Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss the files of the vacant ministries and the acting state administration

Butifldrm

2 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

Hahaha! LMAO! That what I was thinking! 

Falafel fights are the most fun an MP can have at work, but I keep picturing the scene in animal house

Animal House was on my mind as well ....I’m on my phone right now otherwise I would have brought it over 🤣

Deputy reveals the fullness of the parliament chamber with former deputies and advisers to complete the quorum

17:47 - 04/12/2018

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%

Information / special .. 
MP for the coalition of reform morning Ugaili, Tuesday, for the presence of former deputies and advisers to fill the hall and the announcement of the legal quorum to pass candidates is complete. 
"The Speaker of Parliament Mohammad Halbusi held the parliament session despite the lack of quorum, prompting many of the reform deputies to object." 
He added that "the parliament was filled with many personalities and former deputies, including Azza Shabandar and advisers to complete the quorum when calculating the number." "The session was" mockery of the Iraqi voter and the will of the citizens by manipulating those things.

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/04/370323/

• Upvote 1

Baghdad Post Tuesday, 04 December 2018 05:46 PM

Chaos and verbal quarrels within the parliament .. Halbusi holds an urgent meeting

The House of Representatives convened Tuesday afternoon, with the aim of voting on the remaining positions of vacant ministries in the current government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi. 

A parliamentary source said that the Council began to hold the meeting,but soon questioned the bloc of "Alliance" backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr legal quorum to have the presidency of the Council to recalculate the number of attendance three times. 

The source added that during the calculation of the number of attendees got chaos and confrontation between the Presidency and "Asron" as a result of the entry of the alliance, "Sason," to the Council Chamber and accused the Presidency of the lack of quorum and after the re-count it became clear that the quorum is incomplete. 

The source continued, that sharp verbal "quarrel" between the MP for "Saron" Nassar al-Rubaie and the MP for the alliance "National Axis"

The source pointed out that the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and parliamentary blocs held an immediate meeting with Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi within the Office of the President of the House of Representatives after the failure of the quorum of the meeting.

P

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/135799/فوضى-ومشادات-كلامية-داخل-البرلمان-والحلبوسي-يعقد-اجتماعا-عاجلا

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Animal House was on my mind as well ....I’m on my phone right now otherwise I would have brought it over 🤣

36 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

All good 10! Demented minds think alike

2 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Great Big :twothumbs: to your 3 .Posts KB. :bravo:

This is why we all get along so well being a little off in the head. And still have a clear

picture on how to do the right thing.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

Thanks for the articles yoga, I can't help but laugh at each article on every page. 

This is why these third world countries have dictators an cant be a democratic nation. They are so corrupt an influenced by other corrupt countries that they couldn't all agree on what to eat for lunch much alone who to elect for the cabinet.

I'm just hoping the RV is not dependent on these incompetent morons all agreeing on anything....

• Like 2

Wow holy hell is breaking loose  bring out the shoes!  

5 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:
Baghdad Post Tuesday, 04 December 2018 05:46 PM

Chaos and verbal quarrels within the parliament .. Halbusi holds an urgent meeting

The House of Representatives convened Tuesday afternoon, with the aim of voting on the remaining positions of vacant ministries in the current government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi. 

A parliamentary source said that the Council began to hold the meeting,but soon questioned the bloc of "Alliance" backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr legal quorum to have the presidency of the Council to recalculate the number of attendance three times. 

The source added that during the calculation of the number of attendees got chaos and confrontation between the Presidency and "Asron" as a result of the entry of the alliance, "Sason," to the Council Chamber and accused the Presidency of the lack of quorum and after the re-count it became clear that the quorum is incomplete. 

The source continued, that sharp verbal "quarrel" between the MP for "Saron" Nassar al-Rubaie and the MP for the alliance "National Axis"

The source pointed out that the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and parliamentary blocs held an immediate meeting with Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi within the Office of the President of the House of Representatives after the failure of the quorum of the meeting.

P

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/135799/فوضى-ومشادات-كلامية-داخل-البرلمان-والحلبوسي-يعقد-اجتماعا-عاجلا

3 minutes ago, yota691 said:

4 minutes ago, DoD said:

They are so corrupt an influenced by other corrupt countries that they couldn't all agree on what to eat for lunch much alone who to elect for the cabinet.

Or when to change their's or each others diapers. :lol: What a bunch of babies. WAAAAAAAAA  stomp stomp 

• Thanks 1

Iran has used all its Political, economic, military and security tools to keep Iraq under its influence, so it will not hesitate to resort to any method for the continuity of that influence.

Go Iraq

Go sovereignty 

Go Democracy 

Go Freedom 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Iran has used all its Political, economic, military and security tools to keep Iraq under its influence, so it will not hesitate to resort to any method for the continuity of that influence.

Go Iraq

Go sovereignty 

Go Democracy 

Go Freedom 

Trumps answer to that—Mattis

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, nannab said:

This is why we all get along so well being a little off in the head. And still have a clear

picture on how to do the right thing.  :lmao:

Clarity is often offset by the terrorizing knowledge that global moronic lunacy is all too real. The zombie apocalypse has arrived: its just very different from the  TV & movie versions we’ve grown up with... nonetheless, they’re here. :lol:

• Haha 2

An 'agreement' to postpone the parliament session until Thursday???  Why? They just had a two week delay to work out details on COM and failed miserably. Bet if they threaten to cancel Christmas vacation they will get this done !! Or not.

;)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, King Bean said:

An 'agreement' to postpone the parliament session until Thursday???  Why? They just had a two week delay to work out details on COM and failed miserably. Bet if they threaten to cancel Christmas vacation they will get this done !! Or not.

;)

Its it’s only a guess, in the Cafeteria food fight/hell raising debacle: reported injuries thus hospitalization was required ( I understood a sharpened Mango can be a formidable weapon in capable hands ) and people have sustained lasting trauma. 

As I said, a guess only 😀 .... troubling times indeed.

• yota691 changed the title to Halabousi and al-Amiri discuss the files of the vacant ministries and the acting state administration
  • Adam Montana locked this topic