Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The ‘Package Bombs’ Hilariously Summed Up by 13 Pictures

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Seriously, is that the best you got?

What else do you need? Maybe a bad Jewish joke thrown in, because that's what this post was pathetic. I notice he didn't include the male stripper and his collection of Trump stickers... Or maybe some people think the Deep State put them on his van... 

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

What else do you need? Maybe a bad Jewish joke thrown in, because that's what this post was pathetic. I notice he didn't include the male stripper and his collection of Trump stickers... Or maybe some people think the Deep State put them on his van... 

B/A

The push back to separate this guy from Trump's divisive rhetoric is already in overdrive......"I doth think he protest too much" comes to mind.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The push back to separate this guy from Trump's divisive rhetoric is already in overdrive......"I doth think he protest too much" comes to mind.

GO RV, then BV

It is amazing the work they are putting into the diversion from the Right Wing connection... If ever there was a time to call out the whack jobs in America, now is the time.

B/A

• Downvote 1

I agree call out all whack jobs wherever they may reside, but also find out where they reside while removing them from society, Because the phrase "October Surprise" didn't come from the right throwing dung against the wall to see what would stick with the American voters. And it wasn't Repubs who infiltrated the opposition campaign with intent on fixing an election. Just saying!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

I've already posted proof in the original bomber thread that the bomber is and always has been a Democrat nut job. Come on man, keep up :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

There are plenty of whack jobs on the Left side as well BA.  Congrats to your Red Sox

Thanks Pitcher... The playoffs this year were pretty darn exciting... I think the Houston Boston series was some of the best baseball I've ever seen...

As for whackos, you are correct both sides are filled with nut jobs who's agendas are not for the good of America... People are consumed with anger, and they are providing nothing productive. I guess it will take time and probably something on a grand scale to bring Americans back to the "we" instead of the "them" mentality we are experiencing.

B/A

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

And it wasn't Repubs who infiltrated the opposition campaign with intent on fixing an election. Just saying!

Sadly, it was foreign nations who have infiltrated our system and have worked hard to tear America apart from the inside. They have realized Americans are gullible and they are taking advantage of that fact.

B/A

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I've already posted proof in the original bomber thread that the bomber is and always has been a Democrat nut job. Come on man, keep up :lol:

Regardless of his political views he is a worthless human being. And in reality, his actions will have no effect on the public or the future of America... So even talking about this clown is just serving his need to be famous. As people who love America, we should all not show his face, mention his name and make him famous. I think if the media said "Some idiot" bombed, shot up, or did whatever, and never mentioned their names or showed their face, our culture would change. Imagine if every time somebody committed an act of terror and the media and public responded with "Some idiot did this" soon the idiots would realize they would gain no fame from their acts and the glory they want wouldn't exist... I know I'm dreaming, but we should not promote these idiots for what they do. JMHO

B/A

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Regardless of his political views he is a worthless human being. And in reality, his actions will have no effect on the public or the future of America... So even talking about this clown is just serving his need to be famous. As people who love America, we should all not show his face, mention his name and make him famous. I think if the media said "Some idiot" bombed, shot up, or did whatever, and never mentioned their names or showed their face, our culture would change. Imagine if every time somebody committed an act of terror and the media and public responded with "Some idiot did this" soon the idiots would realize they would gain no fame from their acts and the glory they want wouldn't exist... I know I'm dreaming, but we should not promote these idiots for what they do. JMHO

B/A

True that, but the point we're trying to make is that we strongly believe that this is a Demoncraps operation from the beginning. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

True that, but the point we're trying to make is that we strongly believe that this is a Demoncraps operation from the beginning. 

There you go... You are doing the work of the people. There is no grand conspiracy... This guy was whacked... Your "point" is moot... The real point is not to be consumed by this and certainly not to promote it... Even if there was a conspiracy by a political party, promoting it would be exactly what they want. So if you want to beat whoever you think is responsible, beat them by ignoring them, not by promoting them. This just makes you their employee. It's like you are working for their cause.

