Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss the files of the vacant ministries and the acting state administration

Butifldrm

• yota691 changed the title to The Sadr Alliance is sending a warning to the ministers

The Sadr Alliance is sending a warning to the ministers

The Sadr Alliance is sending a warning to the ministers

Twilight News    
 2 hours ago

The opposition alliance, backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, on Sunday, sent a warning message to the ministers in the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi.

"The performance of some ministers in the current government is weak, and they did not provide anything until now to develop the work of the ministry, and other promises they have made," said MP Qusay al-Yasiri.

"With the beginning of the new legislative term, the parliament will have a word and say in the performance of its oversight role on government work, and we will host some ministers, and may also be interrogations, and change ministers, who did not succeed in their work, after giving them a chance.

Keywords: 

• Upvote 5

Suron attached to his agreement with the Conquest on completing the remainder of the government of Abdul Mahdi

01:45 - 24/02/2019

Special - Mawazin News 
MP MP of the coalition of Ali Ghawi, Sunday, that the agreement between the others and the opening on the filling of the remaining ministries at the beginning of the second legislative term, which is only the outputs of the previous meetings. 
Ghawi told Mawazine News that "among the outcomes of the two previous meetings between Sawsan and Fatah is the formation of a committee to expedite the completion of the remaining ministerial cabin." 
He added that "things are going to complete the cabinet cabin in the first sessions of the second legislative term," pointing out that "the delay witnessed by the Iraqi street as a result of the delay of this cabin." 
A British report revealed an agreement between Sadr and Hadi al-Amiri to fill vacant portfolios in the government of Abdul-Mahdi during the first sessions of the second legislative term.

• Upvote 2

Al-Maliki: We will have a different position if the agreement between the conquest and the rest of the framework of the completion of the government

10:40 - 23/02/2019

Al-Maliki: We will have a different position if the agreement between the conquest and the rest of the framework of the completion of the government

The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on Saturday, that the rule of law is not part of the dialogues of conquest and others, stressing that we will have another position if the agreement between the conquest and the rest of the framework of the completion of the government. 
"The stability in Iraq can not be separated from stability in the region," Maliki told a news briefing. "A government can not handle files over the 100-day period." 
He explained that "the failure of the government within 100 days phenomenon is not positive," pointing out that "the continued lack of the government is an uncomfortable indicator." 
Maliki said that "the state of law is not part of the dialogues of conquest and others," noting that "the rapprochement between the conquest and the rest can not be at the expense of cohesion of construction." 
"I did not touch what threatens the cohesion of the coalition of construction or return to sectarian confinement," he stressed,
"Hadi al-Amiri speaks on behalf of Fatah, not construction." 
"The Sunnis have a state of unease about the proximity of the conquest and others, and they are in harmony with us by the cohesion of the building alliance," he said. "It is better to have a year of building and reform on a defense candidate." 
"I do not mind meeting Mr. Sadr and I do not reject any initiative to reconcile with anyone," he said. 
 "There should be a quiet review of the ministers hovering around them," he said, indicating the nomination of Fayyad came from the construction coalition. 
"I am defending Fayyad because he is the candidate of the coalition of construction," he said. "If there was agreement to change the Fayyad, I am not part of it."
"There is no party that says it is a request to enter the US forces," Maliki said. 
He concluded by saying that "America refused to grant us an aircraft to hit the terrorist camps on the island," pointing out that "the US positions on Iraq before the entry of a stir raises question marks." 
 Ended 
 m h n

• Upvote 1

Agreement between Sadr and Amiri to fill the vacant ministries

12:08 - 24/02/2019

BAGHDAD - 
A British report revealed on Sunday an agreement between the leaders of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr and the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri to fill the vacant ministries in the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi. 
"An agreement between al-Sadr and Hadi al-Amiri was filled to fill vacant portfolios in the government of Abdul-Mahdi during the first sessions of the second legislative term," the British newspaper Endband reported. 
"This agreement, which is limited to only two political parties, may anger the other parties, which could appear during the next parliament session, and the differences on defense, justice and education portfolios seem less valuable than the wide debate about the new interior minister," the report said. 
"The Sunni forces are divided into an open internal struggle to win the defense and education portfolios, while two Kurdish political teams are wrestling with the justice portfolio."
The report said that "the Iraqi community is waiting for the first meeting of the second legislative term of the Iraqi parliament on the fifth of March next, as it is expected to be full of important files. 
He pointed out that "the Speaker of Parliament Mohammed Halbousi issued a ban on the leaves of deputies during the second legislative term, while decided to take action against MPs absent."

