Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Smaller Crowds @ Trump Rally 2018: Voters Abandon The President; Here's The Proof

• yota691 changed the title to Smaller Crowds @ Trump Rally 2018: Voters Abandon The President; Here's The Proof

I think you guys missed the point... The two video angles of the same speech show a large crowd and a smaller crowd in the same space at the same time. Why would the media choose the angle from behind and shoot it tighter to make the crowd seem larger? Because they want the left to believe these crowds are huge and they want the left to get out and vote. It is deception to their own audience. CNN watches see their angle and think wow we need to get out the vote and make a difference. IF they saw the wider angle and a venue that is half empty their concerns would diminish. But I know that may be a little complicated for some to grasp... We know the media distorts things including these images... It is an ugly game everyone is playing.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4

11 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

That perfect... All this does is make more people on the left feel like they need to get involved. And based on the early turnout numbers, this idea that people on the left need to move into action is working... It is funny that Trump supporters think they are rallying their side, but the effect is actually rallying the other side... This election is going to be quite interesting with record breaking turnout.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

***///

BA... you're confusing KILLary's "rallies" here...

You've described exactly what HER media tools were/are doing for HER and were 'outed' for doing.

Man, you sure got a short memory !  :facepalm1:

FYI -- Trump rallies are always sold out !  :twothumbs::tiphat:

Remember - whatever the left accuses the other team of doing is really what THEY're doing !

Better check your kommie manual... it's right there in black n' white.

It's how ya'll roll.

Quit falling for this B.S., BA.... you're better than that, pal.  Or are you...?  <_<

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

I truly feel, we have an antifa member, in our DV community. . Maybe three of them.

At a time, Americans are coming together, to boost this country to the top, these Ars Clowns, continually try to bring it down.  

Free speech is one thing, but twisting the truth is another.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

BA... you're confusing KILLary's "rallies" here...

You've described exactly what HER media tools were/are doing for HER and were 'outed' for doing.

Man, you sure got a short memory !  :facepalm1:

FYI -- Trump rallies are always sold out !  :twothumbs::tiphat:

Remember - whatever the left accuses the other team of doing is really what THEY're doing !

Better check your kommie manual... it's right there in black n' white.

It's how ya'll roll.

Quit falling for this B.S., BA.... you're better than that, pal.  Or are you...?  <_<

It is reverse psychology.  The media is showing the angles that make people think this is bigger than it is. They are deceiving their audience to move their agenda... Remember the USFL... They would make the crowd sit in certain seats to make the stadium look more crowded than it was to make viewers think they had a big crowd in hopes of growing their fan base... That's what they are doing now. The video I posted showed two angles of the same speech at the same time. One was a wide angle and showed the venue as it was and the other was tight to make the room seem fuller. This is basic photography and it is deceptive. If the media showed the wide shot their viewers would not be nearly as ramped up as they are. It is deception pure and simple. So people can bash me for thinking I'm bashing Trump but I'm not, I'm bashing the media for hiding the truth...

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

It is reverse psychology.  The media is showing the angles that make people think this is bigger than it is. They are deceiving their audience to move their agenda... Remember the USFL... They would make the crowd sit in certain seats to make the stadium look more crowded than it was to make viewers think they had a big crowd in hopes of growing their fan base... That's what they are doing now. The video I posted showed two angles of the same speech at the same time. One was a wide angle and showed the venue as it was and the other was tight to make the room seem fuller. This is basic photography and it is deceptive. If the media showed the wide shot their viewers would not be nearly as ramped up as they are. It is deception pure and simple. So people can bash me for thinking I'm bashing Trump but I'm not, I'm bashing the media for hiding the truth...

B/A

Dysfunctional Dillusion... good one!

• Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, gregp said:

I truly feel, we have an antifa member, in our DV community. . Maybe three of them.

At a time, Americans are coming together, to boost this country to the top, these Ars Clowns, continually try to bring it down.  

Free speech is one thing, but twisting the truth is another.  

Your hate for fellow citizens is showing, Greg......and Trump is widening the divide between Americans.  Any person with a speck of common sense would know that.  FACT.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Does that mean you believe Trump hasn't lied? I'm just curious if believe people believe he is truthful.

B/A

Almost everyone has lied, but this man is bring in this country to our feet again. There’s no reason to bring him down. For the last eight years of Obummer, I have suffered financially in sales. Now I’m starting to see the light. No more communist suppression.

America is rising up again!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Your hate for fellow citizens is showing, Greg......and Trump is widening the divide between Americans.  Any person with a speck of common sense would know that.  FACT.

GO RV, then BV

Antifa number two has entered the room!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

@bostonangler You can't be serious. Trying to use reverse psychology in a pathetically vain effort to get Trump voters complacent? Now you've touched a new low.

You know full well that I've documented in great detail the amount of people at a Trump rally. They are massively getting bigger. 

But that is how Demoncraps roll. Deceit, lies, manipulation. 

At least you've outed yourself for what you truly are. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, gregp said:

For the last eight years of Obummer, I have suffered financially in sales. Now I’m starting to see the light.

I'm sorry to hear that. I really am. My world is a bit different. My business (television production) has boomed for the past 6 years. And the since the election in 2016 it went has been incredible. By that I mean I couldn't keep up because I was so busy, but this spring and summer the bottom has fallen out. I don't know why, but advertising has dropped considerably. Except for political advertising, it is off the charts, but that ends in 2 week. I hope my business comes back for the holidays.

B/A

• Downvote 3