Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss the files of the vacant ministries and the acting state administration

Butifldrm

15 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Nah, Yer Fine, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend AND Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

ANOTHER Scenario is the "dog" "on" "a" "leash" Scenario......................................................................

LET the Insanians to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC AND the Insanian Corrupted Bicraqi Iraqi GOI AND OTHER Officials HAVE AT IT.

Good SO Far???!!!

REMEMBER...........................................................................

The United States Of America Treasury HAS BEEN at the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI SINCE January 2015!!!

STILL Good SO Far???!!!

The United States Of America Treasury LIKELY HAS BEEN TRACKING ALL the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar AND USD flows THROUGH the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI AND knows EXACTLY WHO HAS WHAT AND HOW MUCH!!!

STILL Good SO Far???!!!

REMEMBER...........................................................................

The SWIFT Messaging System is the ONLY INTERNATIONAL Money Transfer System used Whirled Wide AND the alternate INTERNATIONAL Money Transfer System the Europeans HAVE BEEN creating IS NOT IN USE MUCH to the chagrin of the Insanian Prez'dent Hassan Rouhani who is ALL HACKED OFF at the Europeans for NOT providing THIS money transfer system OUTSIDE the SWIFT Messaging System. Due to the SWIFT Messaging System, ALL the Insanian, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, Whirled Wide Money Transfers ARE DOCUMENTED ALONG WITH ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH the Insanians to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC.

STILL Good SO Far???!!!

The ADDITIONAL Spanctions on the Insanians to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC WILL BE APPLIED on Monday, April 15, 2019 (imagine THAT being the date The United States Of America tax returns ARE DUE).

SO...........................................................................................

ALL the Insanian to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC WILL HAVE THEIR FUNDS (in WHATEVER currency) RING FENCED!!!

AND........................................................................................

ANYBODY to INCLUDE ANY Bicraqi Iraqi doing bi'ness WITH the Spanctioned Insanians AND/OR Insanian IRGC WILL BE GUILTY OF A The United States Of America STATUTE AND BROUGHT TO JUSTICE PRONTO TONTO TO INCLUDE HAVING THEIR FUNDS CONFISCATED AND/OR FROZEN!!!

SO...........................................................................................

The HUGE ILLICIT Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar RESERVOIR WILL BE LOCKED UP!!!

STILL Good SO Far???!!!

The Bicraqi Iraqi MUST PAY for Insanian Imports WITH Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. NOW, WHAT, pray tell, WILL the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, DO with CONFISCATED AND/OR FROZEN FUNDS???!!! THEY WILL NOT have the means to transfer OR USE THOSE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ESPECIALLY since the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Serial Numbers ARE TRACKED!!!

STILL Good SO Far???!!!

HERE are some posts I made on the CRITICAL IMPERATIVE for ReInstating (NOT LOPPING) THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar:

Are WE Good Floridian???!!!

ALL in ALL, I REALLY think things ARE working in OUR favor AT TREMENDOUS SPEEDS for ReInstating (NOT LOPPING) the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Internationally. MY (NOTE: MY) opinion is the reconstruction, construction, AND economic development IN Iraq FOR the Bicraqi Iraqi to have the "opiate of prosperity" is getting overdue - DO NOT want the locals to get ALL upset AND irritated WITH "heat" "and" "sand" "season" NIGH UPON THEM!!!

In The Mean Time..................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" "Applies"..................................

AND (of course).....................................................................

The Mods WILL take away MY keyboard AND ban ME.......

AND (of couse)......................................................................

It WAS Very NICE Knowing You ALL - ALL The Very Best...

AND (of course).....................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

OMG!  I don't know what to say!  You've gotta be some kind of genius.  Why did I ever doubt you?

I wish I had half that brain!  :bravo:

I'm sitting here shaking my head up and down in amazement.  😲

Alright, I feel better now.   Praying it happens soon.  :praying:

And thank you, Synopsis.  😀

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Can you translate what was said?  My brain farts for everytime I see insanian or bicraqi.  

