Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss the files of the vacant ministries and the acting state administration

Butifldrm

06-04-2019 09:40 PM
image.php?token=964474d55db3ac178f10fbeab5de0581&c=6387836&size=

BAGHDAD / 
The head of the party of solution, Dr. Jamal Karbouli, on Saturday, Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to provide the remaining ministries vacant at once. 
Karbouli said in a tweet on his account, "Twitter", that "from the responsibility of solidarity, we see that the submission of candidates for the Ministries of Justice and Education without the Interior and Defense will pay for further rivalry and keep the door open to bidders." 
He called Karbouli: "Prime Minister Mr. Adel Abdel-Mahdi to provide the remaining ministries vacant at once." 
He added: "We commend the steps taken by the wise and wise Prime Minister and urge him to build the state of institutions and end the file of its administration by proxy." 
Karbouli followed Bhagatak's comment: "Building the Iraq is a responsibility
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

123629.jpg.aa3015215ff0d09c7cdccf189c561107.jpg

2019/04/07 19:27

Deputy for Asrun: We will support candidates Abdul Mahdi for ministries provided they conform to the reform project

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/168256/نائب-عن-سائرون-سندعم-مرشحين-عبد-المهدي-للوزارات-بشرط-مطابقتها-للمشروع-الاصلاحي

Baghdad / Maslal: The MP for the alliance of the morning of the morning Taloubi Ugaili, Sunday, April 7, 2019, that the alliance supports the names to be submitted by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi for the remaining ministries, "provided they conform to the reform project," while likely to see the coming days to resolve the issue of the remaining ministries.

"The coming days may see the resolution of the issue of the remaining four ministries, especially after solving the problem of the Ministry of Justice by the two Kurdish parties," he said in a press statement, stressing that "the alliance is still adhering to his reform project in the selection of independent ministers and technocrats, And the interior. "

"We strongly support Adel Abdulmahdi from names, so that our reform project will be in line with the selection of independent competencies capable of managing the two difficult issues in the interior and defense," he said.

The MP of the Fatah Alliance Mohamed Karim Baldawi confirmed, Friday, April 5, 2019, that the names of the defense and interior portfolios have a great consensus and can be passed easily, noting that the main reason for not put names in the parliament is the desire of the Prime Minister to display the names of all Candidates of the remaining ministries and vote in one session

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 3

Perhaps it's true after all . . . just pretty damn " tuff " to find an honest & trustworthy soul in the entire country.  :confused2: But then the folks running the operation aren't exactly what I would call " honest & trustworthy " either.

The corruption & tribal hatreds are so deeply rooted in several ( if not more ) thousands of years. Iraq is going to be a work in progress for a very, very long time. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Monday، 08 April 2019 01:17 AM

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/38154/MP-urges-maintaining-Iraq-s-political-neutrality-away-of-conflicts

MP urges maintaining Iraq's political neutrality away of conflicts

320191801528901129383.jpg.d2accd3ef00dded62f0c7d9c84825f4e.jpg

Reform and Reconstruction Alliance MP Forat al-Tamimi said on Sunday that Iraq is witnessing a security and political stability, calling on political forces not to maintain neutrality.

"Maintaining Iraq's neutrality in light of the pivotal conflict is very important," Tamimi said, affirming that Iraq has become capable of differentiating between enemies and allies.

Concerning the Iraqi government formation, Tamimi said that the parliament will vote next week on the candidates for the remaining ministries of Adil Abd al-Mahdi, adding that people now knows "who work for his personal interests at the expense of the interest of the country."

On October 24, Prime Minister Adil Abd al-Mahdi managed to get the parliamentary approval on 14 out of 22 ministries. However disagreement between political blocs especially on security ministries have thwarted Abd al-Mahdi's efforts to complete the cabinet in a short time.

On Sunday, Fatah Alliance MP Ahmed Ali Hussein said that the political parties have settled on candidates for the remaining candidates of the government, except for ministry of justice.

• Upvote 2

Fatah Alliance: Iyad Allawi's candidate for the Ministry of Defense was "Baathist"

Political | 03:19 - 08/04/2019

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
 MP revealed the alliance of Fatah Hamid al-Moussawi, Monday, the inclusion of the National Coalition candidate for the post of Minister of Defense Najah al-Shammari accountability and justice. 
The deputy said through a brief statement received / Mawazin News, a copy of it, that "the candidate Iyad Allawi, the Ministry of Defense, which holds Swedish nationality Najah al-Shammari, covered by the procedures of the accountability and justice." 
The statement added: "The Baath Party is affiliated with the Baath party as a member of the group."

• Thanks 1

On 4/5/2019 at 8:26 PM, Synopsis said:

I recognize the Bicraqi Iraqi GOI, among other Bicraqi Iraqi functions, is/are extremely dysfunctional at best.

