Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss the files of the vacant ministries and the acting state administration


Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, King Bean said:

"...all political blocks agreed on remaining ministers of education, defense, interior and justice, and will all be voted on at the next session this Saturday, March 23rd.  Aaaaaaaaand, if you like your doctor, you can KEEP your doctor."

 

                                 - former Obama Admin. speech writer, now working in Iraq -

                                                                                                                                 :rake:

Who is going to pay for the wall. Meeexxxxiiicooo

 

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump has not spoken a true word any time in his life  continue to deceive the American people  takes care of his grifter family    a day of reckoning is coming 

We should all be proud of trumps discusting rant about a American hero John McCain  for the past week  trump did not go to Vietnam he had taken deferments because of his fake bone spurs   ca

Get a grip. Trump has only done great things for the USA. HRC would only been concerned about getting her hand in your pocket to enrich herself. Trump only wants things to be better for all Americans.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Rhona said:

Who is going to pay for the wall. Meeexxxxiiicooo

 

Yep! The new nafta deal along with the great deals the Prez has made for us has paid for the wall more than once. Thanks Rhona.

Go safety for Americans, stop the drugs and terrorists and criminals. Go RV.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Al-Fayad is ready to withdraw from the interior in exchange for strengthening his position


 

19-03-2019 06:19 PM 
Number of readings: 43


 

image.php?token=14d817357d1a2eb519454d173c5c1d35&size=

 

 

 

Agency of the orbit -

BAGHDAD - 
The leader of the alliance of the deputy MP Raed Fahmi on Tuesday expressed the desire of the House of Representatives to smooth things out and move forward in order to complete the remaining cabinet cab for Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, while confirming that national security adviser Faleh al-Fayadh is ready to withdraw from running for office. Minister of Interior in exchange for strengthening his position in a new position. 
It is noteworthy that an informed source revealed, on Monday, (March 18, 2019), to 'orbit' for the names of candidates for the ministries of interior and defense in the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, while Faleh Al Fayadh will occupy a senior position in the government. 

Fahmy said in a statement to the 'orbit', that 'a large movement managed within the House of Representatives, towards the resolution of things and the end of the cabinet file remaining cabinet of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi', pointing out that '

He pointed out that the leader of the alliance Sason, 'National Security Adviser Faleh al-Fayadh, ready to withdraw from the nomination for the post of Minister of Interior in exchange for strengthening his position in a new position', stressing that 'Fayadh wants to strengthen its position and status tasks and decisions through the post of Deputy Prime Minister for security affairs.'

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=53235

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jg1 said:

Yep! The new nafta deal along with the great deals the Prez has made for us has paid for the wall more than once. Thanks Rhona.

Go safety for Americans, stop the drugs and terrorists and criminals. Go RV.

I recently had a round table discussion with some relatives regarding the wall. Side note, I personally don't care who pays for the wall. We need the wall to stop the Humanitarian Crisis at the Southern Border of the USA. We need to build the wall. 30 feet deep into the ground, and 30 feet high above the ground. Who has not had a child effected by a drug addiction ? Or had other family members sisters, brothers, nieces or nephews, or just friends that have not been touched negatively by drugs? Be it from San Ysidro, Ca or Bar Harbor, Maine. The tip of Florida or the northern edge of Alaska; 90% of all illegal drugs come into the US by coming across that Southern US Border with Mexico. More than 70,200 people in the US died from drug overdoses in 2017. Human Trafficking ... Modern Day Sl catches this with avery. Most of the victims of this "industry" arrive here by coming over the US/Mexican border, from almost ever country of the world. Many of these victims are promised a better life than what they had in Honduras. Once on the road the Coyotes tell over 50% of them that they will pay for the trip to the US with their bodies. Making it easier to be opressed into prostitution .  Many of the Mom's get their daughters birth control pills for "the journey." Children being separated from their parents and being caged started under the Obama Administration. Trump stopped that practice within his first 2 years in office. Child Recycling aka a form of child abuse, occurs when Coyotes pair a child (boy or girl) with a male and female illegal immigrant creating a fake family unit. When they get to the US the fake mom and dad send the child back to the Coyotes in Mexico to make the trip back to the US with another fake family. When CBP discovers this with finger print evidence, they then separate the fake family unit. Hopefully, charging the fake mom and dad with kidnapping and illegal entry into the US.

