Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Secret Service intercepts suspicious packages sent to Obama, Hillarious Clinton

So some here want to believe the Democrats mailed bombs to themselves, but when I suggested the caravan story was helping Republicans they wouldn't accept the possibility... Talk about close minded and party blinded.... Whoever mailed the bombs will be caught and will do some big time. That is all that really matter, not what a bunch of conspiracy whack jobs think... JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I heard this on the news this morning LGD. It has led me more and more to believe it is a false flag event and here is why:

1. At least 10 devices mailed and they get them all in 1-2 days. The post office isn't that good...lol.. All were sent to top demoncratic persons.

2. Postal employees should be able to spot packages like the ones they should on TV and know something is wrong. Have heard several talk about it, the way it was mailed, postage...all wrong. Almost like they were meant to be found.

3. Not one device has gone off. If this person was serious, he would have at least got one. In fact, he is probably a moron. Will explain later.

4. He is a moron. He used PVC pipe, inert substance and glass as shrapnel. His wiring and timer were all wrong too. The PVC pipe would melt some from the heat of an explosive substance and not be 100% effective.

5. A real bomber would use steel pipe, metal shrapnel (nails, bolts, etc.), and a good explosive substance. You want to get your target. The steel pipe will burst, adds more shrapnel making it more effective. 

6. A real bomber wouldn't use a timer, it would be some sort of trip switch. A timer is only good for that, a set time. No guarantee that you get your target.

7. He is not gonna put these in a padded envelope like the one shown. Too many things can go wrong and it would be rendered ineffective or someone would recognize it. It will be in a box of some sort. Look at ones used in the past. Makes it easier for trip wire and protection during transporting.

8. Pelosi and Schumer were quick to come out and Blame President Trump for the actions of a this person instead of condemning the act.

9. A "Git'er done" memo, made like an ISIS flag, was attached to one. My belief is to try and link it to Trump supporting  "rednecks" since "Git'er done" goes back to Larry the Cable Guy and is very popular.

10. If your gonna blow someone up, you are not gonna attach a memo like that to it unless you want it found.

I could probably come up with some more with a little more investigation. I do know we had a mad nut job in Austin, Tex a few months ago mail out bombs randomly through FEDEX. He killed 2 and wounded 5 with 5 devices he made in his little escapade. He had no criminal history and his real motive is still unclear. He had no military training and gathered most of his info and materials off of the net. So, if someone is serious and sent out 10 devices, then they should have got at least one. They were meant to be found in my opinion. Why? I am sure we will find out soon enough when the FEDS get close, unless he meets his demise, like most have around the Klintons, and doesn't get to speak.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

I heard this on the news this morning LGD. It has led me more and more to believe it is a false flag event and here is why:

1. At least 10 devices mailed and they get them all in 1-2 days. The post office isn't that good...lol.. All were sent to top demoncratic persons.

2. Postal employees should be able to spot packages like the ones they should on TV and know something is wrong. Have heard several talk about it, the way it was mailed, postage...all wrong. Almost like they were meant to be found.

3. Not one device has gone off. If this person was serious, he would have at least got one. In fact, he is probably a moron. Will explain later.

4. He is a moron. He used PVC pipe, inert substance and glass as shrapnel. His wiring and timer were all wrong too. The PVC pipe would melt some from the heat of an explosive substance and not be 100% effective.

5. A real bomber would use steel pipe, metal shrapnel (nails, bolts, etc.), and a good explosive substance. You want to get your target. The steel pipe will burst, adds more shrapnel making it more effective. 

6. A real bomber wouldn't use a timer, it would be some sort of trip switch. A timer is only good for that, a set time. No guarantee that you get your target.

7. He is not gonna put these in a padded envelope like the one shown. Too many things can go wrong and it would be rendered ineffective or someone would recognize it. It will be in a box of some sort. Look at ones used in the past. Makes it easier for trip wire and protection during transporting.

8. Pelosi and Schumer were quick to come out and Blame President Trump for the actions of a this person instead of condemning the act.

9. A "Git'er done" memo, made like an ISIS flag, was attached to one. My belief is to try and link it to Trump supporting  "rednecks" since "Git'er done" goes back to Larry the Cable Guy and is very popular.

10. If your gonna blow someone up, you are not gonna attach a memo like that to it unless you want it found.

I could probably come up with some more with a little more investigation. I do know we had a mad nut job in Austin, Tex a few months ago mail out bombs randomly through FEDEX. He killed 2 and wounded 5 with 5 devices he made in his little escapade. He had no criminal history and his real motive is still unclear. He had no military training and gathered most of his info and materials off of the net. So, if someone is serious and sent out 10 devices, then they should have got at least one. They were meant to be found in my opinion. Why? I am sure we will find out soon enough when the FEDS get close, unless he meets his demise, like most have around the Klintons, and doesn't get to speak.

@8th ID, very astute and interesting take on all of this. +1 for your thoughts and analysis.

Indy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Fake Bombs To Elicit Sympathy | The Still Report

Indy

Yup just like the caravan is full of M-13 and ISIS... Let's be honest... It's all BS and Americans believe anything they see... I'm sure the bombs were sent by a whacko. Right wind or Left wing, either way it's an idiot... Same as the caravan. A bunch of people running from tyranny and people are trying to turn it into a scare tactic... Americans need to tune out from the propaganda machine.

B/A