I am not sure about the "cohesiveness" of the Bicraqi Iraqi prior to Saddam Hussein whereas I suspect legacy Ottoman Empire, World War I, World War II, legacy Silk Road, and modern economic interests in Iraq have "shaped" a semi cultural nomadic lot of tribal and otherwise inclined easily excitable on a variety of different issue folk.

So now enter the Bicraqi Iraqi democracy and foreign influences.

The Bicraqi Iraqi have both benefits and challenges being strategically located and enormous natural resource wealth beyond just the crude oil.

Likely, many entities are on the take whereas the rank and file Bicraqi Iraqi Citizen just wants a better life - without war - like other sane people.

Except, Heat AND Sand Season REALLY messes THEM up like NOTHING else.

So, the Bicraqi Iraqi as a whole are likely substantially without a cohesive understand of what a national norm is, what it looks like, and how to sustain it.

However, Iraq, with ALL the Bicraqi Iraqi, REALLY needs to be a Safe, Secure, Stable, AND Sovereign State for both Bicraqi Iraqi AND INTERNATIONAL reasons.

Enter the "opiate of prosperity" via Foreign Investment ALONG with the Safety, Security, Stability, AND Sovereign Iraq CAN OFFER the Bicraqi Iraqi whereas THEIR prosperous norm, should it be challenged, WILL BE neutralized at the source.

Some of THESE roots are taking ahold now although slow and tedious.

It is fabled Dr. Shabibi WAS going to ReInstate the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar back in 2012 or 2013 at a time, oddly, outside of the typically assessed "prime" "time" of the year.

The question I have is, "Are the conditions better or worse now than in 2012 or 2013 when Dr. Shabibi is fabled to have attempted to ReInstate the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Internationally?"

In my opinion, the conditions regarding Iraq have never been better now than ever before BY FAR noted here:

• Iraq by far is recognized as a Sovereign State by regional and international entities at capacities and frequencies never seen before as a new democratic entity with a distinct government.
  • Old Mr. Potato Head Nouri al-Maliki has never been weaker influentially than now especially with the Insanian Spanctions REALLY biting AND biting MUCH HARDER in the NEAR future.
  • Bark Insane Obama, Hilly, AND Scary John Kerry have all been defanged whereas THEIR liabilities are ratcheting through the legacy systems THAT NO LONGER have the influence and direction like the past.
  • Nauti Arabia, Scordan, AND the KoolAidis ALL have an interest in eradicating Insanian influences in Iraq. The Insanians ONLY destablize entities for THEIR end of destruction and control at the impoverishment level. A significant influence of the Insanians in Iraq THREATENS Nauti Arabia, Scordan, AND KoolAidi Sovereignty as a GROWING cancer.
  • Economically, the Insanians are EXCEPTIONALLY inferior to the Nauti Arabian, Scordanian, AND KoolAidis ESPECIALLY with THESE folks having FAVORABLE relationships with The United States Of America economically AND militarily.
  • Other.

I look at Iraq with ALL the Bicraqi Iraqi from the lens of Safety, Security, Stability, AND Sovereignty compared to the level of external influences and internal Sectarian Violence AND likelihood of Civil War. Should the Safety, Security, Stability, AND Sovereignty of Iraq outweigh the external influences and internal Sectarian Violence AND likelihood of Civil War significantly, I suspect the introduction of the "opiate of prosperity" will peg out the Safety, Security, Stability, AND Sovereignty of Iraq while simultaneously strongly forcing out external influences AND quell internal Sectarian Violence AND likelihood of Civil War.

The transitioning to a Bicraqi Iraqi "open economy" with a REAL TIME transacted Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar WILL ALWAYS have SOME ISSUES. NO doubt about it. The transitioning, to me, WILL be like "grinding" "some" "gears" instead of shifting ALL gears smoothly. THERE NEVER WILL BE AN OPTIMUM TIME WHERE EVERY CONDITION IS SATISFIED. The basic issue is whether the key and functional items can be maintained at an acceptable operating level while the other issues and conditions are acceptably rectified past entering the "open economy".

Here are a couple overall parameters to be met, in my opinion:

• Sufficient Safety, Security, Stability, AND Sovereignty of Iraq.
  • Absence of Sectarian Strife AND Civil War with the imminent threat thereof in Iraq and areas immediately surrounding Iraq.
  • Sustainable peaceable relations, especially economically, with other international entities.
  • Sufficient International Entity recognition and support system" rel="">support for Iraq as an integrated economic and peaceable entity.
  • The "program" "rate" Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar JUST DOES NOT CUT IT representing the ACTUAL foreign and local investment potential in and for Iraq. The economic imbalances long term WILL NOT sustain Iraq AND the entities doing business with Iraq ESPECIALLY the economically potent AND stable foreign entities investing in Iraq. The Bicraqi Iraqi DINAR MUST GO REAL TIME INTERNATIONAL PRONTO TONTO for the reconstruction, construction, AND economic development to have ANY traction WHATSOEVER!!!

