Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

10-30-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   ...Last week we witnessed a convergence of many things. The week prior there was the symposium with Banks and financial institutions in regard to the Iraqi Currency. WS's (Guru Walkingstick's) firm was in the meeting.  The following week we see the AMF (Arab Monetary Fund) in a series of meetings with Iraq helping with the MR (Monetary Reform) along, in conjunction with the likes of the WB, IMF, UST and BIS. Basra Boyz also confirmed the BIS was there...  WS tells us they tried and tested the rate and they were successful.  The success was the Real Effective Exchange Rate. So not only the AMF met, there were high level training of the trainers while they had the fabulous 4 in country. They did all that and seated the GOI on time too....(post 1 of 2)...see next... 

10-30-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   The amount of logistics to get all that done, all the people, hotels, gifts, training, etc, and with all those big players will go down as darn near nothing but, miraculous, imo. With that said...I, others, believe this is such a very bullish time frame is because the REER ( Real Effective Exchange Rate) is time sensitive, ioo.(in our opinion).  The REER was done Thursday last real close and for them to get the rate done, it cant be much longer for us to wait, as the margin of error in the rate becomes ioo an issue, as the rate could change and that would effect a lot of countries...  Therefore, the window we are in now this week thru Monday-ish next week is serious to us...nothing shows us that they are going out to next year... Nor much into November for that matter... imo...! ..(post 2 of 2)...

10-30-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   IRAQ:  We are a trading HUB... on Nov. 4th, Washington DC told Iraq to Sanction Iran & All Foreign Currency ...CBI Does not want worthless currency with no value...no swaps ...no auctions...US has told Iraq to Sanction Iran...Iraq is sending a message to D.C., Fantasic 4, that they obey! ...Iraq starts sanctions before Nov. 4th as commanded by those in control...   ATM's no longer disperse Foreign Currency...New ATM's ONLY disperse IQD & soon a new category note...Iraq says our National Currency will soon have value and we will only use our National Currency, which will soon have value for the world!...As of today 4-6 Timeframe @ 3 week mark...TF is on track...furthermore in Frank's opinion...before years end... what we should see in the remainder of TF should not be shocking because they are getting ready...they already told the citizens.

10-30-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   ...with what we have learned from WS [Guru Walkingstick]  the rate is going to be effectively in a range that is based on a mixture of the AMF / AAD and the IMF / SDR 3x.  The latest loan issued by the AMF in summer of 2017 was around $4.25 - $4.35 / 1 AAD and the AMF / SDR $1.42 3x = $4.26 on the daily rate they use, if I am accurate.  If they use the monthly rate of the SDR of approx. $1.95 3x = $5.85...All those numbers or ranges are easily supported by Iraq's wealth. ioo...WS brought us the formula relatively recent time past. I trust his opinion on the matter somewhat knowing where and what his connection is and to whom.  So the AMF / AAD - IMF / SDR 3x relationship meets that criteria and is competitive to surrounding nations in the AMF. ~ imo...! - ...(post 1 of 2....stay tuned, later today/tonight)... 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Posted at 3:15 PM EDT

10-30-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   WS also told us there would be a hard peg. That means to me/us/others they will come out strong and keep it there!! That will represent stability and security... Just what a new currency needs to have!!  Therefore, coming out low could be rife with shorting, market manipulations as the lower the rate the easier it is to do so.  Imo they will not ever be 1:1 with the dollar where we in the USA could sell the IQD back for.    I/we/others have strong feelings about the rate being back to or well above the glory days. They have told us they wanted to do it at that level many times...The stronger they come out, the less risk the country has not to mention they’ll get imo a credit rating boost to go along with it...So, to me and others in my line of thinking support the view of WS, and my long standing point, “the longer it takes the more money we make.” Lol.  We shall see... imo...! ...(Post 2 of 2)...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Sage449 said:

From their estimating lips to God's ears. 

Amen...!  And I would add, "From Our Prayers & Desires to Bless Others..!"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, one2one said:

why hang around on various dinar websites all day long ?

if it goes--just go cash in

Aren´t you...doing the exact same thing we are?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      7-22-2019   Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf   ...no chatter on that IMF consultation that happened the other day...The Art 4 consultation was held in May and the report has to be approved by the board before being published. It is due to be published in July but not as yet.  Rest assured that when it is published there will be significant chatter.