B/A

• Thanks 1

BA, I agree. Keep his name etc out of the news. Only report the event and nothing to do with the individual involve. But at the same time I want to know what it was that motivated him. We all need to find that out. In the near future AI will probably be able to scan social media websites and pick out many of these nut jobs (regardless of party affiliation) so they can be investigated and stopped if they pose a threat to society. Two sides of the sword (safety vs privacy) when it appears.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

BA, I agree. Keep his name etc out of the news. Only report the event and nothing to do with the individual involve. But at the same time I want to know what it was that motivated him. We all need to find that out. In the near future AI will probably be able to scan social media websites and pick out many of these nut jobs (regardless of party affiliation) so they can be investigated and stopped if they pose a threat to society. Two sides of the sword (safety vs privacy) when it appears.

Yes AI will certainly pick up on things missed by ordinary people. Or at least ignored. I think people may have seen signs but didn't want to get involved and that may be the key... If people see or read or hear someone that is a threat they need to let others know. Maybe not all, but a lot of these idiots could be stopped if people got involved.... JMHO

B/A

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And because you say it's so everyone else should shut up :facepalm1:

I didn't say people or the media should shut up. I said they shouldn't promote the idiot who committed the atrocity.  Should we talk about the victims in Sand Hook, or the synagogue in Pittsburg? Of course we should talk about them and try to learn why these things happen. Should we show the face of the loser who does something like this 500 times a day? Should media panels discuss the incident and say the whacko's name 10,000 times? No, that is what they live for, to be famous or infamous.

My point wasn't to stop talking about the crime, but to take out the rock star approach to the nut job. I watched the news for only about 30 minutes on Saturday, but in that time they mentioned the bomber and his weapons and everything they could dig up on him, but not one time in that 30 minutes did they mention the victims... If you want to be a media rock star just go out and shoot up a public place, or bomb a public place and suddenly you are cast into every living room in America... To me that's is a problem.

B/A

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

So the Negerator drives a White Van with political Male Stripper stickers on it. Anybody got pictures I can look at of the Male strippers of course. 

Starr

Edited by Starrider
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I didn't say people or the media should shut up. I said they shouldn't promote the idiot who committed the atrocity.  Should we talk about the victims in Sand Hook, or the synagogue in Pittsburg? Of course we should talk about them and try to learn why these things happen. Should we show the face of the loser who does something like this 500 times a day? Should media panels discuss the incident and say the whacko's name 10,000 times? No, that is what they live for, to be famous or infamous.

My point wasn't to stop talking about the crime, but to take out the rock star approach to the nut job. I watched the news for only about 30 minutes on Saturday, but in that time they mentioned the bomber and his weapons and everything they could dig up on him, but not one time in that 30 minutes did they mention the victims... If you want to be a media rock star just go out and shoot up a public place, or bomb a public place and suddenly you are cast into every living room in America... To me that's is a problem.

B/A

And yet when a freak Show sends a bunch of fake bombs to Democratic Leadership all we hear about is the names of the supposed victims. Ever wonder why? It's because the media hates Jews as much as the guy who went in there and shot them up. Having said all that, I tend to agree with your position of not glorifying the freaks.

• Thanks 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And yet when a freak Show sends a bunch of fake bombs to Democratic Leadership all we hear about is the names of the supposed victims. Ever wonder why? It's because the media hates Jews as much as the guy who went in there and shot them up. Having said all that, I tend to agree with your position of not glorifying the freaks.

Most of the media is owned by Jewish business people... So I doubt that is it... But I'm glad you see my point about lifting up the whackos.

B/A

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Most of the media is owned by Jewish business people... So I doubt that is it... But I'm glad you see my point about lifting up the whackos.

B/A

Far be it from me to disparage my Jewish brothers and sisters, but like most Americans the Jews are 

basically split when it comes to political views. So yes I agree that the media is largely owned by Jews 

but to suggest that nearly all of the media isn't liberal would be ignorant at best. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1