Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss the files of the vacant ministries and the acting state administration

Butifldrm

14 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Suron reveals the date of the resolution of vacant ministries and presidencies of parliamentary committees

Political | 08:07 - 05/05/2019

Special - Mawazin News 
Alliance revealed the leadership of Moqtada al-Sadr, on Thursday, the date of completion of the resolution of the vote on the candidates of the remaining ministries and presidencies of the parliamentary committees. 
The MP for the alliance Hassan Jalal said in an interview with "Mawazin News" that "the presidential elections of the parliamentary committees are continuing and the election of the presidencies of a number of committees today and tomorrow, and will determine the presidencies of the other committees in the coming days." 
He added that "the election of the presidencies of the committees were some by election and some by consensus," noting that "the completion of the vote on candidates vacant ministries will also be in the coming days."

More of the same blah, blah, blah and stalling - I'll believe it, when I SEE it .............

"In the coming days" =  :bs:

Semper Fi :salute:

RV there yet ?:pirateship:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Hotcurl said:

More of the same blah, blah, blah and stalling - I'll believe it, when I SEE it .............

"In the coming days" =  :bs:

Semper Fi :salute:

RV there yet ?:pirateship:

Come on bro, we are on fire, the news wont stop, it cant get hotter than this. We know how you feel. What are the options.

Pretend like you lost your money and its gone. Then check back in 6 months, good luck. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, jg1 said:

Come on bro, we are on fire, the news wont stop, it cant get hotter than this. We know how you feel. What are the options.

Pretend like you lost your money and its gone. Then check back in 6 months, good luck. 

Unless I missed you somewhere on my family tree, going back to 1625 in the US, you aren't my "bro"......... Just sayin'.

The news is positive recently, I agree and I want to see the RV happen as much as  everyone else, here @ DV ............

We will see what develops "in the coming days" .......however ......I've heard it WAY too many times over the past 10 years.

A bit cynical to the Blah, blah, blah ........... absolutely ............thus,  I'll believe it when I see it ....................

Semper Fi:salute:

Show me 'da :bagofmoney:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Hotcurl said:

Unless I missed you somewhere on my family tree, going back to 1625 in the US, you aren't my "bro"......... Just sayin'.

The news is positive recently, I agree and I want to see the RV happen as much as  everyone else, here @ DV ............

We will see what develops "in the coming days" .......however ......I've heard it WAY too many times over the past 10 years.

A bit cynical to the Blah, blah, blah ........... absolutely ............thus,  I'll believe it when I see it ....................

Show me 'da :bagofmoney:

Yes, I know. I apologise, it was a joke about the bro part, and the other stuff, its something you hear lately. I was serious about the taking a break part. Take care.

Edited by jg1

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Yes, I know. I apologise, it was a joke about the bro part, and the other stuff, its something you hear lately. I was serious about the taking a break part. Take care.

Your apology is accepted ;

However Sir:

Going forward, I must state that, I am offended by your sense of humor and I must ask;  What gives YOU  the right .... the credentials and or the perspective to dictate or pontificate on me "taking a break" ??

Perhaps this is a reflective comment on yourself ??

Perhaps it is you,  that should "take a break" + "take care" ?

USMC -- Serving the United States of America since 1775

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

When sharing the same ground on the field makes one your BROTHER..Then sharing this travel with the dinar as we ALL go forth to the SAME end would not be any less he as you and all here are brothers!!! WE all came from the same place poor in faith it seems !! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

D (Reuters) 

- The head of the Al-Nasr coalition, Haidar al-Abadi, has resorted to the opposition as a means of thwarting the current government to allow him to return to the post of prime minister, which was removed after the last elections, informed political sources said on Monday.

The sources told "Al-Ghad Press" that "the head of the coalition of victory Haider Abadi wants to return to the post of prime minister from the gate of the opposition to topple the current Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and his government, which believes Abbadi that it is run by the Sawson and Fatah and the Kurdistan Democratic Party." 