LOL LOL.   Here you go, Botz:

1.  U.S. Treasury has been in Iraq since 2015 tracking all the dinar, so they know who's got it and how much they have.

2.  The only way to transfer money internationally is to use the SWIFT system, so all the money the Iranians transfer is documented.

3.  Additional sanctions for Iran will be applied Monday, 4/15/19.

4.  All Iranian money, in whatever currency, will be "corralled".

5.  Anybody doing business with Iran will be brought to justice by the U.S. and have their money confiscated or frozen.

6.  Since Iraq will be paying Iran in dinar, and the serial numbers are tracked, Iran can't use those corralled funds.

7.  Things are quickly working in our favor for reinstatement of the dinar internationally.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

47 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Thanks!  That does sound good!  Heard from the private group this week too.  They say April is da month too.  OF course they said March was the month so....  Eh, what else I got?

I hope they're right about April.  Keep us posted.  😊

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

And thank you, Synopsis.  😀

:twothumbs: You Are Welcome, Floridian, ALL The Best!!! :tiphat:

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

You've gotta be some kind of genius.

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Image result for there is a fine line between genius and insanity

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

1.  U.S. Treasury has been in Iraq since 2015 tracking all the dinar, so they know who's got it and how much they have.

2.  The only way to transfer money internationally is to use the SWIFT system, so all the money the Iranians transfer is documented.

3.  Additional sanctions for Iran will be applied Monday, 4/15/19.

4.  All Iranian money, in whatever currency, will be "corralled".

5.  Anybody doing business with Iran will be brought to justice by the U.S. and have their money confiscated or frozen.

6.  Since Iraq will be paying Iran in dinar, and the serial numbers are tracked, Iran can't use those corralled funds.

7.  Things are quickly working in our favor for reinstatement of the dinar internationally.

WOWZERS!!!

The NON Mojita Fueled Equivalent (dry and boring) version LIKE NO OTHER for accuracy, to the point, AND being ENTIRELY supportable!!!

MANY DinarVets Members, including our fearless leaders HERE, WILL COMMEND YOU!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Hey, THEY may even bequeath AND bestow UPON THEE the dubious BUT honorable task of ceremonially REMOVING my 'puter keyboard!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Floridian!!!

:salute:   :soon:   :eyebrows:   :eat:   :crossedfingers:   :cowboy1:   :undocumented:

You know, I find the "embellished" Uber Required (refreshing and exciting) version to be MUCH MO FUN AND ENJOYABLE!!!

Well, OK, WHO, pray tell, believes THESE "Deputy reveals the date of completion of the ministerial cab in parliament" type threads DO NOT NEED AND MUST NOT BE DERAILED ESPECIALLY on a dry and boring Saturday???!!!

ANYBODY, pray tell???!!!

ah, JUST...........................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

The NON Mojita Fueled Equivalent (dry and boring) version LIKE NO OTHER for accuracy, to the point, AND being ENTIRELY supportable!!!

MANY DinarVets Members, including our fearless leaders HERE, WILL COMMEND YOU!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Hey, THEY may even bequeath AND bestow UPON THEE the dubious BUT honorable task of ceremonially REMOVING my 'puter keyboard!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Floridian!!!

Thanks, Synopsis.   😂 😂 😂

I depend on you for your ability to put this puzzle together like no one else can.

Nobody better EVER remove your keyboard or I'll surely jump out of my first floor window.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Floridian said:

or I'll surely jump out of my first floor window.

NO, NO, NO, DON'T DO THAT 'cause Yer Fine, Floridian, AND ALL The Very Best To You!!! :tiphat:

Hey, You Know, JUST THESE Babies Smooth Things Over!!!

WITHOUT the FUNKAE' Dance Moves, of course..........................................................

AND, WHO, pray tell, could say, "NO!!!" to THIS???!!!

ANYBODY, pray tell???!!!

