfrag said:

I think the FBI has already gone after and arrested all the gurus that were pumping to make  buck or 2 for themselves through the sale of dinars through their own stores.

There's always room for a few more. I'm tempted to add to their list. LOL.

• Haha 1

On 11/2/2018 at 3:20 PM, SocalDinar said:

I would be happy just seeing it increase slowly like it was when I got into the game 

Pip by pip it was increasing in value almost everyday. It gained almost 40 % value in 5 years . 

I remember watching the rate increase - seems a long time ago. Don’t go to the dark side socialdinar. Have you sold up ?

• Thanks 1

On 11/2/2018 at 6:23 AM, Botzwana said:

Socaldinar is a lopster who never says enough about it to not get banned to the tank.

Socal Dinar is not exactly a Lopster Botzwana. I think he is a realist and unable to wrap his head around what a lot of us call faith. Socal Dinar is not religious and that's his decision. I can say without a doubt he is a fine mine, he loves his family and no doubt enjoys the outdoors. Yes I guess I'm defending him , not that I ever met him in person nor have I met you. But I am good judge of character and I believe in you as well . Always keep an open mind and God in your heart that's what I know. One day this ride will come to an end. Take care both of my friends !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

On 11/1/2018 at 7:29 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

Maybe the Feds are trying to get dinar holders to fess up and then they know who has it. Let going to confession except via FBI form.

They think your stupid enough to give them information about yourself! I would NOT fill the form out! :salute: JMHO

• Thanks 1