"Abadi told influential political leaders in the scene that he defended his position because of the marginalization and targeting by Abdul Mahdi, who wants to obliterate and erase the achievements of Abbadi and his coalition exit victory from the coalition of reform, which is dominated by a coalition of others will be. 

The sources added that "leaders of the construction coalition and high-level political figures told Abadi that they would not allow his return as prime minister even if Abdul Mahdi submitted his resignation and the religious authorities of Najaf and officials of the file of Iraq in Tehran will not allow or justify any path that wants to topple the government of Abdul Mahdi."
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

Your apology is accepted ;

However Sir:

Going forward, I must state that, I am offended by your sense of humor and I must ask;  What gives YOU  the right .... the credentials and or the perspective to dictate or pontificate on me "taking a break" ??

Perhaps this is a reflective comment on yourself ??

Perhaps it is you,  that should "take a break" + "take care" ?

USMC -- Serving the United States of America since 1775

My opine. Be offended,it was soley some friendly advice. Taking a break helped me when I was getting uptight like I see you are. No worries, no more advice from me as a simple block works for me whenever someone gets aggressive with me. Good day.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Former agreements between parties on gov't formation changed: Ali

Parliament's rapporteur Khadija Ali said that all former agreements between the political parties concerning choosing candidates for the vacant ministries have been cancelled.

She expected, however, that candidates of the remaining ministries would be introduced within two weeks or slightly more.

"These parties have started new negotiations between them and with the presidency of the council of ministers to settle on candidates for these ministries," Ali said, noting that the vacant ministries in Adil Abd al-Mahdi's government are the most important.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/39228/Former-agreements-between-parties-on-gov-t-formation-changed-Ali

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

May 8, 2019 1:27 PM   - The   number of readings: 13 views

Al-Kanani confirms: The ministerial cabin will be presented in full after the dissolution of the defense candidate

Iraqi Position Network

MP of the coalition of construction Ahmed Kanani, on Wednesday, that the resolution of the Cabinet Cab requires a consensus on a candidate for the Ministry of Defense, pointing out that the cab will be fully to vote on the remaining four ministries at once after resolving the debate on the candidates for defense.

He said in a press statement that "the names nominated for the post of Minister of Interior in addition to the candidates of other ministries have been submitted to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi," noting that "the ministerial cabin was supposed to be resolved in the past weeks and before the month of Ramadan, but there are some problems The candidates for the Ministry of Defense prevented the vote on the Cabinet Cab. "

"Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi presented the candidates for the ministries of education and justice, but the parliament's vision found it best to present the candidates of the four ministries in full in order to vote on them at once," he said.

He stressed Kanani, "There are some problems within the Sunni component on the candidates of the Ministry of Defense, especially that some of them covered by the procedures of accountability and justice, and when the matter is resolved, they will be to vote within the House of Representatives."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Wisdom: The presidencies of parliamentary committees have been resolved by the principle of vote and vote .. We are outside

Political | 03:57 - 08/05/2019

Special - Mawazin News A 
deputy of the National Wisdom Movement, on Wednesday, that the presidencies of the parliamentary committees were settled according to the principle of "vote and vote" between the political blocs, indicating that the current has become outside. 
"Most of the political blocs were settled according to the principle of vote and vote," said MP Jassem al-Bukhaati in an interview with Mawazine News. "The Kurds voted for a candidate for the presidency of the security and defense committee in exchange for a vote." 
He added that "the committees of services and agriculture also resolved by the same principle," noting that "wisdom came out of the formation of the government and presidencies of the parliamentary committees hands free."

• Upvote 2

BAGHDAD - Wissam Saad 

criticized the deputies in the Iraqi parliament, "the delay of completion of the cabinet cab for the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, despite the passage of six months on the formation and still 4 ministries are vacant mission is the Ministry of the Interior, Defense, Education and Justice," as well as "not resolve the presidency of parliamentary committees that sparked conflict within the Council MPs, "pointing out that" the sovereign committees have become among the political spoils, "bearing" the presidency of the parliament responsibility for non-intervention and reform of the situation. " "The Sovereign committees have become part of the spoils and there is a conflict within these committees without interference of the presidency of parliament," said the deputy in the Iraqi parliament Asad Abadi said in a press statement received "home" a copy of him, "bearing the presidency of the Council responsibility for not reform the legislative institution and subject them to conflicts and political auctions.

