Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Guru Opinions @ 10:30 PM- 10/22/2018

10-22-2018   Newshound Guru Currency365   ...he [Abdul-Mahdi]  has till NOV 3rd to announce his govt... and if he cant put people in the seats he will give some of his people 2 positions and he will take several positions himself to fill the empty seats.

10-22-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  Article:  "MAHDI WILL PRESENT THE NAMES OF MEMBERS OF HIS CABINET AND THE GOVERNMENT PROGRAM TO THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES ON MONDAY" ...Mahdi has come way too far already...Closer than any other designate prime minister before in getting this completed head of the deadline.

10-22-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty   US says it will support the new Iraqi government of PM Abdel-Mahdi if Iraq fully adheres to US sanctions on Iran.

10-22-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...this past week we heard many stories from the news media in Iraq when the announcement of Mahdi’s new government would take place. We were originally told on Thursday, then postponed until Saturday and then Sunday. Now...they are telling us to wait until Monday. I also want to reemphasize that you should NOT be anticipating an RV once the government is formed. ...This reinstatement will occur ONLY upon indication from the CBI. So far they have not said anything more in this regards. We do know they are targeting by the end of October and then they move on to EARLY 2019, if it can not be accomplished in this timeframe. Let’s sit back and see what happens...

10-22-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty   Iraqi political source says incoming PM Abdel-Mahdi will present a partial cabinet of 15 ministers to Parliament on Wednesday for approval. Somewhere between 11 & 13 of the ministers are independents.

10-22-2018   Newshound Guru Bloodloch   [Q? ...how DOES Iraq turn trillions of dinar into billions of dinar that are equal to the worth of a dollar and we still get our 'tasty treat' preferably (but unlikely) before Halloween?]  [reference Guru Bloodloch post 10-21-2018]  I knew I probably should not have used a Halloween metaphor. But who knows, maybe it will happen by then, although I'm not predicting as much. ...As for how they'll turn those trillions into billions, that's the crux of it, the secret sauce so to speak.  The fact that the CBI hasn't announced the details yet means it's probably a secret.  Whether I'm right or wrong, ...doesn't really matter. I'm waiting on the release of the very low denominations in the 1 dinar to 100 dinar range before I'll know for sure. Until then, it's still in play. The release of those very low denominations. That'll be our confirmation one way or the other

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'd like to know the reasoning behind posting a negative when one is simply conveying information & opinions from other sources about where we are, and where we might be going with the IQD, and other critical events occurring in Iraq and their government (GOI). You don't have to like the opinions, or the information - but to degrade one who is simply conveying the information that is out there - seems childish and displays contempt & jealousy. Nevertheless, I wish you well. :) RON

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

I'd like to know the reasoning behind posting a negative when one is simply conveying information & opinions from other sources about where we are, and where we might be going with the IQD, and other critical events occurring in Iraq and their government (GOI). You don't have to like the opinions, or the information - but to degrade one who is simply conveying the information that is out there - seems childish and displays contempt & jealousy. Nevertheless, I wish you well. :) RON

I do agree RON and know what your're saying. Luigi goes through this very same thing every week I'm afraid. Keep posting. I just take it all as entertainment brought over by different Individuals to enjoy.

pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I do agree RON and know what your're saying. Luigi goes through this very same thing every week I'm afraid. Keep posting. I just take it all as entertainment brought over by different Individuals to enjoy.

pp

6 hours ago, ezrapound said:

Absolutely agree

Thanks Pokerplayer & Ezrapound ... I appreciate your comments. I had to make a comment after several dings. You guys lifted my spirits...Be blessed. RON ;)