Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Plans To Stop Giving Birth To Babies Born In America

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I have to agree with you "it" is going to hit the fan soon.... I believe it will be different than what you think...... The Obama DOJ is going to be exposed for all the corruption and illegalities that they committed.... Many have already quit or been fired.... But the true depth of the corruption will be exposed soon...... Yes Trump did wait until after the midterms .....the house cleaning begins now..... As well as the subpoena's.....big changes coming...... We'll just have to see if it goes your way ,or my way.......Cheers

I'd prefer it go the "justice" way, the "truth" way and the "correct" way.....labeling it yours or mine serves no purpose.  Cheers to you as well, CL.

GO RV, then BV

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

I have to agree with you "it" is going to hit the fan soon.... I believe it will be different than what you think...... The Obama DOJ is going to be exposed for all the corruption and illegalities that they committed.... Many have already quit or been fired.... But the true depth of the corruption will be exposed soon...... Yes Trump did wait until after the midterms .....the house cleaning begins now..... As well as the subpoena's.....big changes coming...... We'll just have to see if it goes your way ,or my way.......Cheers

What the people on the left who cry foul at SEssions firing can't remember in their feeble little brains is the fact that this is par for the course for the last three Presidents. Bush Jr., Clinton and Obama all got rid of Cabinet members after the midterms including their AG. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'd prefer it go the "justice" way, the "truth" way and the "correct" way.....labeling it yours or mine serves no purpose.  Cheers to you as well, CL.

GO RV, then BV

Oh, so this means if justice finally hits the left and Hitlary goes to jail and a lot of Obama's DOJ also goes to jail because of the crimes they perpetrated against the United States people, you would be okay with it? I think that little piggie will be crying foul all the way home.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Oh, so this means if justice finally hits the left and Hitlary goes to jail and a lot of Obama's DOJ also goes to jail because of the crimes they perpetrated against the United States people, you would be okay with it? I think that little piggie will be crying foul all the way home.

If that's where the truth leads so be it......Do you have the stones to say the same if justice ends up smacking you in the face figuratively speaking, or are you going to cry foul, corruption, deep state, and all that other garbage the alt-right always seems to fall back on?

GO RV, then BV

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

If that's where the truth leads so be it......Do you have the stones to say the same if justice ends up smacking you in the face figuratively speaking, or are you going to cry foul, corruption, deep state, and all that other garbage the alt-right always seems to fall back on?

GO RV, then BV

You are a hoot and a half because that was what the left said (notice I didn't say alt-left because there is no difference) during the general elections and then cried and howled like the little panty wastes they are. Bah on your answer until you have shown it because your past actions belies your words. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Theseus said:

You are a hoot and a half because that was what the left said (notice I didn't say alt-left because there is no difference) during the general elections and then cried and howled like the little panty wastes they are. Bah on your answer until you have shown it because your past actions belies your words. 

And "Bah" on your lack of an answer.....hoot indeed.  B)  

GO RV, then BV