Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Secret Service intercepts suspicious packages sent to Obama, Hillarious Clinton

***///

Gorged Soros.... KILLary.... Ho'Bummer.....

Yup, definite pattern there.

Looks like somebody is fed up with the deep state, alright.

If it's the same cat doin' all this, we still think it's dumb to go for the mail angle...

these globalist/resistance-creating /America-haters never check their own mail.

Sure would be a shame if some poor indoctrinated zombie of theirs ended up gettin' whacked.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Oh, snap !  Somebody really IS targeting the deep state !

Who's next..? ... the pu--y hat wearing crowd...? the anarchists in Oregon & Washington State...?

Is no kommie safe...? !  

:lol::P

And you post those emojis laughing at the thought of Americans being killed.  Disgusting.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

And you post those emojis laughing at the thought of Americans being killed.  Disgusting.  

GO RV, then BV

Communist aren't Americans :lmao:

On a serious note, right thinking people don't send bombs to people they disagree with. 

However, insane lefties are well known for conceiving plans to send bombs to themselves in order to garner sympathy and support.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Gorged Soros.... KILLary.... Ho'Bummer.....

Yup, definite pattern there.

Looks like somebody is fed up with the deep state, alright.

If it's the same cat doin' all this, we still think it's dumb to go for the mail angle...

these globalist/resistance-creating /America-haters never check their own mail.

Sure would be a shame if some poor indoctrinated zombie of theirs ended up gettin' whacked.

Good Morning You Two, SgtFuryUSCZ, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I humbly ask the viewers to go to 0:26 and look at the house that looks somewhat like the Amityville Horror House!!!

:o       :o       :o

AND just a week prior to Halloween!!! The witches AND ghouls are active on this one!!!

:angry:       :angry:       :angry:

I suspect Scortchos, Hilly/Billy (goat), AND Bark Insane Obama ARE their own operatives sending "self addressed" suspicious packages as a sympathy tactic in the upcoming couple weeks to the mid term elections. But, hey, they gotta send a message to the True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump. Something like, "President Donald J Trump is incapable of protecting us from the deplorable alt-right so Democrats MUST BE voted in to impeach President Donald J Trump to promote peace and well being for ourselves and all the useful idiots YOU ALL are for voting President Donald J Trump into office in the first place as True The United States Of America Patriots"!!!

This is one last ditch attempt by the useful idiot leaders to return to their previously ill gotten control. There will likely be others in the LSM MSM in the next couple weeks.

The "suspiciously mailed packages" tactic is a premeditated and programmed tactic (although ineffective in achieving the advertised effect in TODAY's environment) in an attempt to swing the masses. False Flag, False Narrative, Fake News, AND nothing more. The "suspiciously mailed packages" LSM MSM will get a whole lot of unnecessary attention.

Wait For It................................................Wait For It................................................

I suspect the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces will be along shortly to demonstrate THEMSELVES as the "useful idiots" THEY REALLY are!!!

Don't be fooled. Get out and vote RED for REAL Patriotism AND REAL Life, REAL Liberty, AND REAL Pursuit Of Happiness THIS mid term election!!!

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

I suspect Soros had a box of "Cubans" and he wanted to get a few to his friends.....probably went to the local Ace and bought some pipes to ship them in....

I'll go ahead and call false flag here.....the left has recieved alot of bad press lately for their behavior....so let's even it out here.....move on folks....nothing to see here....misdirection.....CL

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Indraman said:

I have to say, rhetoric has ramped up on both sides...level heads must prevail or things are going to get ugly in a hurry.

Indy

The desperate Left is making a False Flag the center attention as a valid but wholly invalid issue to portray The United States Of America is unsafe due to The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump and the deplorables who support President Donald J Trump. To let this pass as legitimate only gives a pass to the Traitors to further perpetrate their atrocities on the masses to enslave then destroy. It is important to see this for what it REALLY is.

I am looking forward to what The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump and likewise Patriots are doing and will do. I think they already knew this would occur and similar acts forthcoming. The Executive Order The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump recently signed will likely address this type of election meddling, funding, and fraud.

Wait For It................................................Wait For It................................................

I suspect the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces will be along shortly to demonstrate THEMSELVES as the "useful idiots" THEY REALLY are!!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The best way to know this to be a false flag is because now many more bombs are showing up. OVERKILL , the Demoncraps biggest trait.

***///

We discussed this possibility with the Bait Shop guy  a short while ago.

That's what he suspects is behind this.

Desperate Dems up to no good because they fear their 'blue wave' is waning too close to the MidTerms.

Wouldn't put it past them, that's for sure, considering their despicable tactics.

We all know they're the champions of "victimization". 

Yup, this may be self-inflicted for the pity vote !

So they can call US haters, killers, etc like they always do.

Clinging to our Guns Bibles & Bombs.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Thanks 4

I have to say, the more this story unfolds the more I am thinking this is a false flag. Can someone say, "October Surprise"?

It may be that I am being too cynical, but who this plays into the Democrat handbook about portraying the RIGHT as unhinged and violent psychos.

Indy

• Thanks 3

***///

Yes, Even a humble Bait Shop guy can see through your team's vile deception.  ;)

Ya'll are so busy calling US dumb deplorables you failed to

see what hit ya  ===> President Donald J. Trump !  :lol:

And why ask us for a link re: your team's M.O. ....?

Did you miss Ho'bummer & Valerie Jarrett's last "Resist" meeting...?

Shame on you !  They're gonna pull your kommie card, yo !  :P

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

They will find who sent these in the mail. When they do, it will be a sick, left leaning liberal that is distraught with how the demoncratic party is failing. This would be their way of getting even.

Or, I agree with a false flag event. I was not a conservative or republican that sent them out.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

Latest is that the bombs were actually live and some also contained "white powdery substance"...

Maybe it's not a false flag.... the leftists are too cowardly to go there, even in an attempt to make it look real !

You may be right, 8TH ID.... could be a lefty loon.

Just ironic that KILLary is saying now that she deplores the violence...

Really..... ?   Hmmnnn..... she said it was okay for her side to do it to US..... 

and that civility would return once they got back in power.

Flip-flop there much KILLary....? <_<

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1