 

SO YES THERE IS A  NATIONAL SECURITY CRISIS ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER. A clear and present danger to the security of our citizens and our nation exists on our Southern Border. Trump did not write NAFTA, hide your 21 year old impressionable daughters from me Bill Clinton did. Trump has replaced it with MCUS Trade Agreement supposedly eliminating tariffs Mexico and Canada had on our goods that went into their countries. Placing doing business in the "Americas" (Mexico, Canada, and the US) on a level playing field. Reducing and or eliminating any trade deficits with these countries. By the reduction in "Trade Deficits" alone between Mexico and the US I say hat the US will be making Mexico pay for the wall. And or they should conscript ALL of El Chapo's assets in the US, use that for securing the Southern US Border.

 

Pres Trump is trying to do the same thing he did with Mexico and Canada renegotiated trade agreement, inorder to eliminate trade imbalances, with China. Just wait and see what happens if China calls his hand, and stalls negotiations till after the deadline (end of March/April 2019 I think) where Trump said if the China US deal is not agreed to by then, then Pres Trump will tack another $250 billion in tariffs on Chinese goods coming into the US. China squawked at the US bad faith negotiations when Trump walked away from the Vietnamese Summit with NK Kim Jung Un. Why, because every US President since the 1959 Armacist would give NK money and lower sanctions an tariffs with NK after NK made a world wide stink. Trump gave  Kim the terms of what a good deal would be,  including a verifiable denuclearization of the Korean peninsula, and when Kim barffed up the same ol same ol stuff from the past Trump said Bye. This prompted China to cry foul on the world stage. Fake tears from Xi. More like WTF Trumps really means what he says. Gulp, maybe we should expect him to raise the tariffs if we don't meet his demands. that would kill our hurting economy .  Should we be more open to his terms? What things must POTUS Trump have? What would he allow us to have/keep/water down? What would amount to a win, win for all ? I guess we will have to adjust to not having an annual trade deficit with the US of over $400 billion USD. What will China do next ?

 

Also what does NAFTA, AND CHINA have to do with Iraq and its RV-ing its currency?

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

I recently had a round table discussion with some relatives regarding the wall. Side note, I personally don't care who pays for the wall. We need the wall to stop the Humanitarian Crisis at the Southern Border of the USA. We need to build the wall. 30 feet deep into the ground, and 30 feet high above the ground. Who has not had a child effected by a drug addiction ? Or had other family members sisters, brothers, nieces or nephews, or just friends that have not been touched negatively by drugs? Be it from San Ysidro, Ca or Bar Harbor, Maine. The tip of Florida or the northern edge of Alaska; 90% of all illegal drugs come into the US by coming across that Southern US Border with Mexico. More than 70,200 people in the US died from drug overdoses in 2017. Human Trafficking ... Modern Day Sl catches this with avery. Most of the victims of this "industry" arrive here by coming over the US/Mexican border, from almost ever country of the world. Many of these victims are promised a better life than what they had in Honduras. Once on the road the Coyotes tell over 50% of them that they will pay for the trip to the US with their bodies. Making it easier to be opressed into prostitution .  Many of the Mom's get their daughters birth control pills for "the journey." Children being separated from their parents and being caged started under the Obama Administration. Trump stopped that practice within his first 2 years in office. Child Recycling aka a form of child abuse, occurs when Coyotes pair a child (boy or girl) with a male and female illegal immigrant creating a fake family unit. When they get to the US the fake mom and dad send the child back to the Coyotes in Mexico to make the trip back to the US with another fake family. When CBP discovers this with finger print evidence, they then separate the fake family unit. Hopefully, charging the fake mom and dad with kidnapping and illegal entry into the US.

