Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 10/22/2018

yota691

2 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

6ly410 what is ur interpretation of the photo op , just asking opinion , not in judgement ... cheers

RI/RV the Iragi Dinar... I don’t think we are far away from that happening... this is only my opinion ..but I do think we are close..what do you think

2 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

RI/RV the Iragi Dinar... I don’t think we are far away from that happening... this is only my opinion ..but I do think we are close..what do you think

... Thanks and for the iraqis sake and ours i hope its "around the corner" ... i think this is like tracing one's family tree once past the trunk im confused .. jK but iraq has made progress for sure, i believe the rate will just be different one day iraq will keep moving and so will we .

all the best

• Upvote 5

The Swiss are obviously prrsenting Iraq somthing here in this pic and either it is a joke or they are all giddy....about what remains to be seen. But it definitely has something to do with currency and my guess is the new Iraqi currency that has been spoke of repeatedly. What else would this be, other then some kinda joke. Who is the guy accepting the framed currency.. he looks Saudi to me🤔

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 1

OK ,I'm confused . I thought that the Swiss used the euro . I checked CHF {swiss franc| and it's absolutely on par with USD , buck for buck . The Euro has tanked to $1.14 . The guy looks happy receiving this gift , ha!  ,like he had a choice . He could hang it over the kitty litter in the basement , or right above the toilet where guys have no choice but to look at it

• Upvote 1

It looks like the end of a super boring meeting  ,guys chompin. out the door anxious to go home to the huge mid day  feast that the wife prepares every  day   "Thank you my anglo brother , and may you never be the parent volunteer when the first grade goes to the zoo and the camels become "frisky"

I’m thinking this could be some kind of education campaign “a clue” using 

the Swiss franc as an example.

The Swiss franc is equal to the dollar, $1:1 with notes of 10, 20, 50, 100 and 1000

The Swiss dinar was the Iraqi currency in circulation prior to the 1990 Gulf War.

Following the 2003 invasion the Coalition Provisional Authority, installed by the Coalition Forces, determined that Iraq needed a new, unified currency, but establishing a proper exchange rate was relatively difficult. The market exchange rate for Saddam to Swiss dinars remained around 100:1 from 1998 to January 2002, but as the invasion ensued, the Kurdish currency appreciated to 300:1, and subsequently fell to 250:1. After further investigation, the Coalition Provisional Authority determined that it would be best to equate the two currencies by Purchasing Power Parity, which was around 100:1. After researching further, the Coalition decided to adopt an official rate between the market rate and the PPP rate, officially pegging the currency at 150 Saddam dinars per Swiss dinar.

I see some correlation here...... “Purchasing Power”

Go CBI

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 11