Relax AND ENJOY!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Haha 2

Baghdad today - Baghdad

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohamed Halboussi, said Saturday (April 13, 2019) that he supports the naming of two officers for the Ministry of Interior and Defense, while pointing out that the Interior Ministry's Interior Minister, Faleh Fayyad, may be given a position close to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.

" The delay in the completion of the ministerial cab is not at all convincing and it was supposed to have a time limit," Halaboussi said in the program " Point of View " with Dr. Nabil Jassim, broadcast by the Tigris channel.

He added: "I was expecting to resolve the matter with the return of parliament to convene last month," pointing out that "the differences are continuing on the internal, defense and justice."

"I am giving the prime minister the freedom to choose to name the ministerial cab after setting a time limit for the political forces if he fails to name the ministers himself and put to the vote," he said.

He pointed out that "there is talk to develop the post of Deputy Prime Minister for security and position may be given to Faleh Fayyad as an alternative to the appropriation of the Ministry of the Interior."

"I support the nomination of current or retired officers to the Ministry of Interior and Defense," he said. "I do not support giving the posts to civilian figures."

On the naming of the heads of parliamentary committees, said Halbusi: "There is a problem between the conquest and the rest prevent the naming of heads of parliamentary committees, and I have a meeting with the parties to discuss the matter."

On the service side, he said: "We will move to develop treatments for the housing crisis and the action taken by the government in this regard is unclear."

https://baghdadtoday.news/ar/news/81097/%D8%A7%D9%8

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

123629.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2019/04/14 15:45
  • Number of readings 15
  • Section: Iraq
  •  

Deputy: Abdul Mahdi wants to submit the names of the candidates of the four ministries in one basket

Baghdad / Massila: MP on the block building Qusay Abbas, Sunday, April 14, 2019, that the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, wants to submit the names of the candidates of the four remaining ministries in one basket. 

"The issue of the Ministries of Justice and Education is still far from being resolved, because there are overlapping and interrelated issues in each of them, which make their resolution not be near," Abbas said in an interview with Al-Masalla. "It is different in the ministries of defense and interior, More about the names put forward for the two ministries. "

Abbas added that "the main reason for delaying the submission of names to the House of Representatives to vote on it, is the desire of Abdul Mahdi to resolve the four ministries and submit them in one basket after resolving the consensus on them permanently," pointing out that "the names currently put for the ministries of security does not have any name of them Vito or therefore refused, the presentation of Abdul Mahdi to any one of them we think he will get the majority within the parliament. "

Abbas pointed out that "there are many issues that are linked to the candidates should be completed before submitting the names to the House of Representatives, including integrity and lack of accountability, justice, efficiency and other things that must be completed to ensure that the recurrence of what happened in the first 14 ministries."