 

SO YES THERE IS A  NATIONAL SECURITY CRISIS ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER. A clear and present danger to the security of our citizens and our nation exists on our Southern Border. Trump did not write NAFTA, hide your 21 year old impressionable daughters from me Bill Clinton did. Trump has replaced it with MCUS Trade Agreement supposedly eliminating tariffs Mexico and Canada had on our goods that went into their countries. Placing doing business in the "Americas" (Mexico, Canada, and the US) on a level playing field. Reducing and or eliminating any trade deficits with these countries. By the reduction in "Trade Deficits" alone between Mexico and the US I say hat the US will be making Mexico pay for the wall. And or they should conscript ALL of El Chapo's assets in the US, use that for securing the Southern US Border.

 

Pres Trump is trying to do the same thing he did with Mexico and Canada renegotiated trade agreement, inorder to eliminate trade imbalances, with China. Just wait and see what happens if China calls his hand, and stalls negotiations till after the deadline (end of March/April 2019 I think) where Trump said if the China US deal is not agreed to by then, then Pres Trump will tack another $250 billion in tariffs on Chinese goods coming into the US. China squawked at the US bad faith negotiations when Trump walked away from the Vietnamese Summit with NK Kim Jung Un. Why, because every US President since the 1959 Armacist would give NK money and lower sanctions an tariffs with NK after NK made a world wide stink. Trump gave  Kim the terms of what a good deal would be,  including a verifiable denuclearization of the Korean peninsula, and when Kim barffed up the same ol same ol stuff from the past Trump said Bye. This prompted China to cry foul on the world stage. Fake tears from Xi. More like WTF Trumps really means what he says. Gulp, maybe we should expect him to raise the tariffs if we don't meet his demands. that would kill our hurting economy .  Should we be more open to his terms? What things must POTUS Trump have? What would he allow us to have/keep/water down? What would amount to a win, win for all ? I guess we will have to adjust to not having an annual trade deficit with the US of over $400 billion USD. What will China do next ?

 

Also what does NAFTA, AND CHINA have to do with Iraq and its RV-ing its currency?

Wow, only have a 10 min break synops, I mean Kevin so will have to finish reading this later! So, if you are elected president you would build a big beautiful wall. Thanks.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

I recently had a round table discussion with some relatives regarding the wall. Side note, I personally don't care who pays for the wall. We need the wall to stop the Humanitarian Crisis at the Southern Border of the USA. We need to build the wall. 30 feet deep into the ground, and 30 feet high above the ground. Who has not had a child effected by a drug addiction ? Or had other family members sisters, brothers, nieces or nephews, or just friends that have not been touched negatively by drugs? Be it from San Ysidro, Ca or Bar Harbor, Maine. The tip of Florida or the northern edge of Alaska; 90% of all illegal drugs come into the US by coming across that Southern US Border with Mexico. More than 70,200 people in the US died from drug overdoses in 2017. Human Trafficking ... Modern Day Sl catches this with avery. Most of the victims of this "industry" arrive here by coming over the US/Mexican border, from almost ever country of the world. Many of these victims are promised a better life than what they had in Honduras. Once on the road the Coyotes tell over 50% of them that they will pay for the trip to the US with their bodies. Making it easier to be opressed into prostitution .  Many of the Mom's get their daughters birth control pills for "the journey." Children being separated from their parents and being caged started under the Obama Administration. Trump stopped that practice within his first 2 years in office. Child Recycling aka a form of child abuse, occurs when Coyotes pair a child (boy or girl) with a male and female illegal immigrant creating a fake family unit. When they get to the US the fake mom and dad send the child back to the Coyotes in Mexico to make the trip back to the US with another fake family. When CBP discovers this with finger print evidence, they then separate the fake family unit. Hopefully, charging the fake mom and dad with kidnapping and illegal entry into the US.

