Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Migrant Caravan Reforms, Triples In Size

4 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

The ultimate 'globalist' capitalist pig is force-marching his

paid political-shills army to attack our borders...  <_<

Act of war.  :angry:

Time to post our Armed Forces at our border.:cowboy2:

And take Gorged Soros into custody to be tried for treason !

:bravo:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

The ultimate 'globalist' capitalist pig is force-marching his

paid political-shills army to attack our borders...  <_<

Act of war.  :angry:

Time to post our Armed Forces at our border.:cowboy2:

And take Gorged Soros into custody to be tried for treason !

You are correct. Just heard it has or will grow to 10,000 or more. This is an invasion. Most look to be 14-30 and male from the pics I have seen, (Military age). Put the military on the border and tell these countries we will consider it an act of war like you said. And if the UN does not like it or complains, then we kick them out too! We should have already done that!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

You are correct. Just heard it has or will grow to 10,000 or more. This is an invasion. Most look to be 14-30 and male from the pics I have seen, (Military age). Put the military on the border and tell these countries we will consider it an act of war like you said. And if the UN does not like it or complains, then we kick them out too! We should have already done that!

If they say 10,000 that means 20-50,000. More fake news. Liars.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

While this a an attempt to enter the country illegally, and no doubt there is an element of unwelcome and unsavory characters in the group, this is not an act of war.

Act of War Law and Legal Definition

An act of war is an action by one country against another with an intention to provoke a war or an action that occurs during a declared war or armed conflict between military forces of any origin. The loss or damage caused due to such conflicts are excluded from insurance coverage except for life assurances.

While i believe that this needs to be stopped quick, fast and in a hurry, our actions can only be equal to the perpetration.  An act of war justify shooting and ending the perpetrators/ or combatants life.  I don't think this arises to that occasion.

I'm sure the situation can turn deadly quickly and we need to be ready to act with equal and undeterred actions.  It's a bad situation but it's one we need to go into fully aware of and not let emotion dictate our actions.  Rules of engagement need to be applied as necessary so that an all out slaughter of innocent people doesn't occur.

I say this for people who think that they or the military can go down there and just bust heads and shoot.

I don't mean to be preachy but i keep hearing how people will gladly go down there and stop a group of 5000 + people.  How and at what cost to their own life ?  Going to a situation like this means not going in half cocked and understanding the repercussions of the wrong action at the wrong time.

• Like 1

https://www.westernjournal.com/national-emergency-trump-alerts-military-migrant-caravan/?utm_source=Email&amp;utm_medium=newsletter-WJ&amp;utm_campaign=dailyam&amp;utm_content=western-journal

2 hours ago, cranman said:

While this a an attempt to enter the country illegally, and no doubt there is an element of unwelcome and unsavory characters in the group, this is not an act of war.

An act of war is an action by one country against another with an intention to provoke a war or an action that occurs during a declared war or armed conflict between military forces of any origin. The loss or damage caused due to such conflicts are excluded from insurance coverage except for life assurances.

While i believe that this needs to be stopped quick, fast and in a hurry, our actions can only be equal to the perpetration.  An act of war justify shooting and ending the perpetrators/ or combatants life.  I don't think this arises to that occasion.

I'm sure the situation can turn deadly quickly and we need to be ready to act with equal and undeterred actions.  It's a bad situation but it's one we need to go into fully aware of and not let emotion dictate our actions.  Rules of engagement need to be applied as necessary so that an all out slaughter of innocent people doesn't occur.

I say this for people who think that they or the military can go down there and just bust heads and shoot.

I don't mean to be preachy but i keep hearing how people will gladly go down there and stop a group of 5000 + people.  How and at what cost to their own life ?  Going to a situation like this means not going in half cocked and understanding the repercussions of the wrong action at the wrong time.

Let us all know when this calls for serious action against the Invasion.

https://en-volve.com/2018/10/21/shock-report-the-disturbing-news-guatemala-just-announced-is-the-very-reason-all-caravans-must-be-stopped/?fbclid=IwAR0yiOvcZxS1YCGivCvfu234sFOy-mT1ZldYyFPyC1v4P8RY09izPed9_sc

The Mexican Police and Military didn't fare well against the mob then they so peacefully broke through the border fences did they.......These are the same people headed to the Southern Border of the US......Maybe they will have learned to be more peaceful by then.........Right.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Thanks 1

***///

These are foreign invaders... and not all Latin Americans from 'US-Friendly' LatAm countries...