Abadi added that "the distribution of members and the completion of the election of the Chairman of the Committee and his deputy and a decision of the functions of the Presidency of the Parliament," noting that "some committees have been under the pressure of some political figures without taking into account the other blocs within the House of Representatives." 

The deputy of the bloc, "Sadikun", Abdul Amir Taiban Aldabi that "conflicts on the presidencies of the committees and ministries revealed the truth of some political parties that claimed to be supportive of the people and seeking for his interests, while he indicated that he will work by legal means to stop them at their limit. 

Al-Dabbi said in a press statement received "home" a copy of him that "some political blocs revealed their truth after claiming that they are keen on the interests of the people and concerns, where appeared their real desires to gain gains and positions to serve their narrow interests," noting that "

Al-Dabbi added that "these parties see behind the presidency of the committees of parliamentary committees and ministries, which have large funds and deals," pointing out that "the national political blocs view with regret those actions, but will work with all force and the support of the people and the public to strengthen the government and the Prime Minister in order to expose those And thwart all plans to steal the wealth of the people. " 

Al-Dabbi stressed that "despite the roots of corruption, which has become experienced whales but we are able through the legal methods and the determination of the street to stop those mafias and expose them especially as we are coming to the heat season and high temperatures after the flood season and floods and then the anger of the people will appear on those corrupt bodies." 

The member of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Ammar Shibli that "who is behind the disruption of the resolution of the presidency of parliamentary committees has no personal goals more."

Al-Shibli said in a press statement received "home" a copy of him that "the political blocs and the presidency of the parliament are responsible for the failure to resolve the file of the presidencies of the parliamentary committees," noting that "who stands behind the disruption has no personal goals." 

He criticized the MP in the Iraqi parliament, Mohammed Shiaa Sudanese "delayed completion of the ministerial cabin despite the passage of six months to form." 

Al-Sudani said in a tweet on his account on the social networking site "Twitter" that "the government has been formed 6 months and 4 ministries remain vacant as well as not resolve the presidency of the parliamentary committees." 

"The reform and the renunciation of quotas and the building of the state in accordance with the principle of citizenship and professionalism is just a consumer talk and quotas remain." 

The Iraqi National Congress Party held political parties "responsible for delaying the completion of the ministerial cabin," accusing these parties "

The Secretary-General of the Party MP Aras Habib Karim in a press statement received "home" a copy of it, "the failure to complete the government cab despite the passage of six months to form a government, indicates duplication of dealing by political parties." 

He added that "when everyone rejects quotas and calls for the fight against corruption, the output of that is supposed to be represented by the distribution of sites and positions only on the basis of efficiency and professionalism." 

MP promised the mass of the national approach Hussein al-Aqabi, "limiting the negotiations to file the completion of the ministerial cabin between two parties do not have the broad floor within the parliament to pass is not true," while pointing out that "the deputies are representing the people and Abdul-Mahdi communicate with them directly and not through blocks Or other personalities. "

In a press statement received by Al-Watan, al-Aqabi said in a press release that "the issue of the ministerial cabins must reach a point of convergence and a solution to differences and differences of views. It can not remain suspended indefinitely, which is unacceptable and violates the constitution." 

He added that al-Aqabi that "Abdul-Mahdi must be aware of the important fact is that the regime in Iraq is a parliamentary system and therefore it needs a parliamentary majority supported within the parliament, an issue is not accessible without opening dialogues with a number of political blocs and parliamentary within the parliament," stressing that "Representatives are the people who represent the people and Abdul Mahdi communicate with them directly and not by blocks or other personalities." 

He criticized the MP for the bloc of wisdom Hassan Khalati "delayed completion of the Cabinet Cabinet Adel Abdul Mahdi."

