Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Guru Opinions @ 2:55 PM EDT - 10/30/2018

10-30-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   ...Last week we witnessed a convergence of many things. The week prior there was the symposium with Banks and financial institutions in regard to the Iraqi Currency. WS's (Guru Walkingstick's) firm was in the meeting.  The following week we see the AMF (Arab Monetary Fund) in a series of meetings with Iraq helping with the MR (Monetary Reform) along, in conjunction with the likes of the WB, IMF, UST and BIS. Basra Boyz also confirmed the BIS was there...  WS tells us they tried and tested the rate and they were successful.  The success was the Real Effective Exchange Rate. So not only the AMF met, there were high level training of the trainers while they had the fabulous 4 in country. They did all that and seated the GOI on time too....(post 1 of 2)...see next... 

10-30-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   The amount of logistics to get all that done, all the people, hotels, gifts, training, etc, and with all those big players will go down as darn near nothing but, miraculous, imo. With that said...I, others, believe this is such a very bullish time frame is because the REER ( Real Effective Exchange Rate) is time sensitive, ioo.(in our opinion).  The REER was done Thursday last real close and for them to get the rate done, it cant be much longer for us to wait, as the margin of error in the rate becomes ioo an issue, as the rate could change and that would effect a lot of countries...  Therefore, the window we are in now this week thru Monday-ish next week is serious to us...nothing shows us that they are going out to next year... Nor much into November for that matter... imo...! ..(post 2 of 2)...

10-30-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   IRAQ:  We are a trading HUB... on Nov. 4th, Washington DC told Iraq to Sanction Iran & All Foreign Currency ...CBI Does not want worthless currency with no value...no swaps ...no auctions...US has told Iraq to Sanction Iran...Iraq is sending a message to D.C., Fantasic 4, that they obey! ...Iraq starts sanctions before Nov. 4th as commanded by those in control...   ATM's no longer disperse Foreign Currency...New ATM's ONLY disperse IQD & soon a new category note...Iraq says our National Currency will soon have value and we will only use our National Currency, which will soon have value for the world!...As of today 4-6 Timeframe @ 3 week mark...TF is on track...furthermore in Frank's opinion...before years end... what we should see in the remainder of TF should not be shocking because they are getting ready...they already told the citizens.

10-30-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   ...with what we have learned from WS [Guru Walkingstick]  the rate is going to be effectively in a range that is based on a mixture of the AMF / AAD and the IMF / SDR 3x.  The latest loan issued by the AMF in summer of 2017 was around $4.25 - $4.35 / 1 AAD and the AMF / SDR $1.42 3x = $4.26 on the daily rate they use, if I am accurate.  If they use the monthly rate of the SDR of approx. $1.95 3x = $5.85...All those numbers or ranges are easily supported by Iraq's wealth. ioo...WS brought us the formula relatively recent time past. I trust his opinion on the matter somewhat knowing where and what his connection is and to whom.  So the AMF / AAD - IMF / SDR 3x relationship meets that criteria and is competitive to surrounding nations in the AMF. ~ imo...! - ...(post 1 of 2....stay tuned, later today/tonight)... 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Posted at 3:15 PM EDT

10-30-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   WS also told us there would be a hard peg. That means to me/us/others they will come out strong and keep it there!! That will represent stability and security... Just what a new currency needs to have!!  Therefore, coming out low could be rife with shorting, market manipulations as the lower the rate the easier it is to do so.  Imo they will not ever be 1:1 with the dollar where we in the USA could sell the IQD back for.    I/we/others have strong feelings about the rate being back to or well above the glory days. They have told us they wanted to do it at that level many times...The stronger they come out, the less risk the country has not to mention they’ll get imo a credit rating boost to go along with it...So, to me and others in my line of thinking support the view of WS, and my long standing point, “the longer it takes the more money we make.” Lol.  We shall see... imo...! ...(Post 2 of 2)...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1