The obelisk

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Editorial Date: 2019/4/14 23:24  82 times scheduled
Masari: Abdul Mahdi did not abide by the agreement to form a government and the rest of the Fatah and excluded the forces of reform and construction {expanded}
(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Critic of the leadership of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction, Ahmed Masari, Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, "because of his commitment to the political agreement in the formation of the government."
"The parliament was dependent on the mechanism of the head of the age and has not been the maturation of the law until now only the federal budget law," the current legislative session returned "the worst in history." 
"The political blocs have reached agreement on some of the presidencies of the committees, but they are not final," he said, noting that "most committees go to the side of the coalition of construction, including the presidency of integrity." 
"There are political blocs asking for the distribution of quotas on the basis of components instead of (reform and construction)," he said, noting that "the deep state runs the state and parliament part of it as the government decision to take into account its interests,
He pointed out that "the political forces in parliament bear the greatest responsibility, especially the large and powerful blocs that run the helm, and we have concerns about the future of political action in the current session, and we want to address corruption and provide the best but in this way we will not offer anything at all," noting that "the largest The danger before us in this legislative session must be addressed is corruption. " 
Al-Masari said that "Fatah and Salloum negotiations ruled out the forces of [reform and construction] from the service sites." 
He added: "There are political forces involved in corruption given ministerial positions and today they have words in the executive authority how to deal with corruption these tools ?, and the worst electoral process that we got recently and there is a large fraud, and the reform coalition had to go to the opposition because we are not partners in the government And who bears the responsibility of the government Prime Minister and the blocs that came candidates. "
"The third candidate for the ruling party went to the building, and the prime minister did not abide by the political agreement on the formation of the government and the distribution of sites at a fair," pointing out that "the failure of the government, Adel Abdul Mahdi, will bring misfortunes to the political process. 
"The reform alliance does not have a deep state that affects the decision of the prime minister, and many of his deputies went to the building in exchange for material temptations and positions," Masari recalled. "We put a paragraph in the previous election law preventing MPs from moving to another bloc, Blocks ". 
"But I am afraid of the chaos of the political process, and all the accumulations were caused by the mistakes of previous governments," he said, adding that "Sunni lawmakers were founded to buy positions and others are involved" .
He continued, "The sectarian policies have been much in the government of Haider Abadi and the period of Nuri al-Maliki did not see Iraq stability and the year of Maliki failed to withdraw confidence from him, and Abdul-Mahdi still did not provide the required of him, the governor of Nineveh article Noufal al-Aakob made a mistake in the province and the Commission of Inquiry The facts proved to him files of corruption, "noting that" the political forces that trade positions started trading now in the provinces because Nineveh is on the process of reconstruction, therefore witnessing a major political conflict. " 
"The governor of Nineveh province has reached 10 million dollars," he said, adding that "some of the forces that run the deep state and political agendas for sectarian and partisan reasons do not want the displaced to return to their areas."
"I doubt that the provincial elections will be held on time because of the lack of completion of the procedures of the Electoral Commission as well as the political forces is not ready yet, and the Speaker of Parliament targeted for political reasons and the Commission accused of fraud."
  • Upvote 1

14-04-2019 12:17 PM
image.php?token=dfb799d47c7356ba76c67c196fad9e30&c=3584499&size=

Baghdad / News:

President of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi, Sunday, on the reasons for not completing the cabinet cab for the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, indicating that there are problems and disagreements between the political blocs regarding the remaining ministries of the government of Abdul Mahdi.

"I expected Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to send the names of the candidates of the ministries to the parliament during the second legislative term, but this did not happen unfortunately," said Halaboussi, for the program point of view, which is broadcast by "Tigris satellite", adding that "the survival of the security ministries vacant throughout this period Not convincing and final and the political blocs to resolve a specific time limit. "

"There is a Kurdish-Kurdish problem related to the Justice Ministry and its candidate and there is a lack of consensus between the other political blocs on the candidates of the security ministries, which led to the survival of the government of Abdul-Mahdi incomplete during the previous period."

Halbusi asked "Is there an intention not to complete the ministries and keep them proxy .. This is unacceptable for us," noting that "the prime minister left the field open to the political blocs to choose candidates for ministries."

"The president of the parliament on the need to" Abdul-Mahdi choose his own ministers and not leave the issue open to the political blocs too much, "stressing that" Abdul Mahdi did not officially send any names of candidates for the remaining ministries in his government to parliament. "

• Upvote 1

Souroun: June 30 is the deadline for ending work on the agency's special grades

Political | 07:50 - 14/04/2019

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
The MP of the coalition of the peace-Shammari, peace be upon him, Sunday, that the 30 of June is the deadline for the termination of work degrees of the Agency. 
Al-Shammari said in a statement received by Mawazine News, that "the file of special grades is to be completed in light of what these degrees of weight on the budget in light of the large number of those holding this status." 
He added that "the file of special grades and above will be presented to the House of Representatives first, and we have sufficient time to confirm the efficiency of Najd and eligibility for the post and some of them occupy the position of responsibility now, but did not release him the freedom to work because of the Agency." 
He pointed out that "the 30 of June next is the deadline for the termination of work in the special grades and to occupy positions in the proxy under the consensus of the parliament to end this file."
He pointed out that "the Alliance of Suron is committed to ending the work of the independent bodies and degrees of the Agency, through all the means and mechanisms of legal and constitutional provided by the laws in force for the Iraqi state."