 

SO YES THERE IS A  NATIONAL SECURITY CRISIS ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER. A clear and present danger to the security of our citizens and our nation exists on our Southern Border. Trump did not write NAFTA, hide your 21 year old impressionable daughters from me Bill Clinton did. Trump has replaced it with MCUS Trade Agreement supposedly eliminating tariffs Mexico and Canada had on our goods that went into their countries. Placing doing business in the "Americas" (Mexico, Canada, and the US) on a level playing field. Reducing and or eliminating any trade deficits with these countries. By the reduction in "Trade Deficits" alone between Mexico and the US I say hat the US will be making Mexico pay for the wall. And or they should conscript ALL of El Chapo's assets in the US, use that for securing the Southern US Border.

 

Pres Trump is trying to do the same thing he did with Mexico and Canada renegotiated trade agreement, inorder to eliminate trade imbalances, with China. Just wait and see what happens if China calls his hand, and stalls negotiations till after the deadline (end of March/April 2019 I think) where Trump said if the China US deal is not agreed to by then, then Pres Trump will tack another $250 billion in tariffs on Chinese goods coming into the US. China squawked at the US bad faith negotiations when Trump walked away from the Vietnamese Summit with NK Kim Jung Un. Why, because every US President since the 1959 Armacist would give NK money and lower sanctions an tariffs with NK after NK made a world wide stink. Trump gave  Kim the terms of what a good deal would be,  including a verifiable denuclearization of the Korean peninsula, and when Kim barffed up the same ol same ol stuff from the past Trump said Bye. This prompted China to cry foul on the world stage. Fake tears from Xi. More like WTF Trumps really means what he says. Gulp, maybe we should expect him to raise the tariffs if we don't meet his demands. that would kill our hurting economy .  Should we be more open to his terms? What things must POTUS Trump have? What would he allow us to have/keep/water down? What would amount to a win, win for all ? I guess we will have to adjust to not having an annual trade deficit with the US of over $400 billion USD. What will China do next ?

 

Also what does NAFTA, AND CHINA have to do with Iraq and its RV-ing its currency?

 

:bravo:

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Less than 2 months to go before the spectacle of attempting to form a fully ( in this case, dysfunctional ) government reaches the 1 year mark.

 

Can they do it or will the career criminal politicians in the GOI win yet another victory stalling any chance the poor folks have Of a better life: all in the name of Greed ! ? ! 

 

I sure wouldn’t want to put $$$$$ On this Camel 🐪 Race. The one Camel has a near sighted one eyed monkey jockey & it’s saddle is weighted down with lead bars & the other Camel jockey just had his water spiked with amphetamines, while his Camel was fitted with corrective shoes to fix an ingrown Camel toe. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19-03-2019 10:00 AM
image.php?token=e8bae85858eb4a07b4894e3027d98ced&c=4349199&size=
 


 

Baghdad:

 MP of the alliance of the Raed Fahmi, Tuesday, continued his alliance to negotiate with the Fath Alliance in order to reach understandings on the name of the candidate of the Interior Minister next, indicating that the two alliances reached understandings on some laws that support the government.

 Fahmi said in a statement to the "news" that "the negotiations are continuing with the Fatah alliance and some other political alliances in order to agree on the name of the candidate of the Interior Ministry next to be submitted to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi."

 He added that "the two alliances reached important understandings on the adoption of some important laws in parliament to support the government and its program," noting that "the submission of names and the date of submission to Parliament will be exclusively the Prime Minister."

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19-03-2019 10:13 AM
image.php?token=2dc81576c0b2f9ae7bea90d3b07f165d&c=5663413&size=
 


 

 Baghdad

The MP confirmed the alliance of the conquest of the charter Hamdi, Tuesday, the absence of any final political agreement on the remaining ministries, indicating that the political blocs will hold focused meetings during the coming hours to resolve the ministerial file cabinet, while expressed surprise at the continuation of the government for three months without security ministers.