• Upvote 5

“The report said that "the Iraqi community is waiting for the first meeting of the second legislative term of the Iraqi parliament on the fifth of March next, as it is expected to be full of important files. 
He pointed out that "the Speaker of Parliament Mohammed Halbousi issued a ban on the leaves of deputies during the second legislative term, while decided to take action against MPs absent." “

Sure hope Halbousi stands behind this and enforces it. People need to know that someone is there to fight for them.

These politicians need to put out or get out.

• Upvote 2

Iraqi Premier to Send Names of Ministerial Nominees to Parliament Soon

24/02/2019 - 22:17 Published in Iraq    http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/iraq/503906

image.png.45102652610f68a2b64917b051b1549c.png

ERBIL - Iraqi PM Adil Abdul-Mahdi said on Sunday that he will send the names of the remaining ministerial nominees to the parliament.

A few months have passed since the premier has announced the formation of a new government in Baghdad leaving a number of ministerial posts vacant due to disputes among the political parties over certain nominees.

Abdul-Mahdi pointed out that he would provide the Council of Representatives with the names of the candidates for the ministries of defense, interior, justice, and education.

He, however, expressed happiness to see the coalition, formed by Sa'eroun led by Shi'ite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, and Fatih Alliance headed by Hadi al-Amiri, getting closer and having a better understanding about the nominees for the ministerial positions.

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 3

19 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Can't help but think when I read " in the coming days " and such just prior to them returning to the upcoming legislative; we're about to be " bent over " for another year.

i honestly don't think I want to hang around and wait another year.. Another couple of months maybe because to me it is the continuation of a well worn cycle.. Like a lab rat on a treadmill .. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I hope  not, I would be holding dinar for about 78 years.  :lol:

2081 puts me at 126 years old . . . By God I've lasted this long waiting on these mutant screw heads; Well they've got me Mad at them.

I'm just mean & pizzed offed enough to make it to 2081 . . . and beyond. See y'all " in the coming days ";)

23 hours ago, peaksview said:

I think "coming days" would be around 2081 😁😁

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

i honestly don't think I want to hang around and wait another year.. Another couple of months maybe because to me it is the continuation of a well worn cycle.. Like a lab rat on a treadmill .. 

Well we missed this first window of opportunity, looks like next window for RV, late June to mid July 2019! if it doesn't happen then, it looks like we are bent over another year! Which is a damn shame too!! I like everyone else here, want of this crazy ride to come to an end one way or the other! Looks like the HCL was not a factor for the RV, like so many of us thought! Adam has said, there is a 1 % chance Iraq could continue to operate like they are right now from now on! Im begining to think that % was way to low! Like I say, Im riding this horse till it dies or I do, which ever comes first! :rodeo:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Well we missed this first window of opportunity, looks like next window for RV, late June to mid July 2019! if it doesn't happen then, it looks like we are bent over another year! Which is a damn shame too!! I like everyone else here, want of this crazy ride to come to an end one way or the other! Looks like the HCL was not a factor for the RV, like so many of us thought! Adam has said, there is a 1 % chance Iraq could continue to operate like they are right now from now on! Im begining to think that % was way to low! Like I say, Im riding this horse till it dies or I do, which ever comes first! :rodeo:

They can continue to operate as they are .. they can remain apathetic .. They can continue to have very little empathy towards the plight of the average citizen and they can continue to draw more and more in funds and loans from Countries around the world .. Yes, the Country has almost been obliterated by the Wars and it now is a powerhouse of Potential for investors to cash in on the rebuilding,  but they cannot sit back and hold the world to Ransom with their " Poor Beggar Me" attitude.. 

Further to that I am not a spring chicken anymore and I have to re evaluate whether a pipe dream is worth waiting for..