WHEN, pray tell, will ALL THIS come together???!!!

Iya dunno.

Maybe BABY I am JUST WAY, WAY off MY rocker AND YOU wasted YOUR time reading ALL THIS NONSENSE!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Sorry. eh?

Ah, ALL told, NOBODY knows IF, WHEN, OR HOW MUCH IF EVER. THIS is, NO doubt ABOUT IT, a Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment. WE ALL have our varied reasons for reasonably venturing into THIS Investment understanding the risks AND uncertainties with the MADNESS brought about at times with the LACK OF PROGRESS AND PAY OUT WE ALL ARE ANTICIPATING.

So........................................................

We Wait.

Hopefully, THIS was worth YOUR time reading.

Have A Great Weekend!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Despite the nonchalance and downplay, that was very well written and I agree with pretty much all of it.

If you don't mind, I'll quote that as part of my next update. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Despite the nonchalance and downplay, that was very well written and I agree with pretty much all of it.

I have some good quotes also if needed

like hey sup.  Meaning what’s for supper

hey dog.   Talking to my dog

bro.  Meaning bro 

be back later with more after my nap 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

:twothumbs: ABSOLUTELY, SIR!!! Go Ahead, Adam, Have A Wonderful Evening!!!  :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

The political blocs are unable to agree on the candidates of vacant ministries

Political | 08:54 - 08/04/2019

Private - Mawazin News 
Informed sources, on Monday, that the political blocs failed to agree on the names of candidates vacant ministries, noting that all the blocks are waiting for a meeting with Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to end the ministerial cab file. 
The sources said in an interview with "Mawazin News" that "despite the passage of nearly six months to give confidence to the government, but the political blocs did not reach an agreement on the candidates of the remaining ministries." 
"The differences between the two Kurdish parties (the Union and the Democratic) on the Kurdistan government overshadowed the issue of agreement on a candidate for the Ministry of Justice, while the Axis Alliance did not submit a candidate for the Ministry of Education and preferred to provide a ship Hamdani, which does not enjoy the approval of the political blocs and if rejected from the House of Representatives will Replace them ". 
The sources pointed out that "

• Upvote 1

Accountability and justice: We have not received any overtures on new candidates for vacant ministries

Political | 08:41 - 09/04/2019

BAGHDAD - 
The Justice and Accountability Commission, on Tuesday, he did not respond any overtures on new candidates for vacant ministries. 
The official spokesman of the body, Fares Bakoua, that "did not respond to the accountability and justice any overtures on new candidates for any of the ministries vacant." Against the background of what was published in the media by the inclusion of candidates for ministries vacant by the procedures of the Commission. 
He added that "the statements made in the media is a disgrace to the health and has nothing to do with the body, not from near or from afar." 
He explained that "the inquiries in this regard are received by the Presidency of the Parliament and the Presidency of the Government and the Commission declares its procedures in accordance with the law." Ended 29 / a 43

• Upvote 2

Deputy reveals a new candidate for the defense portfolio

Political | 08:52 - 09/04/2019

BAGHDAD - Mawazin News 
revealed a member of parliament on the National Axis bloc, Abdullah Kharbit, on Tuesday, a new candidate for the Ministry of Defense. 
Kharbit said that "there is actually more than one candidate within the National Coalition for the post of defense minister, in addition to the success of the Shammari there, Faisal Hariri," indicating that "this reflects a sharp split within the national Allawi and 19 members of the national do not support Shammari, Which means that the ball is in the stadium of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, and finally in the court of parliament. " 
"The National Axis does not have any candidate for the defense, but the members of the axis will support those who fit them and those who see it are eligible to take responsibility," he said, saying: "I am at the time when I stand against any candidate comes from Allawi vote for the nomination of Faisal al-Jarba to convince me, But it did not pass through the vote. "
On the other hand, Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi issued a ministerial order yesterday, commissioned by Qusay al-Suhail, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Department of the Ministry of Education, in addition to his post instead of Health Minister Alaa Alwan, who was responsible for this ministry after the rejection of political blocs. Despite the parliament's vote on it. The rejection came after a video leaked showing her brother as a member of a calling organization

• Upvote 3

Tuesday، 09 April 2019 12:23 PM

MP reveals name of new defense minister

Abdullah al-Kharbeit

MP Abdullah al-Kharbeit, representing the National Axis bloc, has revealed about a new candidate for the Iraqi Defense Ministry.