So if we cannot discern who they are and they crash our Border,

we have the right to use our Military to stop them.

Gorged Soros is not concerned with who they are... he's just using them to "forward" his

globalist agenda and shore up the radical deep state base here.

Wait 'til you see the whites of their eyes and open fire Patriots ! :salute:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Ok.. You guys just kill indiscriminately.  I see what they did to the  Mexican police and Military down there.   Let me ask you, did you see less than lethal means being used?  Was there an adequate amount of force in the area to stop them? I didn't see it. 

I would like to think we will handle it differently.   I will get preachy now.  Don't talk about what needs to be done when you damn well know you won't go down there and do anything about it.  The people that will go down there will have orders and a plan and will put it to action and adjust accordingly.  Nobody is going to get shot for simply crossing the border.  If a child or woman crosses the border would you shoot them?  What about a military age male?  A  lot of things are illegal in this country but violating them doesn't constitute  the death penalty..

I get a little pissy when people arm chair quarter back a situation but have never seen something like this in real life.  It's easy to kill cold blooded killers like ISIS.  But to point a rifle and pull the trigger at somebody because they crossed a border  and you have no idea what their intention is pure crap.  You all talk tough about it but it when it comes down to it you can't do it. 

The first job is trying to stop and contain.  How it goes from there is anyone guess.  

Ok.  We are on the internet.  Tell me I'm wrong and that I will see you on TV at the border proving me wrong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Go

5 hours ago, cranman said:

A coiple words come to mind when I see the caran of people heading for our boardera.

A couple of words come to mind when I see the Caravan heading to our borders. One would be Invasion other one would be sovereign country with boarders. War, Naaa. I dont think President Trump wants civilians and the military mixing togather,  that would be silly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Been to the border and spent some time there wondering around the desert....Not a lot to see but trash left behind.

I am sure you have a solution to this and many other issues like the muslim Invasions of France, Europe and the U.K. and it is a Peaceful Coddle them and they will like us.....These people aren't carrying American Flags and symbols of Peace.....They are burning our Flag, Carrying messages of Hate Trump....They are for th3e most part all men with a female and a child for photo ops.

Same thing happened in the UK, Europe, France and Spain and the people are being over run, cars burned, women and children raped.....these people, this Mob is Not coming in Peace, they are not looking for a better life.....They are looking to take control of a country.

They could apply for Asylum at any of 9 US Embassies in Mexico but they aren't going that route.......

Cranman....What do you do to stop this.....What would be your Idea About the Next Caravan of even larger number.....this is said to be 14,000 and growing daily. So the next is 30-40,000......Where do we house them in America, How do we feed them in America, Who is going to Pay for them In America......

They wont care because by then there will be nothing left of America to save........America and the American way of life will be gone. Turned into a 3rd World Country, rife with Poverty, gangs, drugs and  diseases we have not seen in 50-100 years here.

Liberals love the world and want to take them in until they are the ones having to pay..........Just say no to Liberals and MAGA.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I posted this in another thread but maybe it belongs in this one

I would like to have a Special Investigation into how this caravan got started.

Whose idea was it

Who organized it

Who bankrolled it

Why wasn’t it stopped in Mexico

What US Immigration attorneys are waiting at the border to help integrate these illegals into our system.

If the Special Investigation leads to any US politicians, arrest them for not protecting our borders.

Shooting them at the border is unacceptable.  Here is how you handle these invaders in a more humane manner.  Welcome them at the border with a hot meal, some new clothes, then document every one of them.  Mugshots, Fingerprints, Facial Recogniition, the whole nine yards.  Then load them on buses and take them back to Central America and send a bill to Guatemala.   If you allow these in there will be many many more.  Stop this insanity now and build the wall.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

@Karsten  I'm far from a Love and Coddle them type of guy.  I never said take them all in either.  I am not a Liberal or a dedicated  Conservative because I don't like limiting myself to one train of thought.  I'm a free thinker.  I'm all about making America great again.  

