Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For the first time .. Iraq honors from the World Investment Forum

yota691

General Manager Registered Companies in the Ministry of Commerce and member of the Iraqi delegation to the Forum, Abdul Aziz Jabbar
 26 October 2018 11:02 p

The World Investment Forum of the United Nations in Geneva, the State of Iraq, gave a certificate of appreciation for its efforts in streamlining the procedures, completing the guidebook, completing the transactions, the responsible person and the time required to complete them .

The Director General of the Registrar of Companies in the Ministry of Commerce and member of the Iraqi delegation to the Forum, in a statement to the Ministry on its website on Thursday, that "the Ministry of Commerce Registrar of Companies received ten points in the assessment of the tenth World Investment Forum held in Geneva was honored with Iraq with three countries from 138 countries participating in the forum . "

"The forum informed the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers of its decision to award the certificate to a number of Iraqi employees for their efforts to receive complaints and transparency of work as well as speed in the side of transactions and reduce time ."

It is noteworthy that the Registrar of Companies in the Ministry of Commerce operates according to clear and transparent mechanisms based on the laws in force and instructions for registration of domestic and international companies, thus contributing to increase investment and attract international companies.

This is the first time that Iraq has received a certificate of appreciation from the United Nations World Investment Forum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 12

UN World Investment Forum honors Iraq

10201826121058477828619.jpg

Granting the World Investment Forum of the Organization of the United Nations in Geneva,  Iraq , a certificate of appreciation for its efforts to simplify procedures and complete the course of manual steps to complete the transaction and the person in charge and the time required to complete. 

The Director General of the Registrar of Companies in the Ministry of Commerce and member of the Iraqi delegation to the Forum, in a statement to the Ministry on its website on Thursday, that "the Ministry of Commerce Registrar of Companies received ten points in the assessment of the tenth World Investment Forum held in Geneva was honored with Iraq with three countries from 138 countries participating in the forum. "

"The forum informed the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers of its decision to award the certificate to a number of Iraqi employees for their efforts to receive complaints and transparency of work as well as speed in the side of transactions and reduce time." 

It is noteworthy that the Registrar of Companies in the Ministry of Commerce operates according to clear and transparent mechanisms based on the laws in force and instructions for registration of domestic and international companies, thus contributing to increase investment and attract international companies. 

This is the first time that Iraq has received a certificate of appreciation from the United Nations World Investment Forum .

Count

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/127660/%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Certificate of appreciation to Iraq from the World Investment Forum

05:45 - 25/10/2018

Baghdad - Mawazine News

On Thursday, Iraq received a certificate of appreciation from the World Investment Forum of the United Nations in Geneva for its efforts to streamline the procedures, complete the manual, complete the transactions, the responsible person and the time needed to complete them. 
Abdul Aziz Jabbar, Director General of the Registrar of Companies in the Ministry of Commerce and member of the Iraqi delegation to the Forum, said in a statement to the ministry received a copy of the Mawazine News that "the Ministry of Commerce Registrar of Companies received ten points in the assessment of the tenth World Investment Forum, Iraq with three of the 138 countries participating in the forum. "

"The forum informed the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers of its decision to award the certificate to a number of Iraqi employees for their efforts to receive complaints and transparency of work as well as speed in the side of transactions and reduce time."

The Registrar of Companies in the Ministry of Commerce operates in accordance with clear and transparent mechanisms based on the laws in force and instructions for registration of domestic and international companies, thus contributing to increasing investment and attracting international companies. Finished 29 / d

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

So now that the 14 members of the Cab’net AND Mahdi have been voted AND sworn in, the Bicraqi Iraqi are now acclaimed by the World Investment Organization???!!!

Hey, I kinda wonder what kind of organization the World Investment Forum is like an INTERNATIONAL organization or somethin’ with their approval for the Bicraqi Iraqi to go INTERNATIONAL???!!!

:o       :o       :o

IF so, what in the WORLD for???!!!

Go Moola Nova!!!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

World Investment Forum

The biennial World Investment Forum is organized by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development to promote investment for sustainable development and facilitate policy dialogue among a diverse community of investment stakeholders.

The forum brings together policymakers, including Heads of State and Government, Ministers and other government officials responsible for investment; representatives from the private sector, including CEOs; international organisations working in the area of sustainable development and poverty reduction; thought leaders from academia and research institutions; and other members of the international investment community, including treaty negotiators, investment promotion and location experts, heads of sovereign wealth funds, heads of stock exchanges, and NGOs.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 9

The 2018 World Investment Forum is concluding in Geneva today.

UNCTAD 2018 World Investment Forum

Printer Friendly and PDF

22 Oct 2018 to 26 Oct 2018
United Nations Office at Geneva
Geneva

wif18_mdm.png

The UNCTAD World Investment Forum is a global platform for investment and development.

The forum identifies strategies focused on global investments and solutions to development challenges and supports multistakeholder and collective actions. More than 4 000 investment stakeholders from 160 countries are expected to gather at the forum, representing the global investment community, including heads of state and government, ministers, executives of global companies and stock exchanges, sovereign wealth fund managers, investment treaty negotiators, heads of investment promotion agencies, international investment location experts, heads of international organisations, parliamentarians, civil society representatives, eminent scholars, and the international media.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 10

13 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

We are really close to see Iraq opening to the international market and investment.

