Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Migrant Caravan Reforms, Triples In Size

12 minutes ago, cranman said:

Nope not a liberal.  Served 15 months straight in Iraq 2003-2004, 10 months in Afghanistan 2008-2009.  Seen combat.  Every soldier needs an order to kill.  We don't kill indiscriminately.  I will klll to defend this country when need arises.  Not here to start anything.   

Those who kill indiscriminately without cause are hardliners and unrealistic.  Too much movie watching and think too highly of themselves.

Still haven't heard your plan though I have asked twice now.

I did work at the airports too.  O'hare after 9/11.  

Sorry it had to end this way as I only stated what realistically could be done.  Some people will be very upset when the immigrants show up at the border and bodies aren't lying on the ground without just cause.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they haven't served or are a liberal.  I quote myself again"  I am not a Liberal or a dedicated  Conservative because I don't like limiting myself to one train of thought.  I'm a free thinker.  I'm all about making America great again.  "

Ever read or Studied about Nazi Germany, The Jews, the Holocaust......that is the same way this Invasion is starting. 

Karsten

• Thanks 1

That's a terrible comparison.  First it was an organized military that invaded Poland.  Second, we have so many personal weapons that a full scale invasion will never happen.  It's not the Mexican military coming to out border.  There will never be enough MS-13 or ISIS to take over the country.  But that doesn't mean that can't fight an asymmetrical war.  That would be terrible but far from an military invasion or the Holocaust.

7 hours ago, cranman said:

Don't talk about what needs to be done when you damn well know you won't go down there and do anything about it.

Cranman, I think I’m a little closer to that border than you are. I can tell you I will do what I need to, to protect my family and property. I have pulled that trigger before and I can very easily do it again if I need to. You want to throw some legal definition of act of war out there. Well, you can use that book and try to talk to them when they come over. Not me. Bean bags and rubber bullets do not work. Look at Israel. When they kill one or two, the rioting, rock throwing, whatever, it all stops. Don’t get this wrong, I would hate to see it happen, but sometimes that is all they know. I have seen the sonic weapons work too, but there are limitations to those. They are a direct focus weapon. What happens to those that flank around them. Somewhere this isn’t gonna go good with that many. If it was me, I would tell the countries involved that I will drop some bombs, but not starting on those coming to the border, but on the government buildings of the countries that they came from. I guarantee that will get their attention and get them back to where they belong.

Mods, sorry for the duplicate post, can you please remove one!

Edited by 8th ID
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, cranman said:

Don't talk about what needs to be done when you damn well know you won't go down there and do anything about it.

Cranman, I think I’m a little closer to that border than you are. I can tell you I will do what I need to, to protect my family and property. I have pulled that trigger before and I can very easily do it again if I need to. You want to throw some legal definition of act of war out there. Well, you can use that book and try to talk to them when they come over. Not me. Bean bags and rubber bullets do not work. Look at Israel. When they kill one or two, the rioting, rock throwing, whatever, it all stops. Don’t get this wrong, I would hate to see it happen, but sometimes that is all they know. I have seen the sonic weapons work too, but there are limitations to those. They are a direct focus weapon. What happens to those that flank around them. Somewhere this isn’t gonna go good with that many. If it was me, I would tell the countries involved that I will drop some bombs, but not starting on those coming to the border, but on the government buildings of the countries that they came from. I guarantee that will get their attention and get them back to where they belong.

• Like 1

***///

We haven't shot/neutralized their violent radical tools of the left here who have risen up to

destroy US from within... and they've become emboldened and multiplied as a result....

Emboldened enough by our in-action to pay these outside invaders to shore up their

base/insane army even more... and storm-troop US.

Where do we draw the line to protect ourselves...? 

We agree with 8th ID....We, too, will defend ourselves against all invaders...

"foreign & domestic"... We took that Oath !  :salute::salute:

So you want a "passive", not terminal response...?

Fine, we'll shoot 'em with tranquilizers & drop ship 'em back so when they wake up they'll be back in Mexico.

That's how we deal with invading bears, coyotes and other undesirable interlopers that threaten our society.

If we don't show force against this invading force we're doomed.

All we need to do is neutralize one or two at the front of their advance line to show we mean business....

the rest of them will realise their lives aren't worth a few Soros Dollars & retreat.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Ok ok.  Do what you want.. I've already said stop them, build the wall and don't let them in, etc.etc.  Do what you need to do protect our family as any person should .  I guess the long and the short of it is, and  I don't think any of you can argue this, is that you won't be on the border when they show up (unless you are in the military or border patrol), less than lethal means will be used until the need to escalates arise and every effort will be made to keep them out or detained .

All I was saying is shooting at them when they try to enter is over kill.  Besides rock, bottles and sticks, I haven't seen a report that says firearms have been used.  If they have show me.   People throw stuff at cops all he time here and in other parts of the world.  Tell me that they all resort to deadly force first.  They don't.  That's what riot gears and less than lethal force is for.   You don't have to like the situation or the actions they may be taken, but it is probably what is going to happen until the need to escalate force presents itself

As far as pictures posted by the news site, whether you are a Rep or Dem, each side will post the picture best gets their people riled up. You won't see the true picture until you are standing face to face with them.  I'm neither a Rep or Dem .  I'm just me.

6 minutes ago, cranman said:

People throw stuff at cops all he time here and in other parts of the world. 

Oh, so it's ok to throw rocks and bottles at the police? I don't care where it is, whether it's in another country or this country, when mobs resort to this type of violence, it needs to be put down. In this country, we have a right to PEACEABLY assemble and protest. When they start assaulting Law Enforcement and rioting, then the Bill of Rights that allowed you to be there just went out the window.

I have a lot of respect for Israel and the IDF. They will use rubber bullets and gas at first, but when the mobs keep on, they resort to stopping it by any means. Remember, it was a rock thrown by David that killed Goliath.

6 minutes ago, cranman said:

I'm neither a Rep or Dem .  I'm just me.

I agree with Karsten, you lean a lot to the left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm sorry but they are a terroristic threat that must be dealt with ! I would go ahead and disband them now. Fly a couple Black-hawks in with tear gas cannons and disperse their asses all over Mexico ,  before they get here. A pre-emptive strike is the only way to stop and illegal movement before they touch American soil. I unfortunately do not see a good outcome should they reach our borders , someone , maybe many , will parish . If one solider gets hurt or killed , if one police officer gets hurt or killed , blood will cover the ground. The U.S.A. must act now ! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Where did I ever say it's Ok to throw anything and soldiers of law enforcement?  I haven't even said that we shouldn't protect ourselves. I've only said that a level of force presented to us will be responded with the same level of force.  We will just have more of that force than they will and more resolve.  

Just because I don't think we should kill them the second they step foot across the border doesn't make me Left leaning.  It makes me  rational person.

• Upvote 2

Texstorm, you are absolutely right.  If Mexico, another sovereign country, gave us permission to enter their country with our military assets we could disband them before even getting close to the border.   But they aren't even trying to stop them in their own country.  Why?  Because they don't want them either  so their letting the problem come to us.

I hope no one protecting the border is killed either.  I suspect, hope that we will treat this like any other operation and respond with overwhelming force and presence which will deter them from moving any further.

Overwhelming force doesn't automatically mean lethal.  WHICH I'm not against should the need arise. 

• Upvote 1