 "There are no features of any political agreement on the completion of the ministerial cabin, despite the talk of final understandings on some of the names," Hamidi told the news agency.

 "The political blocs will be held during the coming hours focused meetings to resolve the names of the remaining ministers and submit them to parliament during the next meeting and end the crisis."

 "It is unreasonable to continue the government for three months of voting without the ministers and the security and even ministers of education and justice services."

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Wednesday, March 20
 
 
Search Bigger
 
 

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
revealed a parliamentary source familiar with the nomination of the names of three figures of the Ministry of Defense and its representative to the Ministry of Interior inaddition to a candidate for education to be submitted to the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi . 

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "there are names have been nominated and will be delivered to Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to study and choose one of them," noting that "was nominated three names of the defense and its ideals to the interior."

 


The source, who asked not to be named, said that "the candidates for the interior are Ahmed Ne'ma, Abdul Ghani al-Asadi and Hamed al-Husseini. The defense candidates are Ali al-Araji, Najah al-Shammari and Salah al-Hariri," pointing out that "Al-Ta'i was nominated for the education portfolio. For the non-agreement of the Patriotic Union and Democratic Kurdistanists. " 

The source said Hamed al-Husseini and the success of Shammari are the two most prominent candidates for the records of the interior and defense. " 

The MP from the National Bloc Hussein al-Aqabi, on March 10, 2019, that the problem of the remaining portfolios of the Cabinet Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, a problem" complex "and need a broad consensus , Stressing the lack of a final consensus on the nomination of specific personalities to assume the Ministries of Defense and Interior to the moment.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, jg1 said:

Wow, only have a 10 min break synops, I mean Kevin so will have to finish reading this later! So, if you are elected president you would build a big beautiful wall. Thanks.

Yeah ! I hear you jg1. I had the day off yesterday and was able to use my laptop instead of my cell phone. Its been a while.  Made up for lost time like this on other posts yesterday as well.  God bless you and yours.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, yota691 said:

Victory suspends for the first time on the "intention" of Sadr Re-Abbadi for prime minister: wants to complete his achievements!
 
 Policy   2019/03/20 13:05   3120  Editor: bh     
Baghdad today _ Baghdad

On March 20, 2019, the leader of the Al-Nasr Ali Al-Sunaid coalition commented on the reports that there was an intention of the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr to overthrow the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and return his predecessor Haider Al-Abadi to the post.

Al-Sunaid told (Baghdad today) that "the news of preparing for a large demonstration and the return of former Prime Minister Haider Abadi to the post, a subject premature and unpredictable," noting that "Sadr and Abbadi supporters of Abdul Mahdi, the march of reform must be completed, Government program ".

"He added that" the citizen needs concrete services, without there is a deliberate intention to organize large demonstrations, "noting that" my allies are going forward and Fatah would not agree to the appointment of Adel Abdul Mahdi, headed by the government, if not supported by Moqtada al-Sadr. "

The leader of the victory coalition, that "Haider al-Abadi is not eager to return to the post, not to monitor or stalking Adel Abdul Mahdi," but added: "But he wants to achieve and complete his previous achievements."

"The emergence of Jaafar al-Sadr is not new, he meets with officials from time to time," he said.

The former leader of the Sadrist movement Bahaa al-Araji confirmed, in a televised interview, Monday, March 18, 2019, about the existence of a project "revolutionary" planned by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, including the overthrow of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi through popular protests because of Iran's large use of In his post, while he pointed out that the return of former Prime Minister Haider Abadi to his position "on the table" in the project.


