Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

15 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

No members listed by the name bravo11...perhaps he spelled it differently

He also said HCL in 2013....so....

I just vaguely rembered him or her poping in to say 2019 was what they had been told.... a lot of people flipped out. It may not have been that name. Thanks for tracking this down though

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Yeah I remember him.  DJGabrielle was a mod here and fell to it too...the darkside is powerful.  Heck an afternoon in the lopster tank can get to anyone.  There were many a people here back in 2012 area.  Scooter used to come here with sophisticated charts and graphs etc.  Too many to name.  SWfloridaguy died waiting for this thing to happen.

I remember Scooter and Sonny1..... felt like they were great. Then they just disappeared. I remember all the charts he would make! I figured that had to take a lot of his time..... what was his angle? Was he making money from pumping dinar sales?  Anyway this ride has chewed a lot of people up and spit them out......

I don’t know if we are sane, crazy, correct in waiting or gluttons for punishment.......

probably a little bit of all of it wrapped up in one 😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

All I know is they want get their economy moving big time right now... the initiative by the CBI has started...private banks are ready.. now look at all those announcements this morning....and where are those new small categories notes? I am excited and I do expect something to happen.. the timing nobody really knows..cheers

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Botzwana said:

I looked through all his posts and could not find any mention of 2019.  Go ahead and click on his name and read all his posts.  Eh, perhaps it is the Mandela Effect...where some of us experienced an alternate reality where he said 2019...

Perhaps so ..... every day dealing with Iraq takes us into an alternate reality.  Easy to understand how things can become a might confused. 

Also, hard to fight off the Dark Side when they have Double Stuffed Oreos. Takes an Iron will to resist that temptation. ;)

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Yeah I remember him.  DJGabrielle was a mod here and fell to it too...the darkside is powerful.  Heck an afternoon in the lopster tank can get to anyone.  There were many a people here back in 2012 area.  Scooter used to come here with sophisticated charts and graphs etc.  Too many to name.  SWfloridaguy died waiting for this thing to happen.

Scooter was awesome! I wonder what he is up to these days. I didn’t realise DJGabrielle went to the dark side. I went that way in 2012 but then realised that an RV is more than possible and now I totally 100% believe it will be an RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

Well Scooter went with Mr Rich, a lopster to form dinar d.ater.  It closed within a year though.  DJ got fed up with all of this and bailed as I understand it.  HE is probably hanging out with Dr. Clarke now.

Dinar d ater was the cause of a lot of people going to the lopster side of the dinar. MR rich was a complete xxxx and caused loads of former dinar holders to sell up. Lol about DJ hanging with dr clarke

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Welcome back to the light 😉 

I was about to sell all my dinars then went on a U turn and have amassed quite a tidy amount 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, dinarbeleiver said:

Dinar d ater was the cause of a lot of people going to the lopster side of the dinar. MR rich was a complete xxxx and caused loads of former dinar holders to sell up. Lol about DJ hanging with dr clarke

I was about to sell all my dinars then went on a U turn and have amassed quite a tidy amount 

I do not believe you will be disappointed! This ride has taught me patience..... never had it before. This has been instrumental in that for me personally, it also led me to crypto currency and has been well worth my time. Very thankful to Adam for this site and everything I’ve learned here over 10-11 years

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, dinarbeleiver said:

The shear common sense of it all reeks of money to be made. The probability of this country to succeed is prophetic! 😁😉👍 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

sonny1 fell to the dark side???   Really???

I wondered why he just disappeared...  😑

" sonny1 fell to the dark side???   Really??? " 

The Dark Side just doesn't have cookies - The Force must be strong within you to resist !  

images-14.jpeg

images-15.jpeg

images-16.jpeg

images-17.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

Scooter was awesome! I wonder what he is up to these days. I didn’t realise DJGabrielle went to the dark side. I went that way in 2012 but then realised that an RV is more than possible and now I totally 100% believe it will be an RV

I got the feeling Scooter, with all his crazy elaborate graphs and conf calls was being paid by Dinartrade.  Once the law suits started he stopped pumping then disappeared.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3