Sending the military to the border, building the wall and stopping aide to the countries that these immigrants are from is a great start.  But shooting them isn't.  They need to be persuaded that coming here illegally is a bad idea or detained and sent back.  For those who want to come here legally, we can certainly assist with that.

Your only solution is definitely not legal or helpful in anyway.  If that is as  far as you can think then you are of no use to the cause.  I never said I had a solution, but I know what can and cannot be done.  More caravans may come.  We don't have to let them in.  We have many ways to stop them before we resort to lethal force.     

Have you ever been shot by a bean bag round, rubber bullets, water cannons, or mace?  Have you seen what directed loud noises can do or a directed energy weapon can do?  When a mass group of people feel the sting of these weapons and retreat the rest of the group feels the fear and retreats as well.  I've seen it.  This may be the new norm for awhile.  We may have to address this over and over again.

That being said, take a few moments and tell me what you would do legally and realistically.  If you ran the country what would your Rules of Engagement be?  If you had to defend your actions/ orders to the rest of the country what would you do? I spent 21 years in the National Guard and have deployed to multiple theaters of combat.  I'm no John Rambo or Billy Bad Ass but soldiers in general are taught to think and respond in a legal and morale manner.  They will change tactics  and escalate/ de-escalate the level of force as the situation changes.  So you can't just order soldiers to shoot at civilians just because they walked over our border.

I'm not trying to insult you or bait you.  You don't even have to respond.  But don't say something snarky like your last post.  You don't know me and it only proves you don't like my point of view and yet have nothing realistic to add.  It's not a pretty world we live in.  Some people are just now starting to see that because more and more bad things are coming to the border..

Whew. I'm done now.

• Like 2

You see 10,000 people across the border. No problem.

You see 10,000 people attempting to cross the border and your choices are:

1. Yell with bull horns to stop.

2. Yell with bull horns that you will use non lethal force to stop them. 

3. Yell with a bull horn that deadly force will be used. 

4. Run away and let them in. 

Option #4 should not even be considered.  

Americans defend their country against an invasion. 

If they attempt to get in illegally that is an invasion. 

I don't know how many of these able bodied men are in some form of military and are using a Trojan Horse tactic to get by the border patrol. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cranman said:

@Karsten  I'm far from a Love and Coddle them type of guy.  I never said take them all in either.  I am not a Liberal or a dedicated  Conservative because I don't like limiting myself to one train of thought.  I'm a free thinker.  I'm all about making America great again.  

Sending the military to the border, building the wall and stopping aide to the countries that these immigrants are from is a great start.  But shooting them isn't.  They need to be persuaded that coming here illegally is a bad idea or detained and sent back.  For those who want to come here legally, we can certainly assist with that.

Your only solution is definitely not legal or helpful in anyway.  If that is as  far as you can think then you are of no use to the cause.  I never said I had a solution, but I know what can and cannot be done.  More caravans may come.  We don't have to let them in.  We have many ways to stop them before we resort to lethal force.     

Have you ever been shot by a bean bag round, rubber bullets, water cannons, or mace?  Have you seen what directed loud noises can do or a directed energy weapon can do?  When a mass group of people feel the sting of these weapons and retreat the rest of the group feels the fear and retreats as well.  I've seen it.  This may be the new norm for awhile.  We may have to address this over and over again.

That being said, take a few moments and tell me what you would do legally and realistically.  If you ran the country what would your Rules of Engagement be?  If you had to defend your actions/ orders to the rest of the country what would you do? I spent 21 years in the National Guard and have deployed to multiple theaters of combat.  I'm no John Rambo or Billy Bad Ass but soldiers in general are taught to think and respond in a legal and morale manner.  They will change tactics  and escalate/ de-escalate the level of force as the situation changes.  So you can't just order soldiers to shoot at civilians just because they walked over our border.

I'm not trying to insult you or bait you.  You don't even have to respond.  But don't say something snarky like your last post.  You don't know me and it only proves you don't like my point of view and yet have nothing realistic to add.  It's not a pretty world we live in.  Some people are just now starting to see that because more and more bad things are coming to the border..

Whew. I'm done now.

I wont agrue or even debate you on this subject.....Why, you seem to have a plan to house, feed and pay for 14,000 more illegals that could care less about America or the American Way of Life.