A source close to the chest has revealed to (Baghdad today), earlier on Tuesday, that "the leader of the Sadrist movement is very dissatisfied with the performance of Adel Abdul Mahdi, and his government is a failure, because it has not submitted anything so far, and therefore sent Jaafar al-Sadr as his envoy To inform the political leaders he met two days ago, that the current government will fall soon if it continues this failure. "Screenshot_20190321-084140_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b70384e0e541f99e97e27141dbb1e4f0.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Politics is brutal. But what do you expect Sadr has always been about what is good for the Iraqi people. If these guys cannot get already funded projects started, then you get what Sadr and group are saying. 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2019 at 8:26 PM, yota691 said:
19-03-2019 10:13 AM
image.php?token=2dc81576c0b2f9ae7bea90d3b07f165d&c=5663413&size=
 


 

 Baghdad

The MP confirmed the alliance of the conquest of the charter Hamdi, Tuesday, the absence of any final political agreement on the remaining ministries, indicating that the political blocs will hold focused meetings during the coming hours to resolve the ministerial file cabinet, while expressed surprise at the continuation of the government for three months without security ministers.

 "There are no features of any political agreement on the completion of the ministerial cabin, despite the talk of final understandings on some of the names," Hamidi told the news agency.

 "The political blocs will be held during the coming hours focused meetings to resolve the names of the remaining ministers and submit them to parliament during the next meeting and end the crisis."

 "It is unreasonable to continue the government for three months of voting without the ministers and the security and even ministers of education and justice services."

I think it's been alot longer than three months 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, mannie2g said:

I think it's been alot longer than three months 

 

yup it was May 12- 2018 then the whole election ballot fiasco began heck the losers even tried to burn the ballots in a warehouse best i remember,  its been a jacked up mess 4 sure the hanging chads in florida got nothing on these people ... cheers 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I could have Mexico begging to pay that wall bill ! I could also have them donate the land to build the wall on so that way the environmental nuts  could not interfere with the building of the wall! You ask how, 1. Stop all US citizens from entering or spending any money in Mexico . Stop the sending or transfers of money to Mexico! I can assure you all those hotels in Cancun Cozumel ect would be screaming and crying to Mexico City to get that check to President Trump! I would bring Mexico to their knees in a heartbeat! JMHO!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Yeah ! I hear you jg1. I had the day off yesterday and was able to use my laptop instead of my cell phone. Its been a while.  Made up for lost time like this on other posts yesterday as well.  God bless you and yours.

Thanks, "Trump did not write NAFTA" 😌, Woops, meant renegotiated NAFTA. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
IMG_20190321_102444_353.jpg
 

The MP in the alliance of Surson, Burhan al-Maamari, on Thursday, Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to follow up the work of his ministries on the ground.

Al-Mamouri said that "the Iraqi people marked good in the agreement of the political blocs winning the election to designate an independent person for prime minister, and expressed the hope to start a new page to reform the general situation and the reconstruction of the country."

He added: "As the days went on until the people began to become frustrated because they touched the lack of seriousness in raising the level of the country, specifically with regard to the service aspect associated with daily life.

He explained that "the summer at the door and continues to suffer from the lack of electricity and the scarcity of drinking water as well as the deterioration of the rest of the aspects such as damage to the roads and causing loss of life and property."

He warned of the danger of continued decline in service reality and indifference to the suffering of citizens, which will force them once again to take to the street to demand their legitimate rights and achieve their hopes.

He pointed out that "the need to take care at this stage to the service file and immediately start steps to reassure the Iraqi citizen who suffered during the successive governments that followed him, the citizen today wants to translate the words into deeds on the ground."

He also stressed the need for the Prime Minister to follow up the work of his ministries in the field to find out plans to meet the service needs and overcome obstacles and seek to achieve prosperity and economic development.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Now there's a surprise
 
  pp
 
 
Belgium
 

Belgium beat Iraq to get the world record for having no government for the longest time (250 days in 2011).

- Sponsored Links -
 

The gathering protest movement in Belgium is fed up with the political impasse and an unhelpful obsession with 'federal reform'. Of course, no one is proud that Belgium has won this dubious record, but irony and the surreal are two qualities that cross the language barrier and unify Belgians. In my personal view, Belgium broke the "No government" record a long time ago, with its failure to build a lasting coalition and the political crisis that has ensued since the previous elections in 2007.