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 2

Monday, 25 February 2019 02:02 p

Moussawi: Acting positions have lost 350 billion dollars of Iraqi funds

The MP for the Fatah alliance Hamed al-Moussawi that the Fatah and other coalition formed the largest bloc within the House of Representatives, carrying all voters on the government of Abdul-Mahdi responsibility for its success or not.

Moussawi pointed out that the crisis of internal portfolios and justice was created because of the political blocs, pointing out that the delay in forming the government was not related to the person Faleh Fayyad, but there was an attempt aimed at breaking the wills between the political class, and on the negotiations between Fatah and others.

Moussawi said that the main reason for the entry of these negotiations is to prevent the complexity of things.

Al-Moussawi revealed that the positions managed by the proxy will be replaced on June 30 after the lost of Iraq's funds about 350 billion dollars because of these positions, calling at the same time that the application of criteria for the selection of ministers on administrative positions in the current government.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/154004/الموسوي-المناصب-بالوكالة-أضاعت-350-مليار-دولار-من-أموال-العراق

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

350 billion dollars lost

Oh my, can someone help me find this lost money. It seems to have gotten lost. 

How about starting with the persons that were given the money to hold onto for the projects? And if they say its lost, throw them in jail till they remember😀.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Abdel-Mahdi directs a request to the political blocs and sends the names of candidates vacant ministries

08:47 - 24/02/2019

Special - Mawazin News 
A parliamentary source confirmed on Sunday that the Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi addressed a request to the political blocs, while he indicated that he will send the names of candidates vacant ministries to the House of Representatives next week. 
The source said in an interview for "Mawazin News /" that Abdul Mahdi welcomed the recent consultations between the Fatah and other allies and submitted a request to the political blocs to further consultations to agree on the candidates of vacant ministries. 
He added that "Abdel-Mahdi confirmed that he will send the names of candidates vacant ministries to the House of Representatives next week, in the event of agreement by the political blocs on them." 
It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives, granted confidence to the cabinet cabin of Adel Abdul Mahdi on 24 October last, while remaining 4 ministries are vacant, namely defense, interior, education and justice.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Fatah talks about a close meeting between Sadr and Amiri

sadi-amiry.jpg

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Al-Fateh alliance announced Monday that a meeting between its leader, Hadi al-Amiri, and the leader of Moqtada al-Sadr, a supporter of the alliance, will be held.

The MP for the Alliance Hussein leftist in a press statement, "The meeting on Sunday evening between the leaders of the conquest and others came to evaluate the previous meetings between the parties, and discuss the completion of the subject of completion of the cab ministerial."

The leftist, that "there is agreement between the leaders of the two alliances on the arrangement of a meeting soon between the leader of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri and the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, to finalize what agreed by the committees of conquest and others."

On Sunday evening, the Fatah and Salloon coalition held a meeting described by surprise and dealt with a number of files, the most important of which was the ministerial cabinet file.

https://www.iraqpressagency.com/الفتح-يتحدث-عن-اجتماع-قريب-بين-الصدر-وا/

128047.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2019/02/25 21:00
  • Number of readings 2730
  • Section: Iraq
  •  

Sources talk about the nomination of Nuri Badran for the post of Minister of the Interior

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Nuri al-Badran, the most prominent candidate for the post of interior minister, after political blocs agreed to resolve long-standing differences over the administration of this important security ministry, informed sources said Monday (February 25, 2019).

The tender movement has hinted that its leader candidate for the portfolio of Interior Faleh al-Fayadh, will not stand in the way of completing the cabinet if it is related to him, according to the movement's leader MP Mansour al-Maraid.

Nuri al-Badran, an Iraqi politician, worked in the diplomatic corps under Saddam Hussein. He served as ambassador to the Soviet Union until 1990 after the invasion of Kuwait and joined the opposition National Accord Movement led by Nisibeh Iyad Allawi.

After 2003, he served as the first interior minister after the fall of the Saddam regime from September 2003 to April 2004 within the interim government, and then resigned.

The obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/164779/مصادر-تتحدث-عن-ترشيح-نوري-البدران-لمنصب-وزير-الداخلية

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss the files of the vacant ministries and the acting state administration
  • Adam Montana locked this topic