"In terms of the ministerial cabin, the issue is not only delayed, but the time it took was approaching 6 months and working in a deficient cabinet is unfortunate and the public is waiting," Khalati said in a press statement. 

"Previously, the nomination of ministers was postponed, but not for this time. We have moved far from observing the constitution, the political agenda and the situation in the country," he said. 

He explained that "the absence of political consensus was certainly reflected on the completion of the cab," noting that "According to the Constitution can Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, to use his powers and transfer to the House of Representatives names of candidates and the Council is the decision, but since this matter needs to agree, Mahdi to be political consensus. "

The MP of the National Axis Alliance Abdullah al-Kharbit, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, "delay the completion of the ministerial cabin." 

Kharbit said in a press statement received "home" a copy of him that "the political blocs agreed on the names nominated for the rest of the cabinet and a long time," stressing that "the ball in the stadium of the Prime Minister and political blocs waiting to be submitted to parliament to give them confidence." 

He added that "the prime minister has more than one candidate for the ministry," calling on the Prime Minister to "submit the names of candidates for the remaining ministries to the House of Representatives and in the absence of granting confidence possible to provide the other name to get the confidence of the House of Representatives." 

He stressed that "the House of Representatives does not bear responsibility for delaying the cabinet cabins," noting that "the Prime Minister is responsible for providing a list of names of the parliament to give confidence to the minister he deems appropriate."

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Deputy demands to "punish" the leaders of the blocks of their failures in the political process

09/05/2019

Direction / follow-up

Deputy demands to "punish" the leaders of the blocks of their failures in the political process

MP asked for the victory coalition revolution Hilfi, Thursday, members and the presidency of the House of Representatives to "punish" the leaders of the political blocs as a result of the failures that occurred in the political process.

Hilfi said in a press statement followed by "Trend Press" that "the President and members of the House of Representatives to take a strong position of the leaders of the blocks as a result of the failures experienced by the country in many aspects because of the policies of leaders of blocs," stressing that "Iraq is not a game with one hand."

She added that "there are ministries are still idle and the interests of citizens have not been considered and the services did not provide the best form, because the keenness of the leaders of the blocks on their personal interests greater than their interest in the interest of the country," noting that "the form of political alliances after the elections in 2018 was the main reason Delay the resolution of the ministerial cab until the moment. "

ba

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/291248

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Iraq: There is no room to complete the government during the month of Ramadan

The political dialogues, announced by the Iraqi parties on a permanent basis, do not seem to have reached solutions for completing the cabinet reshuffleTo Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi. Seven months ago, negotiations and public meetings did not produce a solution to the dilemma of the ministries that remained vacant - defense, interior, justice and education - with the paralysis of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi's government program promised in October. Government. Also, the expectations of the completion of the government's incomplete file during the current month of Ramadan (continuing until the first third of June) are not expected due to the holidays provided by the parliament to itself, not to mention the preoccupation of the prime minister and his team with the energy file that was suddenly surrounded by the series The United States sanctions against Iran; providing a substitute for liquid gas to power the country's power plants is more important for Abdul-Mahdi than talking to the parties about vacant ministries as the hot summer approaches Iraq. Current disorders and pretension Rat inIn the south , the chances of Iraq securing electricity from a country other than Iran are low, and this is what worries officials in Baghdad.
"The 
differences have not been addressed, until this moment, between the parties on the names of candidates for the ministries 

"

A member of the alliance, "Saron" supported by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, "The differences have not been addressed, until this moment, between the parties on the names of candidates for the ministries obtained by the method of quotas; After the end of the crisis Faleh Fayyad, who tried to win the Ministry of Interior, Is the great node, as did not result in understandings with the coalition of construction (led by Hadi Amiri), to reach any agreement. " He added to the "new Arab", that "the Kurds did not agree on the Ministry of Justice, because the Kurdish parties want to end the file completion of the Kurdistan Regional Government and then return to Baghdad, and the same applies to the Ministries of Defense and Education.