My impression, supported by the gathering protest movement, is that most ordinary Belgians feel the country faces more important issues than the so-called "Federal reform" currently paralysing Belgium's political class. In my experience, Belgians are very similar culturally, despite the language difference - far more so than the regional differences within larger countries, such as my own Egypt. In keeping with his party's separatist agenda, De Vos proposes a number of decentralising policies that will rob the federal state of most of what remains of its powers, leaving Belgium an empty shell, effectively dead. But, as I've argued before, independence is not in the best long-term interests of either Flanders or Wallonnia. What's the solution to the deadlock? In my view, and that of many of the protesters, Belgium needs to reinvent its political landscape and recreate national political parties, because local parties cannot hold national appeal in federal elections, and social security must remain federal. On the social front, Belgium needs a national media and a universally bilingual education system

  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Baghdad Post Thursday, 21 March 2019 01:35 PM

Suron: The Cabinet Cab will be decided and voted next week

They go

The coalition revealed, "Saron", on Thursday, the date of completion of the cabinet cab to vote in the House of Representatives.

The MP for the coalition, Mudar Khazaal, in a statement: "is likely to witness the next week during the parliamentary session to resolve theministerial cab to vote on it."

He added that "there is agreement on a section of the names of candidates for the remaining ministries," noting that there is a discrepancy on the names remaining until the resolution.

Count

M

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/158528/سائرون-حسم-الكابينة-الوزارية-والتصويت-عليها-الأسبوع-المقبل

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Thursday 21 March
 
 
Search Bigger
 
 

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
MP on the bloc of reform and reconstruction of parliamentary Jassim Bakhati, on Thursday, "resolve" the issue of selection of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior and Education, referring to the postponement of dialogues on the candidate of justice beyond the " Norouz holidays ," and likely to submit the names of candidates of the security ministries In the second parliament session next week. 

In an interview with Alsumaria News, Bukhati said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the Cabinet Cab issue we believe has become settled on the portfolios of defense and internal education," noting that "the justice portfolio is still not resolved so far between representatives of the Kurdish component that they did not agree so far to give it to the Union to be submitted Names of its candidates ".

 


"The differences of the Kurds have been postponed until after the Norouz holidays to be resolved dialogues and provide a candidate for the justice portfolio," pointing out that "the meeting next Sunday will not witness the submission of names of candidates for the remaining portfolios but we expect to be the names of candidates of the Ministries of Defense and Interior in Next session ". 

A parliamentary source revealed on Wednesday (March 20, 2019) the nomination of the names of three figures of the Ministry of Defense and its representative to the Ministry of the Interior in addition to a candidate for education to be submitted to the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi .

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • yota691 changed the title to Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss the files of the vacant ministries and the acting state administration
  • Adam Montana locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




  • Similar Content

    • By yota691
      The coalition of victory depends on his share of the special grades and agents and confirms his rejection of quotas
      Political | 11:37 - 23/05/2019
            Baghdad - Mawazine News The 
      coalition of victory, on Thursday, on the share of special grades and agents, confirming his refusal to share. 
      "The position of the victory coalition of the government is related to its performance, independence of its decision and its ability to manage the country, and is not affected by the decision of the victory coalition, whether taking the position of the opposition or pro-government share of the ruling," the coalition said in a statement received. 
      He added that "it was clear from the early days of the formation of the government, as it was declared against the principle of quotas, which paralyzed the state and led to the party swallow, and that the victory refused to participate in the government to oppose sectarian sectarian division sectarianism and was hoping to form a government of national competencies independent capable of serving the citizen And to run the country efficiently, professionally and nationally. "
      The coalition said: "As for the special grades and agents are currently talking about, these sites of service in the state, the sites of participation in the government, as sites of professional service non-political," rejecting "the principle of ethnic sectarian division of the party to form a government and reject them degrees special agents. 
      He pointed out that "any sites calculated on the victory coalition in the state, it will be considered a share of national professional elite, and will choose their personalities from the national competencies, not partisan."
  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.