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Hashemi: Iran will sacrifice Ebadi and will keep Maliki at the top of the invitation
15-04-2019 10:24 AM
image.php?token=8ed0e7c4b1174a262ae3e864d50a3902&c=4045773&size=

Baghdad:

The strategic expert, Wathiq al-Hashemi, on Monday revealed Iranian efforts to reorganize the Shiite house and settle disputes within the Islamic Dawa Party, indicating that Iran will try to persuade Haider Abadi to merge with the invitation.

"Iran is seeking to reorganize the Shiite house ahead of the local elections, and in the past it has sought to unify the efforts between the two allies and the Fatah and now between the two blocs of victory and the rule of law," al-Hashimi told the news agency.

"The Iranian efforts are aimed at uniting the Islamic Dawa Party and preventing splits from it at any cost. If Haidar al-Abadi insists on his position, he will be removed from the party and rely on his rival Nuri al-Maliki."

"Maliki is the strongest person in Iran and you can not sacrifice him, but he is trying to hold the stick from the middle and convince Abbadi to return to call again," he said.

• Upvote 1

A leader is likely to emerge victorious from reform .. Sources reveal the efforts to unify the Dawa Party

Political | 11:32 - 15/04/2019

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
saw a leader in the victory coalition, Monday, the exit of the coalition coalition of reform and reconstruction is contained. While sources revealed efforts to unify the Islamic Dawa Party. 
Political sources said that "the recent meeting between former Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi and his predecessor, former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is part of the efforts to reunite the Dawa Party, led by al-Maliki, while Abadi has become a splinter wing within him, without declaring it officially." 
She added that "these efforts were motivated by the desire of Haider Abadi to find a stronger platform to defend his position, especially as he has become marginalized and targeted by the current Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, who showed a desire to blur the effects and erase the achievements, according to say close to Abadi, and A second hand with the desire of al-Maliki, in the return of the Islamic Dawa Party to the former status. "
For his part, said the leader of the victory coalition led by Abadi, Ali al-Sunaid, a press statement, "The exit of the coalition coalition of reform, which is dominated by the Sadrist movement is possible." 
In turn, the leader of the Islamic Dawa Party, Abdul Halim Zuhairi, attributed the subject of the last meeting between al-Maliki and Abadi to "partisan affairs" in a hint of the efforts to reunite the party. 
The sources pointed out that "Abadi is still reluctant to resolve his position on the continuation of the Dawa Party, although he heads his political office." 
And Zuhairi, that "the meeting discussed the issue of convening the General Conference of the Dawa Party," likely "to hold the conference after the month of Ramadan next." Ended 29 / a 43

