Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 31 October 2018

Adam Montana

1 minute ago, Adam Montana said:

Quite the display of creative adjectives there buddy! I like it :lol: 

:twothumbs: !!!Sir!!! :tiphat:

It is really hard NOT to get revved after reading all You posted, Adam, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To YOU!!! :tiphat:

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:

Thank You for this AND all the other posts, Adam!!!

Well, OK, temperance is a virtue. So, will rigorously apply with all due diligence.

In The Mean Time.......................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE (BROTHER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Botzwana said:

I see the Goat says next now.  Not that I believe her of course.

While I would like to see it 'yesterday', the logic side of my brain says 1st of the year, only because if you are making a massive shift in a country's value, banking, currency and all the process that go with that....why not start with a clean slate, full cabinet, focused GOI, new PM. And their new budget is based on calendar year. So with eyes, toes, fingers and legs crossed....hoping we only have 8 weeks to go, or so. 

:moneybag::twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, King Bean said:

While I would like to see it 'yesterday', the logic side of my brain says 1st of the year, only because if you are making a massive shift in a country's value, banking, currency and all the process that go with that....why not start with a clean slate, full cabinet, focused GOI, new PM. And their new budget is based on calendar year. So with eyes, toes, fingers and legs crossed....hoping we only have 8 weeks to go, or so. 

:moneybag::twothumbs:

I crossed something else

damn that hurt

hope this comes through

gonna be a hard knot to untie 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am thinking next year, but Adam has me thinking. Go RV, Go VIP, and that is 1 to 1 my friends.

Me too. I appreciate Adam keeping us grounded but when he leaves us hanging with, "chasing down some leads" You tend to get excited. Rumors aside maybe we could start another section where Adam could elaborate. It could be called "Adams Hunches",  "What I'm hearing", "What I've Been Told" or "Leads that I'm Chasing Down", etc. LOL.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1