Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Admin To Reaffirm Gender Is Dichotomous And Genetic

***LANGUAGE***

I find it amazing that we are even having this discussion, but the "Post- Modernist" influence on politics is hard to ignore and I believe, must be dealt with in a logical and truth-based manner. The problem is that "Post-Modernist" don't believe in absolute truth, so arguing with them is the arguing with a tree.

Indy

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Anything that treads on our moral values, family values, interferes with my life, liberty and pursuit of happiness is definitely an issue to defend. Allowing all this shenanigan lifestyle to to take priority is wrong.

Get me straight on this, I don't condone their lifestyle but I do pray and love them as human beings.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I see the negmeister doesn't believe in "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" for all U.S. citizens......The Right hates to be treaded on....but has no issue with treading on others.  typical.

GO RV, then BV

So @Shabibilicious, how many genders are there?

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

2 or 3, depending on a person's point of view.....and it's still not up to me or anyone else to trample on another citizens rights.   

GO RV, then BV  

@Shabibilicious,

What do you call the third gender? We have male, and female as the two known genders...what do you call the third and how do you make a determination in the evidence of a person who is this third gender?

Indy

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Indraman said:

@Shabibilicious,

What do you call the third gender? We have male, and female as the two known genders...what do you call the third and how do you make a determination in the evidence of a person who is this third gender?

Indy

I would say that a person born intersex with both male and female parts could be determined to be a third gender.  I find it hard to believe that if a person is born intersex and wishes to transition to solely a male or female gender....any meddling do-gooder would dare interfere with that decision.  I could be wrong though.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I would say that a person born intersex with both male and female parts could be determined to be a third gender.  I find it hard to believe that if a person is born intersex and wishes to transition to solely a male or female gender....any meddling do-gooder would dare interfere with that decision.  I could be wrong though.

GO RV, then BV

And for this I will give you an Emerald. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Did I satisfy your question, Indy?

GO RV, then BV

Yes. I have heard this line of thinking and totally understand where you are coming from.

I tend to fall in the camp where the third category is more in line with a birth defect or anomaly from the norm. I can't recall the exact numbers, but the percentage of people born in the third category are less than 0.5% (maybe someone can look this Stat up). The point is, there are two distinct and unique genders, with a very small percentage of anamalies thrown into the mix. 

Indy

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Yes. I have heard this line of thinking and totally understand where you are coming from.

I tend to fall in the camp where the third category is more in line with a birth defect or anomaly from the norm. I can't recall the exact numbers, but the percentage of people born in the third category are less than 0.5% (maybe someone can look this Stat up). The point is, there are two distinct and unique genders, with a very small percentage of anamalies thrown into the mix. 

Indy

Fair enough.  I read somewhere the number is around 65000.  I guess the question is....because of their actual existence, should they be treated differently?  Is birth defect the proper label?  It would seem possible for a male or female to have a similar gene to that of an intersex person as to where it could effect the brain in relation to how they see themselves gender wise.  As always, just my opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1