For her part, said a member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Ashwaq dry, in an interview for the "new Arab", "The talks between the Kurdish parties for the formation of the Kurdistan Regional Government, with positive results, and it related to the electoral entitlements The biggest winner and the first winner Is the Kurdistan Democratic Party, but of course the new results will have a good effect on the positions of Kurdish parties in Baghdad, complete the government and end the debate on the Ministry of Justice. " She pointed out that "the remaining positions are a quota for the Kurds in Baghdad, and will end in the coming days or weeks, but we want these positions to be the beginning of the unity of the Kurdish class."

Jafar criticized what she called "the government delay by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, because the formation of the government does not depend on the Ministry of Justice, and there are three other ministries vacant, and for the two parties (the National Union and Democratic) in Kurdistan, they seek to ensure the formation of the government of the Territory first.

Construction and others bear the responsibility of disrupting and delaying government work 

"

MP Farhat al-Tamimi said that "the two major blocs in the House of Representatives, namely (construction and others), bear the responsibility of delaying and delaying government work because they have assigned Adel Abdul-Mahdi to manage the file and have adopted the principle of quotas. "The formation of the government during the current phase was based on political moods and not on negotiations and agreements," he said in an interview with the New Arab. 

For his part, said political analyst Wathiq al-Hashemi, in an interview with "the new Arab," that "all that is said about a political rapprochement to complete the cabinet is a fantasy.

He continued Hashemi, saying that" differences are still large on the Ministries of Interior and Defense and Justice in light of the parties now struggling, not to mention large external interventions. As for Faleh al-Fayyad, it is not decided whether he is deputy prime minister for security affairs or about his stay as an adviser. But there is talk of Fatah and others seeking to share 600 sovereign positions of special rank. And this is what drives the parties now to form a bloc of more than 100 deputies, to be a front opposed to what the alliance seeks to conquest and Sultun, and Abdul Mahdi, far from what is happening between political parties.

• Upvote 1

Wisdom: Fatah and others assume responsibility for delaying the completion of the government

Political | 09:26 - 10/05/2019

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
MP from the National Wisdom Stream, Farat Tamimi, Friday, the blocks of conquest and other responsibility for delaying the completion of the ministerial cabin. 
Al-Tamimi said in a statement to Al-Arabi Al-Jadid newspaper that the two major blocs in the House of Representatives, Al-Fath and Salloun, bear the responsibility of delaying and delaying the government's work because they assigned Adel Abdul Mahdi to manage the file. 
He added that "the conquest and others did not establish a large bloc that was supposed to complete the file of the ministerial lineup," explaining that "the large blocs exercise political obstinacy and change positions." 
He pointed out that "the formation of the government during the current phase was based on political moods and not on negotiations and agreements."
Although Adel Abdel Mahdi was given the confidence last October as head of the new government, the Ministries of Interior, Defense and Justice are still vacant, in addition to the Ministry of Education, which later became vacant.

• Upvote 2

Ù Ù Ù Ù Ù Ù Ù Ù Ø Š Š ± ± Ø Ø Ø Ø Ø Ø Ø ± Ø Ø

The leader of the victory coalition, Haider al-Abadi, said on Sunday that the current government is worse than the quota governments. 

He said, "Abadi", in an interview with the agency, "Sputnik" Russian, "The current government is worse than the governments of quotas, the quotas benefit the entitlement of each block to form a government, which happened is to hold government quotas in isolation from the rest of the blocks." 

He continued, "Abadi": "We wanted to form an independent government with national professional qualifications, but this did not happen, and I do not expect the smooth operation of a government based on this principle." 

"Abadi" that "the current government produced by an alliance does not adopt the constitutional principle of the largest bloc, which is the result of a coalition of concern and fragile, and government performance remains below the required level"

He continued: "Victory authorized the prime minister to choose competent ministers competent, but it happened that the share of victory that we gave up went to others," pointing out that "refused to take over the post of Foreign Minister and all the positions offered to him." 