“There has been more than one candidate for the defense minister position. In addition to Najah al-Shemari, there is Faisal al-Hariri,” Kharbeit said in remarks. “This shows deep conflict within the Wataniya Coalition between Iyad Allawi and 19 other members who do not support Shemari. This means that Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi and the parliament have to decide.”

He went on saying that “National Axis has no candidates, however, its members will support whoever they believe suitable for the responsibility.”

On Monday, Mahdi designated Qusai al-Suhail for the Higher Education Ministry, replacing Alaa al-Alwan, who was running the ministry along with Health Ministry.

MP Furat al-Tamimi, representing Al-Islah bloc said on Sunday that the coming week will see the completion of the cabinet.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/38199/MP-reveals-name-of-new-defense-minister

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

hmm coming week eh , hope its not like the sign in the restaurant stating " free food tomorrow "  sure hope they get the best person possible it will be a compromise for all involved or it will continue on unfilled ... thanks for the articles 6ly410 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Tuesday، 09 April 2019 08:09 PM

Asadi, Husseini current candidates for interior ministry: MP

image.png.861be17b5e7574a0579408098e853e9e.png

Fatah Alliance MP Fadel al-Fatlawi said that Abdul Ghani al-Asadi and Hamed al-Husseini are the current two candidates of the interior minister post in Adil Abd al-Mahdi's government.

Fatlawi added that the Iraqi political powers have settled on Salah al-Hariri as a nominee for the defense ministry, affirming the disputes concerning the two ministries were resolved.

On October 24, Prime Minister
Adil Abd al-Mahdi managed to get the parliamentary approval on 14 out of 22 ministries. However disagreement between political blocs especially on security ministries have thwarted Abd al-Mahdi's efforts to complete the cabinet in a short time.

On Sunday,
Fatah Alliance MP Ahmed Ali Hussein said that the political parties have settled on candidates for the remaining candidates of the government, except for ministry of justice.

MP Abdullah al-Kharbeit, representing the National Axis bloc, also said that Faisal al-Hariri and Najah al-Shammari run for the defense ministry

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/38212/Asadi-Husseini-current-candidates-for-interior-ministry-MP

• Upvote 4

44 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Hard to believe that its almost a year now with this new GOI and still no fully formed government.  Starting to doubt they will never fill them remaining seats.

When I first became interested and bought my Dinar over 10 years ago the GOI were trying to fully seat a Government and nothing seems to have changed over the years .. so if they manage it this time it will be a fluke 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan reveals its candidate for the justice portfolio and the date of its presentation to Parliament

Political | 12:16 - 10/04/2019

Special - Mawazin News 
The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) revealed on Wednesday its candidate for the post of Justice Ministry in the federal government and its proposal to the House of Representatives. 
MP Hassan Ali told Mawazine News that "getting the position of the Ministry of Justice is an electoral and political entitlement. This was agreed upon with the Democratic Party and the internal committees of both parties." 
He added: "We have more than one candidate for the position, most notably the legal adviser in the Political Bureau of the National Union Smko Asaad," Mirdafa: "We are waiting for the resolution of differences on the security ministries and the presentation of names within the House of Representatives." 
The MP from the Sadikun parliamentary bloc, Ahmed Kanani, earlier, the receipt of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the names of candidates for the remaining ministries except Justice.
He added that the delay in resolving the cab because of the Kurds, because they do not agree with a candidate for the Ministry of Justice, indicating that Abdul Mahdi wants to provide ministries in one payment, not installments. 
Kanani stressed that the Ministries of Interior and Defense resolved by a very large percentage, there are personalities nominated for these ministries by political consensus. Ended 29 / a 43

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10-04-2019 02:01 PM
image.php?token=9cfa8f4fe19e10e8ce56dae8abca42b8&c=5753255&size=

Baghdad

Kurdistan Democratic Party MP Ahmad al-Saffar said on Wednesday that the Kurdish Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union have decided on the justice minister's candidate, pointing out that there are semi-final agreements on the remaining vacant ministries of interior, defense and education.

Al-Saffar said in a statement to the "News", "The problem of the Ministry of Justice has been resolved where it was associated with the problems in the Kurdistan region with regard to the distribution of ministerial posts in the province and the position of Governor of Kirkuk," noting that "the Democratic and the National Union reached a solution on a particular candidate will Presented to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi. "

Al-Saffar added that "there are semi-final agreements vacant ministries and we may see the inclusion of the completion of the ministerial cab on the agenda of one of the sessions of the parliament next," pointing out that "partisan differences are the reason for delay completion of these ministries, especially the defense and the interior."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss the files of the vacant ministries and the acting state administration
  • Adam Montana locked this topic