Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 31 October 2018

Adam Montana

6 hours ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

Me too. I appreciate Adam keeping us grounded but when he leaves us hanging with, "chasing down some leads" You tend to get excited. Rumors aside maybe we could start another section where Adam could elaborate. It could be called "Adams Hunches",  "What I'm hearing", "What I've Been Told" or "Leads that I'm Chasing Down", etc. LOL.

Interesting thought, sounds like VIP type stuff. I see you do not have VIP on your avatar.  You may want to consider purchasing before this ride ends.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Interesting thought, sounds like VIP type stuff. I see you do not have VIP on your avatar.  You may want to consider purchasing before this ride ends.  

Might be tempting if this "other section" existed. LOL. BTW, VIP is a great deal, unfortunately finances are a bit tight. I have already accepted the idea of "I couda, shoulda, woulda. With that said, I truly wish the best for my D'VER brother and sisters.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

Might be tempting if this "other section" existed. LOL. BTW, VIP is a great deal, unfortunately finances are a bit tight. I have already accepted the idea of "I couda, shoulda, woulda. With that said, I truly wish the best for my D'VER brother and sisters.

Not to be nosy but I understand Platinum may strain the budget but have you considered the lesser plans? (Is it available monthly or is 3 month the least available? )

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the update Adam !! Let R roll baby we are ready !! Here’s to the first of the year cuz then we won’t have to pay Uncle Sam for a whole year baby !!  Put that tax money 💰 to work before ya gotta hand 🤚 it over !! Go RV !!! And yes I’ve been in VIP pretty much since 2010 but it has never shown by my avatar?? Anyone know why ? Thanks 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

No worries there my friend, you still will be better than those who couda, shoilda, and woulda.  

• Upvote 2

On 11/2/2018 at 8:10 AM, Rugbylaird19 said:

Me too. I appreciate Adam keeping us grounded but when he leaves us hanging with, "chasing down some leads" You tend to get excited. Rumors aside maybe we could start another section where Adam could elaborate. It could be called "Adams Hunches",  "What I'm hearing", "What I've Been Told" or "Leads that I'm Chasing Down", etc. LOL.

Sounds like you're asking Adam to post RUMORS. He'd never do that. I would never ask him to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1