• Upvote 1

Nasr responds to statements by a leader of the law against his leader

Political | 12:26 - 15/04/2019

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
The coalition of victory, on Monday, the statements of leader of the coalition of state law, Sami al-Askari on the leader of the coalition Haider Abadi. 
The leader of the coalition, Ali al-Sunaid in a statement received / Mawazine News / a copy, that "Abadi succeeded in the failure of others, a national symbol serves the project of the state from any location was, and the victory project led by Abadi aspires to lead the country based on successes to create a just state Strong united. "
Al-Sunaid, on the return of Abadi to the rule of law in the event of despair to obtain the premiership, as claimed by the military, that "the victory coalition is a comprehensive national project, which has its vision and policies and national symbol that has succeeded in the battles of liberation and unity and sovereignty and victory continues its march to serve the state from its position and visions and policies, And will remain, and we are open to all blocs according to our national interests, and no intention to victory integration by any block, there is coordination and cooperation on the files of the country which is normal to practice with all blocks. 
On the military statement that Abadi will accept the quota if returned to the premiership, Sinaid said, "Abadi refused to quota practically when Adel Abdel Mahdi was granted victory share of the government," pointing out that "we against the abhorrent quotas that hit the unity of decision and the unity of the nation, "He said.
Al-Sunaid said in his response to al-Askari's statement that al-Abadi ascended to the presidency of the government thanks to the Dawa Party, "The Dawa Party is a historic party that no one claims to own or swallow. It is a national force that participated in the administration of the government through the prime minister's position. Sects and blocs, and the choice of prime minister is subject to several considerations and not only partisan. " 
He pointed out that "the victory coalition exposed the conspiracies of the home and abroad for the fear of some of the continuation of the state approach and accumulation of achievements, some are intended to remain weak, weak Iraq," noting that "victory now is fine and it is rebuilding the structure and policies strongly and parliamentary design and across the political arena."
Al-Sunaid, on the response to the military statement that the factors that led to the removal of Abadi from the presidency of the government is still in place, that "the external factors of internal conspiracy to keep Iraq weak, the defeat still exists, and Abadi is a phenomenon of national success, a servant of the state from any location, Weakness and overthrow of the state ". 
He stressed that "he was betting that Abadi fall and fail within three months of the rule, and stayed and succeeded where others failed and will restore history itself." 
Al-Abadi is not an American, an Iranian or a Saudi. Abadi is a man of Iraq, and he has no other homeland. He is an Iraqi who is loyal, loyal and loyal. He has demonstrated his patriotic nationalism, which is proud of sectarianism, shame and corruption. Disgraceful and humiliating subordination "

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

15-04-2019 09:25 AM
image.php?token=ab44f0338541e2a9d6c83e3c2d387a8b&c=2449454&size=

Baghdad:

Called for the reform coalition, on Monday, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, submitted his resignation Val if he was unable to implement his government program, indicating that the data say that Abdul Mahdi is unable to implement his government program, which came to the premiership.

"According to the data available to us, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, is unable to implement his government program, which came to the premiership and read it before parliament," said MP Khalid al-Geshmi.

"We, as political blocs, welcomed the promising government program presented by Abdul Mahdi after he assumed the post of prime minister," he said. "But the days have proved that he is unable to implement this program."

"The prime minister must resign if he can not implement his government program and if he does not, the parliament will have another response in the coming days," he said.

• Upvote 2

15-04-2019 10:09 AM
image.php?token=6840d5de823a9da3002869f378c08357&c=5738217&size=

Baghdad:

The MP for the alliance of the Raed Fahmi, Monday, that the political blocs did not reach so far a mature political agreement on the completion of the cabinet cabin, indicating that the next two weeks may see a breakthrough in the crisis.

Fahmi said in a statement to "news", "The political blocs are still discussing the completion of the cabinet cab, but it did not reach a mature agreement to end the file in parliament."

He added that "the names currently nominated for the ministries are under negotiation and is likely to be resolved in the next two weeks, especially after the completion of the vote on the heads of parliamentary committees."

It is noteworthy that the government of Abdul-Mahdi was formed on October 25, 2018 of 14 ministers and was added on December 18 of the same year and three ministers of culture, education and planning, but it remained incomplete so far in the absence of ministers of defense, interior, justice and education.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The construction shows the fact of the withdrawal of blocks and confirms: We have not heard the signs of the formation of new alliances

Political | 07:57 - 15/04/2019

Special - Mawazin News A  
deputy for the coalition of construction, on Monday, the news that there is an intention of political blocs to withdraw from the coalition and the formation of new alliances. 
"We have not heard or received any signs of any withdrawals to any blocs, including the state of law and deny any truth about such reports," MP Fadhil al-Fatlawi said in an interview with Mawazine News. 
"The House of Representatives today witnessed a meeting with members of the state of law and the atmosphere was normal and there were no rumors of new alliances or withdrawals," he said. 
Political sources revealed earlier today, the existence of moves to establish a new alliance includes the rule of law and the alliance of victory and the stream of wisdom.

