Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss the files of the vacant ministries and the acting state administration

Butifldrm

11 hours ago, jcfrag said:

I don't Know 10, but it sounds a lot like they just made some real progress! If they will all just agree on these 2 new MP’s, that was a big part of the hold up. Mahdi would not settle for anyone else but Fayad and Jarba for Defense and Interior. He just went with alternates!!!   👍

You're probably right JC . . .after 16 years I get a might cranky every so often with these foot draggers. :tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

You're probably right JC . . .after 16 years I get a might cranky every so often with these foot draggers. :tiphat:

You and me both 10! If these yahoos will just keep ironing out the wacky wrinkles that block their path to the ultimate goal, we should all be dancing a jig here before long!!!   😀

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

5 hours ago, jcfrag said:

You and me both 10! If these yahoos will just keep ironing out the wacky wrinkles that block their path to the ultimate goal, we should all be dancing a jig here before long!!!   😀

Time to take a head count. I am in here at 16 too. 10YL and I always post about that. I read where someone else was at 15. Either we are WAYYYYYYYYYYYY ahead of our time or crazy. I would like to think that we are visionary. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Time to take a head count. I am in here at 16 too. 10YL and I always post about that. I read where someone else was at 15. Either we are WAYYYYYYYYYYYY ahead of our time or crazy. I would like to think that we are visionary. 

Too long for me too, when I started this there were no grey hairs. Now I have a bunch. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Saturday 23 February

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad The 
coalition of victory, on Saturday, the existence of any negotiations on the future leader Haidar Abadi political or receive any position during the coming period, indicating that Abadi is not clinging to positions. 

The leader of the coalition Ali al-Sunaid said in a statement received by Alsumaria News that "the media, published news is attributed to me, incorrect, for known political objectives," stressing that "there are no negotiations on the future of political Abadi or receive any position during the coming period."

He added: "Abadi is not one of those who cling to positions or authority. He worked in the previous stage for the unity of the country, the sovereignty of the country, and the return of Iraq to its Arab and regional incubator and international relations. The most important thing is to complete the reform process, Da'ash, then corruption. " 

Earlier, local media attributed a news to al-Sanaid, in which he revealed the existence of political negotiations on the political future of Abbadi, pointing out that the coming days will see surprises.

• Upvote 1

This is how Nasser commented on Abadi's political future

2322019515413Abadi_asks_Abbott_for_more_

Baghdad - NRT

The coalition of victory, on Saturday, denied the existence of negotiations on the political future of its leader Haider al-Abadi or take office in the coming period.

The leader of the coalition Ali al-Sunaid said in a statement obtained by "NRT": "The media published a news attributed to me is incorrect; for known political objectives," noting that "there are no negotiations on the political future of Abadi or receive any position in the coming period."

He added that "Abadi is not one of those who clung to positions or authority. He worked in the previous stage for the unity of the country, the sovereignty of the country, the return of Iraq to its Arab and regional incubator and international relations. Da'ash, then corruption. "
Earlier, local media attributed a news to al-Sanaid, in which he revealed political negotiations on Abadi's political future, pointing out that the coming days will witness surprises.

• Upvote 1

Al-Nasr denies negotiations on Abadi's political future

01:40 - 23/02/2019

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News The 
coalition of victory, on Saturday, the existence of any negotiations on the future leader of the political Haider Abadi or receive any position during the coming period. 
The leader of the coalition Ali al-Sunaid, in a statement received / Mawazin News / a copy of it, "The media, published a news attributed to me, incorrect, for known political objectives," stressing that "there are no negotiations on the future of political Abadi or receive any position During the coming period. " 
Al-Sunaid added that "Abadi is not one of those who cling to positions or authority. He worked in the previous stage for the unity of the country, the sovereignty of the country and the return of Iraq to its Arab and regional incubator and international relations. The most important thing is to complete the reform process, Ali al-Daash, then corruption. "
Earlier, local media attributed a news to al-Sanaid, in which he revealed the existence of political negotiations on the political future of Abadi, pointing out that the coming days will see surprises.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I would have to agree. This will represent an acceptances of all the parties, representing all the people.  

Correct, my friend Chuck F.👍🏼

1 hour ago, Wiljor said:

I concur brother Laid Back 👍

Thanks my brother 🙏🏼😊

Looks like iraq is planning to go international this year.!

Go RV

Go asap

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, yota691 said:

Al-Nasr denies negotiations on Abadi's political future

01:40 - 23/02/2019

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News The 
coalition of victory, on Saturday, the existence of any negotiations on the future leader of the political Haider Abadi or receive any position during the coming period. 
The leader of the coalition Ali al-Sunaid, in a statement received / Mawazin News / a copy of it, "The media, published a news attributed to me, incorrect, for known political objectives," stressing that "there are no negotiations on the future of political Abadi or receive any position During the coming period. " 
Al-Sunaid added that "Abadi is not one of those who cling to positions or authority. He worked in the previous stage for the unity of the country, the sovereignty of the country and the return of Iraq to its Arab and regional incubator and international relations. The most important thing is to complete the reform process, Ali al-Daash, then corruption. "
Earlier, local media attributed a news to al-Sanaid, in which he revealed the existence of political negotiations on the political future of Abadi, pointing out that the coming days will see surprises.

pointing out that the coming days will see surprises. 

Ohhhh I love surprises. Good ones only please. 🎆🎇🎉🎈🎊🎁🎀🏆🎏♥️🎭🔊💱💹🗞️💲💲📥📈🛐❇️✴️

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Visionary Crazies ;) . . . indeed, WAAYYYYYYYYYYYY ahead of our time  :tiphat:I'm comfy with that. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I had a full head of hair 16 years . . . Can I have some of your gray Hairs to transplant onto my Bald Head ?  :lol:

Ok, everyone needs to update their photo pic.

Uhhh, ya. Barber gave me a fright last trip when he showed me the top part of my head, its thinning. 😔

Edited by jg1

Fatah: The coming days will witness a final agreement to complete the ministerial cab

12:13 - 23/02/2019

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AD-1-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..
The deputy of the construction coalition, Mohamed Karim, Saturday, that the alliance of conquest and others reached the semi-final stages on the agreement to complete the cabinet cabaret, noting that the entry of the National Axis alliance on the line of dialogue contributes to ending the crisis.
Al-Baldawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the Fatah al-Fath and others have reached through the meetings of the negotiating committees to semi-final understandings that will be announced in the next few days regarding the completion of the ministerial cabin."
He added that "the meeting of the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the leader of the Axis alliance Mohamed Halbusi with the alliance Sosron will contribute to ending differences, especially the passing of security ministers."
Al-Baldawi said that "the next legislative term will be devoted to the completion of service laws that affect the citizen as well as political legislation, which will end the debate on some issues." Ending / 25 d

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, jg1 said:

Ok, everyone needs to update their photo pic.

Uhhh, ya. Barber gave me a fright last trip when he showed me the top part of my head, its thinning. 😔

Been trying to add one

says jepeg to big

something like that

no idea on how to do

idiot on these computers 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss the files of the vacant ministries and the acting state administration
  • Adam Montana locked this topic