Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is my reasonable answer one2one

In my opinion these are some of the reasons why the dinar is  worth 1/10 of a penny 

- UN sanctions for almost 25 years

- Gulf War

- ISIS

- Corruption and money laundering 

- CBI under a fixed rate or exchange control

The World Bank said Iraq is ten times richest than Kuwait, I have faith that some day in the near future we will see the real Value

of the Iraqi Dinar.

Go Real value 

Go former glory

Go $3+

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

Thanks LB, your wisdom is much appreciated and always look forward to your opinion.

Am I correct and seeing that the sanctions were lifted 12/17, Gulf War checked, ISIS gone, Corruption and money laundering trying to be controlled, and CBI seems to want to 

make this happen?  We are witnessing many boxes being checked. Looks like this is finally coming to fruition for all.

Many thanks 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, wildeman said:

Thanks LB, your wisdom is much appreciated and always look forward to your opinion.

Am I correct and seeing that the sanctions were lifted 12/17, Gulf War checked, ISIS gone, Corruption and money laundering trying to be controlled, and CBI seems to want to 

make this happen?  We are witnessing many boxes being checked. Looks like this is finally coming to fruition for all.

Many thanks 

You're correct wildeman.

Looks like the CBI is ready to go international by the beginning of 2019

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, wildeman said:

Thank you sir, hope for the future to all. 

Sukhino Bhava

Anytime my friend.,

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all.

Namaste🙏🏼

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

The truth of the matter is, the people in charge of the Goverment ,that are jocking around for power, and control ,will continue  to use the Dinar to there benefit ,to achieve there agenda, and  not much can be done about  it ,they ,the ones in the power play ,and staling tactics ,will not let anything happen, untill they make the most of it for themsellves , the people of Iraq will  get the crumbs, and will be Happy, because they do not know any better, if the people new better. they would have revolted by know ,keep the sheep controlled,  and you will  have little or no problem.