Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 10/22/2018

yota691

10731.jpg

Banks

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE), on Monday, informed all Iraqi banks of the new issue of Swiss francs 200.

The bank said in a statement received "The Economist News" a copy of it, "The Swiss National Bank put into circulation the new issue of the cash sheet category 200 francs, the fourth category of the ninth series," noting that "the remaining categories are expected to be put into circulation after this issue to 2019 goal in a sequential way ".

"The rest of the other old categories of the eighth issue in circulation and legal offer until further notice, while the SNB will announce its withdrawal from circulation at the time."

The Central Bank called on all banks to inform their employees who are working in the field of foreign exchange with the new issuance of the Swiss National Bank for this new issue.

Views 10   Date Added 22/10/2018

• Upvote 3

In the document .. Central banks are aware of the new issue of the Swiss franc 200

Readers

In the document .. Central banks are aware of the new issue of the Swiss franc 200

22-10-2018 12:16 PM

The Euphrates -

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE), on Monday, informed all Iraqi banks of the new issue of Swiss francs 200. 

The bank said in a statement that 'the Swiss National Bank put into circulation the new issue of the cash sheet of 200 francs, the fourth category of the ninth series', indicating that 'the remaining categories are expected to be put into circulation after this issue until 2019 successively'. 
Central Bank: Russia to issue a 100-ruble commemorative paper 
The Central Bank issues a second edition of the categories (25,000, 10,000, 1000, 500, 250) dinars 

"The rest of the other old categories of the eighth issue in circulation and legal offer until further notice, while the SNB will announce its withdrawal from circulation at the time."

The Central Bank called on all banks to inform their employees who are working in the field of foreign exchange with the new issuance of the Swiss National Bank for this new issue.

• Upvote 2

Monday, October 22,

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad, I know the Central Bank of Iraq , Monday, all Iraqi banks new version of a class of200 Swiss francs. 

The bank said in a statement received by Alsumaria News that "the Swiss National Bank put into circulation the new issue of the cash sheet category 200 francs, the fourth category of the ninth series," noting that "the remaining categories are expected to be put into circulation after this issue until 2019 Successive ".

• Upvote 3

Good morning Yota and DV. Thanks for the interesting and intriguing posts. I can't recall the ICB issuing statements on foreign currency to the extent that this one does. 

"The central bank calls on all banks to inform their employees who are working in the field of foreign exchange..."

This really spells international to me...

Go RV!!!

Edited by presence
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

The second edition of 100 dinars,which is of the economic aspect is very important that the smallest currency in the country is 250 dinars and when buying small purchases by the facilitators less than 250 there is no smaller currency to return to the consumer by the seller and this causes extensive financial damage to the consumer

Al-Khakani stressed the need to activate small currencies as it will generate economic and financial benefit for the Iraqi consumer, including the category of 50 dinars 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

A little confused here, what doe's all this mean to us ? Positive or Negative ?

pp

Pokerplayer , Good Morning . To me it means a few things . Yet another country making changes to the currency and perhaps some kind of reform in France . Iraq will soon be International . They must be aware of changes to all currencies and monetary policies on an International level. I think its good news . Iraq heading for their big entrance into International status .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

6 hours ago, Spartakus said:

They are using more of other foreign currencies now and very little of USD, especially with Iran their biggest trade partner. That's all it's guys.

That is plausable especially due to the fact that the Swiss Franc is equal to the US Dollar.......I'd like to hear more takes on this development......Always keeping an open mind.....

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, slb said:

Did we just get a major clue ?

Banknotes of the Swiss franc are issued by the Swiss National Bank in denominations of 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 and 1,000 Swiss

I’m thinking they are using these articles to subliminally condition their people to seeing lower denominations.... They are saying it without saying it! Little less talk and a lot more action is what I’m hoping for! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

6 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

A little confused here, what doe's all this mean to us ? Positive or Negative ?

pp

agree, as people that have invested / speculated in the iqd currency it means nothing imo , the central bank is informing all iraqi banks if they see this new different looking franc it is legit and acceptable foreign currency ... but i could be way off also ... cheers 

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Your valued opinion encourages me... it would be nice if it were before the end of November..but Iraq doesnt move that fast...😊

My friend NI, 2019 is more possible 😊👍🏼

3 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

LB awhile back you mentioned that you have a contact in the ME. Have you heard anything knew from them lately ?

pp

Pokerplayer, I haven’t heard anything, but the news are very promising.!

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

My friend NI, 2019 is more possible 😊👍🏼

Pokerplayer, I haven’t heard anything, but the news are very promising.!

The news are outstanding right now...the private banks a ready...the Iraqi private banks are ready to implement the strategy of financial inclusion, which will affect positively on the spread of banking services widely," .. 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 3