Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This man thinks his supporters are idiots and will believe everything that comes out of his mouth  He mocks them as simpletons and uneducated, void of critical thinking skills.  Not a single lawmaker had heard of this proposed tax plan until Trump mentioned it to the cameras.  He will say and do anything to hedge his bets for the midterms....including lying to the middle class by dangling a nonexistent 10% tax break nugget.  :facepalm:  

Related image

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/might-trumps-boldest-lie-yet-210637690.html

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And you're dumb enough to actually think we care 😆what comes out of the lefties mouth.

Get it right...it came out of your supreme leader's mouth, LGD.  He's lying to all of us....Sure, I know you don't care.  Winning is much more important....just like it was for the dude who sold his soul at the cross roads.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Get it right...it came out of your supreme leader's mouth, LGD.  He's lying to all of us....Sure, I know you don't care.  Winning is much more important....just like it was for the dude who sold his soul at the cross roads.  

GO RV, then BV

Believe what you will. I believe that we now have a BOOMING ECONOMY. 

Thanks to Trump. 

While you still are convinced that God doesn't know how to describe what you're living on. And you're gonna explain the, "Cross roads ", to me:lmao:

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Believe what you will. I believe that we now have a BOOMING ECONOMY. 

Thanks to Trump. 

While you still are convinced that God doesn't know how to describe what you're living on. And you're gonna explain the, "Cross roads ", to me:lmao:

You still never explained what the "footstool" rested on.  And you can deny all you want....but the economy started moving upward years ago....just as the stock market did.  Nobody is denying Trumps progress, but to say the economy wasn't moving steadily in the right direction way before he took office is lying to themselves.  Another FACT

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

You still never explained what the "footstool" rested on.  And you can deny all you want....but the economy started a moving upward years ago....just as the stock market did.  Nobody is denying Trumps progress, but to say the economy wasn't moving steadily in the right direction way before he took office is lying to themselves.  Another FACT

GO RV, then BV

I have told you what it's sitting on, "THE THRONE ROOM OF GOD'S FLOOR. 

And claiming that the economy was BOOMING under Obuthead is blatantly false. I work in the lifeblood of American industry and if the economy even moves an inch I know it because I'm the one actually transporting it. 

I nearly didn't make it through the nightmare of Obutheads economy. 

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I have told you what it's sitting on, "THE THRONE ROOM OF GOD'S FLOOR. 

And claiming that the economy was BOOMING under Obuthead is blatantly false. I work in the lifeblood of American industry and if the economy even moves an inch I know it because I'm the one actually transporting it. 

I nearly didn't make it through the nightmare of Obutheads economy. 

Your intense "all in, verbatim" understanding of the Bible and of God's Word is in direct conflict with supporting a man like Trump.....It's unbelievable actually.  He stands for everything we are taught as Christians to be wrong.

By the way, I never said "BOOMING"....I said "started moving upward".....so please don't conflate.  You're better than that.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who cares where and when this 10% tax nugget was mentioned. I would think you would be happy for the middle class, that he's is looking out for the middle class.  How can you call it a lie when you know good and we'll that it could happen. Come on Shabs quit focusing on the negative.  

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

Who cares where and when this 10% tax nugget was mentioned. I would think you would be happy for the middle class, that he's is looking out for the middle class.  How can you call it a lie when you know good and we'll that it could happen. Come on Shabs quit focusing on the negative.  

He's duping us, Pat.....a midterm boosting lie.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And claiming that the economy was BOOMING under Obuthead is blatantly false.

It's like Rumpelstiltskin just woke up

Image result for s&p 500 chart 10 years

What are Trump supporters going to say when the market corrects? I really want to know if they will admit his fiscal policies failed.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Why, look at you BA... just a'hopin' n' a'prayin' for the Republic's demise...

Ain't you just a shining little light ! :mellow:

Not. <_<

Nope, LGD said the markets going for more than the last two years was "blatantly false"... As anyone can see the markets have been going up for quite some time. As for hoping the Republican party sees it's demise, that's not really true. I used to vote Republican a lot prior to 1996 when the neo-cons took over and changed the focus and direction of the party. I would like the party to be returned to the people and taken out of the hands of the corporations. Honestly both major parties now belong to the corporations and not the citizens. The system is broken and it will not be fixed. To fix it Americans would have to vote for other than the two parties, but they just refuse to do it.. So the voters are enslaved by their masters... They can only find their freedom by not voting to remain enslaved...