I believe the next 90 days are crucial for Iraq and the Dinar.!

Go iraq

Go international 

Go investment 

Go RV

:twothumbs: Laid Back, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

There seems to be a lot of Political, Financial, AND Economic (among other things) items gaining momentum and for WHAT???!!!

I wonder when things are going to happen "SUDDENLY"???!!!

I suspect we are on the tail end of things that have ALREADY been accomplished so the Good News indicators are trickling out at an ever increasing rate like cracks in the dam???!!! When will the dam break???!!!

I dunno.

The Bicraqi Iraqi fiscal year beginning January 1 could be key. To do that without undue issues with the Bicraqi Iraqi budget, I suspect adjustments will need to be made prior. Could be slightly after January 1 and likely before January 31 (fits Your 3 month window).

On the other hand, the Insanian sanctions hit Sunday, November 4, The United States Of America mid term elections are completed on Tuesday, Novermber 6, AND the remaining Bicraqi Iraqi cabinet members (8 of 22) are scheduled to be voted in on Tuesday, November 6. 80% of the 22 Bicraqi Iraqi cabinet members is nominally 18. So, only 4 of the 8 remaining seats would have to be filled. Also, there may be supportive The United States Of America Senatorial and Congressional disposition to make sure the corrupt, DEEP STATE, or whatever is curtailed sufficiently for the Bicraqi Iraqi financial and economic transition to occur smoothly and transparently to fully implement the Strategic Framework Agreement!!! The pilfering of the weekday CBI daily currency auctions by the Insanians in the Bicraqi Iraqi "closed economy" would be whacked substantially by going to an "open economy" via a real time INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to screen out sanctioned entities via AML/CFT related to the Insanians. That I why I am thinking there is a WHOLE LOT MORE to the recent SWIFT bump that may get the necessary "push over" the mid term results are in!!! (Kinda fits a positive indicator Adam mentioned in his last update).

So........................................................

Hey, You All, remember the old saying, "Sxxxxxx, BLUED, and Tattooed"???

Vote accordingly to GRANT support for our short term highly beneficial successful implementation of our Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment so we all DO NOT get all BLUED!!!

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time........................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OS SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

42 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

The Bicraqi Iraqi fiscal year beginning January 1 could be key. To do that without undue issues with the Bicraqi Iraqi budget, I suspect adjustments will need to be made prior. Could be slightly after January 1 and likely before January 31 (fits Your 3 month window).

Yep!  That's what I think, too.  😊

• Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Yep!  That's what I think, too.  😊

:twothumbs: Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Hey, they don't call this a Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment for NOTHIN'!!!

I ran out of trophies and emeralds so please accept for now+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In The Mean Time................................................

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Hey, they don't call this a Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment for NOTHIN'!!!

I ran out of trophies and emeralds so please accept for now+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In The Mean Time................................................

Go Moola Nova!

Thanks, Synopsis.  

I love your well-thought-out posts.   :bravo:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Budget

important laws 

IMF Final review

Iraq free to RV after that

Iraq is already international save their curencyu. They have international banking, they trade (import and export) internationally and they have international investments and investors. They need more investors though. If the delete the zeros project takes them two years, the TV will be a ramp up process and may not reach a one to one until the process is complete if they manage the float.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, miquel said:

60 days and you've got a deal!!!

Thanks for your input miquel, 

I’m guessing on the 90 day countdown, could be in 60 or 180 days. 

We have to remember the IMF/SBA 2016-2019 Budget and important laws

7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Laid Back, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

There seems to be a lot of Political, Financial, AND Economic (among other things) items gaining momentum and for WHAT???!!!

I wonder when things are going to happen "SUDDENLY"???!!!

I suspect we are on the tail end of things that have ALREADY been accomplished so the Good News indicators are trickling out at an ever increasing rate like cracks in the dam???!!! When will the dam break???!!!

I dunno.

On the other hand, the Insanian sanctions hit Sunday, November 4, The United States Of America mid term elections are completed on Tuesday, Novermber 6, AND the remaining Bicraqi Iraqi cabinet members (8 of 22) are scheduled to be voted in on Tuesday, November 6. 80% of the 22 Bicraqi Iraqi cabinet members is nominally 18. So, only 4 of the 8 remaining seats would have to be filled. Also, there may be supportive The United States Of America Senatorial and Congressional disposition to make sure the corrupt, DEEP STATE, or whatever is curtailed sufficiently for the Bicraqi Iraqi financial and economic transition to occur smoothly and transparently to fully implement the Strategic Framework Agreement!!! The pilfering of the weekday CBI daily currency auctions by the Insanians in the Bicraqi Iraqi "closed economy" would be whacked substantially by going to an "open economy" via a real time INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to screen out sanctioned entities via AML/CFT related to the Insanians. That I why I am thinking there is a WHOLE LOT MORE to the recent SWIFT bump that may get the necessary "push over" the mid term results are in!!! (Kinda fits a positive indicator Adam mentioned in his last update).

So........................................................

Hey, You All, remember the old saying, "Sxxxxxx, BLUED, and Tattooed"???

Vote accordingly to GRANT support system" rel="">support for our short term highly beneficial successful implementation of our Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment so we all DO NOT get all BLUED!!!

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time........................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OS SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Thanks for your input my friend.

I remember Shabibi saying that the best time to apply a new monetary policy is 

the beginning of the year January 01.

Go RV asap.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3