Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Botzwana

How many overall members does DV have?

Some guy at another site said there are 5 million dinar holders.  Eh, I dont think so.  How many members are here?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey Botz, I believe any of the staff members can answer you question.

I remember long time ago somebody asked Adam about how many VIP members and he didn’t answer the question.

I don’t understand why the secrecy.

One thing I will tell you. For the Post RV party we will need a stadium to fit everybody.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey Botz, interesting question. If you go to DV online Users, at any one time, there can be 26 pages of 'users' x 30 names per page. That's nearly 800 folks at any one time, and there's more. A 'guru' at another site roughly calculated 1/10th of 1% of the US population (328M) own some amount of dinar. That number makes sense to me, based on what Iraq says was printed and in circulation. I know a lot of folks who only have one 25k note (too nervous to buy more). Anyways...………………

:twothumbs: 

2 hours ago, King Bean said:

Hey Botz, interesting question. If you go to DV online Users, at any one time, there can be 26 pages of 'users' x 30 names per page. That's nearly 800 folks at any one time, and there's more. A 'guru' at another site roughly calculated 1/10th of 1% of the US population (328M) own some amount of dinar. That number makes sense to me, based on what Iraq says was printed and in circulation. I know a lot of folks who only have one 25k note (too nervous to buy more). Anyways...………………

:twothumbs: 

Check your VIP CERTIFICATE the number is there.... I’m 22,8XX from five years ago.

I imagine the the total amount of VIP is around 40k to 50K

Go DV 

Go VIP

Go RV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Don't think staff will answer this one. There are certainly many people who have signed up but have never posted and haven't been on site in years.  Most of us never expected it to take this long, so I expect a great number got out and moved on.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/12/2018 at 1:31 AM, jeepguy said:

Looks like  just we 6  hahahaha

I added some 60,000 to your original number...... I believe we are close to that number with vip and regular members together.

• Upvote 1