• Upvote 1

State of law: There is no truth to our involvement in a new bloc aimed at overthrowing and changing the government

Political | 11:59 - 16/04/2019

Baghdad - Mawazin News The 
coalition of the coalition of state law, Tuesday, information that indicated his entry into a political bloc to topple the government of Adel Abdul-Mahdi inaccurate. 
"It is not true that a coalition of state law is involved in a new bloc or an alliance that is aimed at overthrowing or changing the government," said Hashem al-Rikabi, secretary-general of the Islamic Dawa Party, head of a coalition of state law Hashem al-Rikabi. 
According to press reports, news of the imminent establishment of a new political alliance includes a number of components of reform and construction, pointing out that Abadi, Maliki and Hakim are working on the establishment of a new political alliance, and negotiations have reached an advanced stage.

• Upvote 1

16-04-2019 09:36 AM
image.php?token=0e922e35c0e0274462b2d825f30fdc3f&c=7838753&size=

Baghdad / News

Ali al-Sunaid, leader of the victory coalition led by former Prime Minister Haider Abadi, on Tuesday, the possibility of integration with the coalition of state law.

Al-Sunaid said in a statement published by Asharq Al-Awsat that "talking about the possibility of integrating the victory led by Abadi and the rule of law led by Nuri al-Maliki, is not on the table, and is not possible, and we deny that completely."

He added that "the draft Ebadi represents a state, while others try to cling to power, and therefore conspiracies multiply victory over here and there because it succeeded in dealing with the basic files to build the state," as he put it.

He added that "our coalition is supportive of the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, and we have expressed this by practical steps; including freedom to choose ministers."

• Upvote 1

Baghdad Post Tuesday, 16 April 2019 02:58 PM

Spark launched by Maliki's coalition .. Talk about attempts to overthrow Abdul-Mahdi is no longer a whisper!

Has begun to circulate in the political circles recently, talk of attempts to topple the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi , after failing to complete his cabinet and the lack of implementation of any paragraph of his government program, which he put before the parliament. 

And talk about the overthrow of Abdul Mahdi or his isolation, is no longer just whispers or provocations launched here and there, but increased his tone and moved to the media audio and video and read. 

The first spark in the media was launched by Sami al-Askari, a leader in the coalition of state law, led by former Prime Minister Nuri al - Maliki . 

Al-Askari spoke openly and clearly on television about a scenario for ousting Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi .

The military did not only disclose the scenario of dismissal, but went further, indicating that the attempts aimed at bringing former Prime Minister Haider Abadi to the presidency of the government . 

He added: "Abadi still hopes to assume the premiership, and some of his allies promised to return after a year, and the opportunity exists to continue the rule until 2022." 

Al-Askari tried to distance the coalition of state law from this matter by excluding him from integration with the coalition of al-Abadi (victory), but he hinted at the possibility of achieving such integration if Abadi abandoned the "dream of prime minister," as he put it. 

The reactions of the events and their repercussions, the impact of the statements of the military, spread in all directions and found a wide echo and reactions of different actions among the government, parliamentary and political circles in general,.

The coalition (victory) did not deny these accusations explicitly and clearly, but praised the leadership of the coalition Ali al-Sunaid, during the rule of Abbadi, and raised the comparison between him and his predecessors and his successor prime ministers . 

"Abadi succeeded in what the others failed, a national symbol that serves the state project from any location, and the victory project led by Abadi aspires to lead the country based on successes to create a just and strong unified state," he said. 

In response to what Sami al-Askari said of the possibility of integrating victory with the rule of law in the event of Abadi abandoning his "dream" to return to the premiership, Al-Sunaid said: "There is no intention to victory to merge with any bloc." 

Fatah alliance had a view on the subject, he did not confirm the existence of such moves to overthrow Abdul Mahdi, and did not deny them at the same time.

But the leader of the coalition , Abbas al - Zamili, said: "The overthrow of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi , the dream can not be achieved, especially that the latter granted confidence by opening and moving." 

