Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well Said

Starrider

The military does need to be deployed to the border this is an attempted invasion.

But they only should be deployed IF they have orders to stop the invasion not catch and release.

If all they are going to do is allow the Invaders to walk through the formations of military then save the tax payer the money and do not deployed.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Sentinel7 said:

The military does need to be deployed to the border this is an attempted invasion.

But they only should be deployed IF they have orders to stop the invasion not catch and release.

If all they are going to do is allow the Invaders to walk through the formations of military then save the tax payer the money and do not deployed.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

The reserves would be a start. +1

Starr 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Texstorm said:

This is a recipe for disaster ! The first one's that knocks down or injures anyone of our Officers or military to gain illegal entry needs to be shot on site. END OF STORY ! 

I hope we have Guards on the Canadian side, Don't want them Pot Smokers coming over. LOL

Starr

• Haha 3

Emotions have no place in regards to military action.  Yes I have served and been in those situations in 2 countries.  Emotions can make a bad thing worse. Response must equal the crime.  That being said we have many non lethal and psychological weapons that are great deterrents.   Shooting people for knocking you down would be condemned by the world.  Pretty much the same way we condemn those actions from other countries.  I'm sure we will meet any escalation with the appropriate force.

I'm pissed that this repeatedly happens,  but cutting aide to the countries and sending the military to the border to assist border control is a good start.

Get the popcorn ready.  It should be interesting

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, cranman said:

Emotions have no place in regards to military action.  Yes I have served and been in those situations in 2 countries.  Emotions can make a bad thing worse. Response must equal the crime.  That being said we have many non lethal and psychological weapons that are great deterrents.   Shooting people for knocking you down would be condemned by the world.  Pretty much the same way we condemn those actions from other countries.  I'm sure we will meet any escalation with the appropriate force.

I'm pissed that this repeatedly happens,  but cutting aide to the countries and sending the military to the border to assist border control is a good start.

Get the popcorn ready.  It should be interesting

Of course they will send the women and children first to make us look real bad and the cowards hide in the back just like our Negerator does. Maybe the Hurricanes down there will make them think twice.

Starr

Edited by Starrider
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

***///

Panama... 1964... kommie university students unleash hell-on-earth & set Panama City ablaze....

Our US Troops line up on the border to protect The Panama Canal & US Residents in the US Canal Zone....

with explicit orders NOT to shoot back at the invaders.... they are not issued ammo for their weapons.

They are sitting ducks awaiting slaughter.

The kommies breach.... swarm like roaches.... reach our American High School tearing down Old Glory and

setting her ablaze, too....

Some US Troops manage to get a hold of a few rounds & fire back when fired upon...:twothumbs:

Dishonorable Discharges & shipped back CONUS... careers destroyed. :angry::(

Prepare to see the radical left here call for the heads of any US Military Troop firing upon these invaders.<_<

I would like to have a Special Investigation into how this caravan got started.

Whose idea was it

Who organized it

Who bankrolled it

Why wasn’t it stopped in Mexico

What US Immigration attorneys are waiting at the border to help integrate these illegals into our system.

If the Special Investigation leads to any US politicians, arrest them for not protecting our borders.

Shooting them at the border is unacceptable.  Here is how you handle these invaders in a more humane manner.  Welcome them at the border with a hot meal, some new clothes, then document every one of them.  Mugshots, Fingerprints, Facial Recogniition, the whole nine yards.  Then load them on buses and take them back to Central America and send a bill to Guatemala.   If you allow these in there will be many many more.  Stop this insanity now and build the wall.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4