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

***///

Roger that , SENTINEL !

Imagine what he could have accomplished with bi-partisan co-operation from the start...

but the left & their deep state slave masters would have none of it...

"Resist - Deny - deflect - attack - Rule of Law be damned !

We don't care about the Republic ! We just hate trump! 

He wants to stop our globalist take-over !"   <_<  Morons.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please research Trump's phase two plan for tax cuts. This tax plan has been in the works for awhile, maybe not the actual tax rate cut.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-29/trump-says-he-working-phase-2-tax-plan  Dated 6-29-18

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/12/trump-wants-a-phase-two-of-tax-cuts.html Dated 3-12-18

Those were just a 5 minute search.

B/A, I can provide charts as well. Obama never had an annual 3% GDP, the only president in history. This is a CNN chart.

https://money.cnn.com/gallery/news/economy/2017/01/06/obama-economy-10-charts-final/3.html

Economic growth (GDP)

03 obama economy gdp

One of the biggest criticisms of Obama's economy is that growth has been sluggish. Historically, the U.S. economy has expanded 3% or more a year, on average.

The Great Recession was a meat-cleaver on the economy. Since then, the U.S. has struggled to grow at much more than 2% a year under President Obama.

Trump in his first year had a 2.3% growth, not the 3% he hoped for but better than Hussein's last year.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/26/politics/trump-economic-growth-gdp/index.html

Edited by Enigma2a
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Since I cannot edit my post from earlier.

Shabs, I hate to rain on your hate parade, but Trump has been talking about his phase two tax cut plan since he was able to pass the first one. I wish people would actually do a little research instead of rattling off hate for your fellow citizens, it only shows how ignorant this world has gotten. Stop being forced fed your 4am talking points and do some actual research.

And yes, I take offense to what you are implying: "This man thinks his supporters are idiots and will believe everything that comes out of his mouth  He mocks them as simpletons and uneducated, void of critical thinking skills.."

Edited by Enigma2a
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Enigma2a said:

B/A, I can provide charts as well. Obama never had an annual 3% GDP, the only president in history.

Thank you and you are correct... He came into office when the economy was tanked. The banks were crashing. Companies were bankrupting. People were foreclosing homes at historic levels. Businesses were laying off workers. It took 4 years just to stop the bleeding. Finally in 2012 things began to improve. That's why I use charts. Some people refuse to admit the economy and the markets were bouncing back before November 2016. I don't understand why some people insist on denying a simple truth, an yet those same people accept lies... It just seems a crazy to me.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, Enigma2a said:

And yes, I take offense to what you are implying: "This man thinks his supporters are idiots and will believe everything that comes out of his mouth  He mocks them as simpletons and uneducated, void of critical thinking skills.."

Well Enigma, I in return hate to rain on your parade as well.  For if you place judgment on me, yet give Trump a pass for the salacious venom he attacks women and people of diversity with continuously, then your "offense" argument is invalid.  If you give him the "that's just Trump being Trump" pass while holding others to a higher standard of decency, then you are completely vested in Trump's "Nationalist" (his word, not mine) empire as a member of his herd....right where he wants you, right where he needs you, right where he feeds you his hate and divisive rhetoric towards millions of other United States citizens.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

On 10/23/2018 at 11:26 AM, bostonangler said:

Nope, LGD said the markets going for more than the last two years was "blatantly false"... As anyone can see the markets have been going up for quite some time. As for hoping the Republican party sees it's demise, that's not really true. I used to vote Republican a lot prior to 1996 when the neo-cons took over and changed the focus and direction of the party. I would like the party to be returned to the people and taken out of the hands of the corporations. Honestly both major parties now belong to the corporations and not the citizens. The system is broken and it will not be fixed. To fix it Americans would have to vote for other than the two parties, but they just refuse to do it.. So the voters are enslaved by their masters... They can only find their freedom by not voting to remain enslaved...

B/A

That's why I voted for Trump. He isn't  either. Believe us when we say we want the swamp drained. It sounds like you are opposing him not realizing he's doing what you want done. 

• Thanks 1