Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Noontime Guru Opinions - 10/25/2018

10-25-2018  *****  ..IQD Guru News Flash *****  It's official!  Mahdi has been officially and constitutionally sworn in as the new Prime Minister.  The new GOI has been seated a week before the constitutional deadline. The peaceful handoff of government control ceremony happened late yesterday with former PM Abadi.  At least 14 ministers were also sworn in, including the important posts of Minister of Oil -Ghadhban and Minister of Finance -Hussein.  The gurus point out that the GOI is officially seated and the transfer of power complete BUT there are still 8 or so minister seats to fill...there could be some surprises to come.  Stay tuned as the gurus chime in about this HUGE surprise development!  

10-25-2018   Intel Guru RayRen98   Wednesday activity in Iraq...Abdul Madhi is sworn in as the country's Prime Minister (finally)...14 ministers are also sworn in before Parliament.  News reports indicate that the government of PM Abdul Madhi has become constitutional.  US Banks were excited with anticipation of exchange activity possibly this week (?) Time Will Tell.

10-25-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  Now that the new Iraqi Gov is is place I expect the IMF to meet with the CBI in the near future to discuss monetary policy.  I've always felt this consultation will occur before any significant monetary change.  If you go back and look at last year's Article IV, the IMF made it very clear that the CBI needed to move to Article VIII to send a message to the global investment community that Iraq is open for business.  Slowly we are inching closer to that decision which is positive for Iraq. As well, a change in exchange rate regime from fixed to float will begin to allow the dinar to rise gradually.  And...due to the significance in urgency of this reform we may see this change occur very shortly. Hopefully within a month or two at the latest.

10-25-2018   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   There have been times in the past where I mentioned that we have a "couple weeks" or some other amount of time where I definitely didn't see anything happening.  Now is not that time... Anything can happen right now The only issue I see right now is the final seating of the new members...It is a REALLY good feeling to be able to say the "only thing" holding us up is a finalization of the new GOI, which is proceeding very smoothly..! 
BLESSINGS...!  :) RON 
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1