Said Zamili in a press statement: "The subject of the ouster of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and the return of al - Abadi to power again, is almost impossible, because the ouster of the prime minister means the fall of the government and all ministries with them. " 

coalition of state law, on the first subject, hurried through the media office of the leader of the coalition Nuri al - Maliki , to deny the involvement of the rule of law In an alliance aimed at bringing down or changing the government. 

Maliki's office denied involvement in a bloc to topple the government , but did not deny the existence of such a bloc, and remained silent about the existence of attempts to topple Abdul Mahdi.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/163448/شرارة-أطلقها-إئتلاف-المالكي-الحديث-عن-محاولات-الأطاحة-بعبد-المهدي-لم-يعد-همسا

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

Maliki's coalition .. Talk about attempts to overthrow Abdul-Mahdi is no longer a whisper!

!Uhhh, ya. See what you get guys! You allow Maliki to run free and this is what you get. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

130104.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2019/04/18 13:42
  • Number of readings 100
  • Section: Iraq
  •  
  •  

Al-Hakim's office is attacking Zebari: Set yourself up as an attorney for the government of Abdul Mahdi and put 250,000 barrels in your pockets

BAGHDAD (AP) - The head of the al-Hakamah movement, Ammar al-Hakim, attacked the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) and former finance minister Hoshiyar Zebari on Thursday, 18 April 2019.

"Former minister (Hoshyar Zebari), before you set yourself up as a lawyer for the government of Abdul Mahdi, have implemented your agreement with her and to enter 250 thousand barrels to the state treasury and not to the pockets of the parties," the director of the office of Hakim said in a tweet on his Twitter site.

On Thursday, April 18, 2019, the leader of the Islamic Dawa Party, Ali al-Alaq, rebuked the accusations by former finance minister Hoshiyar Zebari of the Dawa Party of trying to topple the government of Abdul Mahdi, saying it was false. He pointed out that the Dawa Party, The government and within the parliament for the success of the government of Abdul Mahdi.

Al-'Alak told Al-Masalla that there is no proof of such accusations. The Dawa Party is proud to have handed over the presidency of the government in a very chain-wide way.

"Behind these accusations are political purposes and objectives, part of the thinking of those who launch them, and those who believe in the conspiracy because they are part of their methods and ways of thinking," he said.

Al-Aalak stressed that "the party, if it has recorded observations on the government, is for the purpose of evaluation and this is a very natural right."

He stressed that "any entity or political party, like the democratic party belonging to him Zebari, to improve the political position in the country either to confiscate the rights of others and conspiring against them, this is a false policy to adopt it and if we want to address one day be within the contexts and political agreements Peaceful exchange of the missile ".

Zebari attacked the Islamic Dawa Party, claiming they wanted to come back to the forefront in a new style.

"The Islamic Dawa Party is planning to return to the theater policy in the center of Iraq to topple Adel Abdul Mahdi," Zebari said in a tweet on Twitter.

He also claimed that "Iraqi voters punished them in the Iraqi elections 2018 because of their failures since 2014," adding that "they must be stopped because they have nothing new to offer."

Zebari's point of view is clear Kurdish concern for the support of Abdul Mahdi, who sources indicate special relations with the President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party Massoud Barzani.

The political analyst, Kazem al-Hajj, in an interpretation of the Zebari said that the concessions provided by the government in the issue of budget and non-accounting for oil exports of the region outside the constitutional contexts, are the advantages obtained by the region in the era of the government of Abdul Mahdi, which explains the satisfaction of Kurdish forces On the policies of the current government, expressed by the statement of the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party Massoud Barzani, on April 3, 2019, that the presence of Abdul Mahdi, head of the government in Baghdad, is "the final opportunity should not be underestimated."

Follow the obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/169120/ادارة-مكتب-الحكيم-تهاجم-زيباري-تنصب-نفسك-محاميا-عن-حكومة-عبد-المهدي-وتضعون-250-الف-برميل-في-جيوبكم

• yota691 changed the title to Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss the files of the vacant ministries and the acting state administration
  • Adam Montana locked this topic