7-22-2019  Newshound Guru Enorrste   Question: ...do you think this float may cause a meteoric rise in the value...it's going to skyrocket in value quickly...?...The CBI has very cautiously moved step-by-step to get every single thing they can think of in place.  When they pull that trigger they are going to have controls just like they've put controls for the last three or four years.  They are going to have controls that will allow them to control the rise of the float.  What they don't want is meteoric.  It will be too scary for them.  They have to control it...I do think it's going to go quickly.  I think within 3 years we'll see $3.00.  That's my own personal opinion...but I do think they're not stupid and if it starts to be crazy they are to put a ratchet in there...

7-22-2019  Newshound Guru Kaperoni  Question: ...We would get people who would ask us about cashing out and what the next stage is and what should we do?  We don't speculate on that...but what I can tell you is we are not going to abandon ship when and if the dinar starts to go up in value and a mechanism is in place for people to cash out or deposit their dinars into an account...it will occur and be news to all of us and we'll all learn together.  You're not going to have to get up at 6am and go stand in line at a bank.  It's not gonna happen like that.  We'll all learn together.  Just like in the past when we talked about this investment we'll present whatever information that comes forward...  

• By ronscarpa
      7-21-2019  Newshound Guru Larrykn   Lots of news out there lately and I'm not one to do any type of predicting and won't but I think the news coming out of the CBI is good for us, sooner or later Iraq will have to do something and when they do we will be real happy . Until then we wait and see.  Some people say not this year and they might be right but then I feel Iraq is behind the steering wheel and will control when all this takes place, [Guru] Kap posted about Iraq GDP being over 8 % next year , wow that is impressive if they do it. But I wouldn't sell the house of that until we see what they really do. Time will tell.

7-21-2019  Newshound Guru Enorrste   Question:  8.1% - would that translate to very much inflationary pressure?  There is no direct connection between the rate of growth of the GDP in Iraq and the value of the dinar.  The dinar is currently fixed in value.  If however the Gross Domestic Product of Iraq triples next year from the current 3% or whatever it is to 8.1% that is enormous economic growth.  Take America, Under Obama we never got above 2%.  Trump got us to 3.3% and we have the hugest economy in the world in two years...and it's only 3.3% so if Iraq goes from 3% to 8% in 7 to 10 months or all of next year which is 18 months that is truly phenomenal growth...  {Reference Guru Kaperoni's "SAP - 8.1% GDP" post on 7-20-2019}

7-21-2019  Newshound Guru Enorrste  ...It's like what happened in China when we allowed them into the WTO.  They went up to 12% growth.  That's how China became a threat to us.  We made that happen.  Anyway, if they [Iraq] go to that point the pressure on the dinar's value which is currently fixed would be enormous and they would be foolish not to let it float to reduce the inflationary pressure...there is no direct connection between 8.1% and how much money we're going to make.  But I can say this, if they go to a float and if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. 

7-21-2019  Newshound Guru Kaperoni  Generally speaking...they [The CBI/Iraq} want price discovery.  They want the world to set the [dinar] rate. What they're saying is 'We are not going to change the value of our currency until investors come in and say they want to help us.'  That's really what they're doing.  Guru Enorrste - That's very well stated.  Of course the investors are saying exactly the opposite.  'We are not going to invest until you show us you have an open currency.' So it's a catch 22.  Eventually they'll do it.  They're playing chicken... 
    • By ronscarpa
      7-20-2019  Newshound Guru Enorrste  [Article: The Liberalization of prices is the most important implication in the market economy...]. I can't help but believe that means floating the currency.  You can't liberalize the price without changing the value...I don't know why he didn't say float the currency but he called it liberalization of prices.  Sounds like a float to me...wow.