"The (coalition) of victory, which I work for and through him, is a project to reform the state." 

He refused to "Abadi" to load the adviser to the Iraqi Prime Minister for National Security Affairs Faleh Fayyad responsibility for the lack of a ministerial cabin, saying: "I do not imagine that the reason is centered around Faleh Fayadh, there are a number of reasons, including: the difference of government coalition on the proportions and size and weight of quotas among them, Sought by some parties to keep the equation of governance is concerned and unstable for reasons of their own, and there is external interference and its effects in the form and direction of the government.

He stressed that "his assumption of the prime minister in the absence of the continuation of the government of Abdul-Mahdi is decided at the time," noting that "has a successful experience of leading the country and save them from terrorism and division and isolation and collapse, and that he will not abandon his national responsibilities in any location was."

• Upvote 6

Source reveals renewed controversy over candidates for education and justice

Political | 03:32 - 11/05/2019

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
revealed a parliamentary source, Saturday, the renewed political dispute over the candidates of the portfolios of education and justice, which were submitted by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to the presidency of Parliament. 
The source said in an interview with "Mawazin News", "The subject of the submission of candidates for the portfolios of education and justice, renewed disagreement on them, and the blocks do not agree to pass without any new consensus, and the subject of the presidencies of the committees of parliament, which resolved a number of them, "He said. 
He added that "the meeting next Saturday will see the re-vote on the Chairman of the Committee on Parliamentary Security," noting that "the votes obtained by MP Adnan Vihan to head the parliamentary security committee, equal votes obtained by the candidate of the coalition pass the Mohammed Reza, who won the post."

• Upvote 2

Construction: agreement to pass the remaining cab and the next session may witness voting

Political | 07:08 - 11/05/2019

image.thumb.png.eab513d0d3c6e9228ff5f738041f7824.png

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=46398

Special - Mawazin News 
MP on the coalition of construction Hussein Arab, Saturday, there is an agreement on the passage of the remaining ministerial cab to Adel Abdul Mahdi, while noting that the next session may witness the vote. 
He said Arabs in an interview for / Mawazin News / "The political blocs agree on the candidates for ministries vacant in the cabinet cabin and left to be sent by Abdul-Mahdi only." 
He added that "if sent to the House of Representatives, the session on Saturday may be the vote," noting that "the candidates for the remaining ministries have become known." 
On 24 October, the Chamber of Deputies granted confidence to the ministerial cabin of Adel Abdul Mahdi, while 4 ministries remained vacant: Defense, Interior, Justice and Education.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

A struggle for senior positions and special grades. The "opposition" is a weapon that did not receive its share

Political | 09:09 - 12/05/2019

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
revealed a parliamentary source, Sunday, a heated struggle to obtain a share of senior positions and special grades, pointing out that some blocs threaten to resort to the "opposition" as a weapon in the event of failure to respond to its demands. 
The source pointed out, "the existence of the desire of all the large and small parliamentary blocs, to obtain a share of the positions of special grades," stressing that "the debate on them reached a dead end, after the large blocs insisted on the need to distribute according to weights, which resulted from the results of the legislative elections that took place in 2018 ". 
He added that "this option did not satisfy the other blocs called for a share of hundreds of positions managed by the proxy for years," explaining that "some parties," the Sunni "as a coalition decision to go to the opposition if not respond to their demands.
The source said that "a number of pro-government forces, most notably the alliance" Al-Fateh "and" Saron "supported by the Sadrist movement, do not want to form an opposition front at the present time, believing that this may affect the work of ministries, and delay the implementation of the government program. 
He pointed out that "there are two trends within the coalition of" reform ", the first support for the government of Adel Abdul-Mahdi, represented by" Saron "and other small forces, while others waved to go to the opposition, including the" wisdom "led by Ammar al-Hakim 
As for the alliance" ", The source said," Some of the leaders of the coalition is also intensive movements to prevent the formation of a strong opposition to the government, "explaining that"

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss the files of the vacant ministries and the acting state administration
  • Adam Montana locked this topic