7-20-2019  Newshound Guru Kaperoni  Anyone who says nothing is happening in Iraq or there's no progress is really missing the boat because these types of things that may not be effecting us yet are major accomplishments.  Remember post war Iraq was literally off the map.  They had to rebuild everything from the ground up and to talk about a financial system now that's engaging and preparing the financial system, inter-banking, markets, the electronic banking, ATMs and all that...they're going from the Stone Age...

7-20-2019   Newshound Guru G-Lin   [Does Iran have any or a negative impact on our investment?]  ...yes it has an impact...The U.S./Iran situation is very serious and is escalating daily. Instability, instability, instability. I'm anxious to see the Art. IV statement from IMF. It is suppose to come out today...that review will be interesting. Iraq continues to look stronger and stronger economically, however, the M.E. tension is worrisome...

• By ronscarpa
      7-20-2019   Newshound Guru G-Lin   [Does Iran have any or a negative impact on our investment?]  ...yes it has an impact...The U.S./Iran situation is very serious and is escalating daily. Instability, instability, instability. I'm anxious to see the Art. IV statement from IMF. It is suppose to come out today...that review will be interesting. Iraq continues to look stronger and stronger economically, however, the M.E. tension is worrisome...   7-19-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  ...we're starting to see a lot of movement with the Iraqi government to encourage investment and to start bringing capital into the country and to start to move this wheel forward...And that's what's going to cause the CBI to get off the peg because they don't want to be last to the party.  They want to be ready for when all that capital comes in because that is what's going to cause pressure on the financial system.

7-19-2019   Newshound Guru Enorrste   ...they will change the exchange regime to a float and move to article VIII at the same time.  I can't imagine why they wouldn't do it at the same time...they're banging their drums that they are ready.  There's got to be some critical point, a certain amount of money they want to see come into the country.  They are going to have to make that switch because otherwise they're going to create too much inflationary pressure.

7-19-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   There's been indications in the IMF's own reports, in what's called their article IV consultations...there's been comments from the IMF...where they've told them [Iraq] to liberalize their foreign exchange, to move to article VIII.   There's been statements in those Article IV consultations that have been very encouraging regarding our investment leading us down the path of what we're looking for...freedom of movement of capital...'moving to article VIII will send a strong message to the global investment community that Iraq is open for business.'  So there is no confusion there...they have to move to Article VIII...if they want to convince the world 'hey, we're ready. Come and invest.'  So article VIII isn't a dream we're hoping for, it's a step in the process and we're just on the cusp I think of that occurring...

7-19-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat    The CBI has told us that when they are getting ready to move ahead again with the “project to delete the zeros” they will tell us. They have not yet done so. They are not hiding anything or trying to give us “smoke screens” to prevent us from knowing when.  
      7-19-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   "Finance Committee in the House of Representatives: a surplus of funds due to high oil prices"    ...That money is for the citizens imo per the constitution.  It was reported that 2018 had one too.  They would have told the IMF back on the 04/10/2019 by law...imo...So if they are going to distribute the fair share to the citizens that is to be in the coming days. As in a few...lol Looking good...    
    • By ronscarpa
      7-18-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   The news is scarce coming from Iraq. We do know the CBI governor is being replaced as Alaq has resigned effective in September. He is transitioning now with the new governor. I am still in the notion that we will NOT see any RV until at least the time when the new governor is announced officially and we are out of all these proxy positions in the financial sector of the government including the CBI and the financial ministry. So we sit and wait. These lulls are usually followed by a breakout of some really good news and steps forward...Remember anything is possible in Iraq. But we are told they will not just trigger the reinstatement without some sort of notice to the people.  It will not be in the Gazette as some...want you to believe. 

7-18-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   "Disclosure of the date of receipt of the 2020 budget and parliamentary finance confirms: There will be a boom in the Iraqi economy"   The amendment in the amended 2019 budget will usher the 2020 in.   Kurds are happy campers today...Alak told us that...Iraq Banks were to EMBARK on electronic banking...Well to do that and to open private satellite banks globally needs a rate change. The IMF meeting Friday may have the numbers they need to dot I s and cross T s.  ...We even now here buzz around the world that China has something in store for the world...Our side of the pond wants a level playing field and I'll bet the apposing pitcher is about to throw the first pitch.. imo.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.