Israel has a Border and they use Lethal Force to protect it from Hamas.

China has a Border and they protect it with lethal Force or some long time Prison time.

North Korea has a Border and they protect it with a Mine Field as well as Lethal Force for those Coming or going

Iran has a Border and caught crossing that could get you killed

Turkey has a Border.

Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Africa and even Mexico have a Border they are willing to protect.

Only in America do you get to cross the border illegally, get to vote, food Stamps, Welfare, Social Security, Legal Council, and someone to interpret as you have no flippin clue of what anyone is saying as they don't speak English or do they ever want to learn it either.

Just for fun imagine if you will....Crossing into Mexico Accidentally not sure where you where and getting caught.....Spending the next 214 day chained to a bed, beaten and wondering if you would survive or if anyone even cared. 

That is how Sgt. Tamoresi was treated......A US Marine.....One Marine made a wrong turn and could have spent his life in a Mexican Prison.

Then you sir claim all this National Guard service for 30 years........I know US ASFG, Many Army National Guard and Active Duty Guys and Gals that would call  crap on you 30 years....They loved the Service, many wanted to go back to Iraq and Afghanistan just because they thought they were making a difference.

Letting these people cross and run amuck here will destroy this country.

Here is a thought....let them all in and us Americans go take over Cancun, Cozumel, Porta where ever and clean it all up.....Make nice, no Drugs, say Mexico City is no a Tourist Trap as the Americans came there and made it nice.........

You think for a minute the Mexicans wouldn't be stomping back Demanding what they left make and start burning crap when they didn't get there way?

Ponder that......

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

You see 10,000 people across the border. No problem.

You see 10,000 people attempting to cross the border and your choices are:

1. Yell with bull horns to stop.

2. Yell with bull horns that you will use non lethal force to stop them. 

3. Yell with a bull horn that deadly force will be used. 

4. Run away and let them in. 

Option #4 should not even be considered.  

Americans defend their country against an invasion. 

If they attempt to get in illegally that is an invasion. 

I don't know how many of these able bodied men are in some form of military and are using a Trojan Horse tactic to get by the border patrol. 

I would have to agree and while some still thing these are all wonderful people just wanting a better life.....

How about 14,000 Americans try to land in Cancun, cross the Texas  or Arizona border......They would be looking at the Mexican Army and Marines with Full Auto Weapons and they want papers. Been there and I was just a Tourist on a Dive trip....I even paid my own way to get there and back and I had Papers both ways.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I challenge you to show where I said house them, feed them and pay them in reference to letting them come in illegally   Guess what we are not Israel, China, North Korea or Iran.. Israel has border challenges Everyday regardless of their deadly force.  China, Iran and North Korea are great examples of human rights atrocities.  So don't use them as role models.  They have more problems than we have.

I also want you to show me where I said let them in illegally.  I said, and I quote "Sending the military to the border, building the wall and stopping aide to the countries that these immigrants are from is a great start.  But shooting them isn't.  They need to be persuaded that coming here illegally is a bad idea or detained and sent back.  For those who want to come here legally, we can certainly assist with that." andHave you ever been shot by a bean bag round, rubber bullets, water cannons, or mace?  Have you seen what directed loud noises can do or a directed energy weapon can do?  When a mass group of people feel the sting of these weapons and retreat the rest of the group feels the fear and retreats as well.  I've seen it.  This may be the new norm for awhile.  We may have to address this over and over again."

As much as you would like too, you can't just shoot until deadly force is used against us.  That is why mentioned other methods.  It may escalate to deadly force by those trying to get in.  Then we will respond in kind. You don't start that way.

It's always easier to tell someone else to do the killing as long as you don't have to do it and live with it for the rest of your life.  You ask yourself if there could have been a better way.  But hey, you will never have to feel that.  So carry on and talk tough and tell everyone of your grand plan.

BTW, I haven't heard you realistic, legal plan.

Edited by cranman
  • Like 1

@nstoolman1"I don't know how many of these able bodied men are in some form of military and are using a Trojan Horse tactic to get by the border patrol. "

Exactly!  How do you take action on something you don't know and justify it?  Kill 90000 people to keep an unknown amount of bad people out?

That's what it has come too.  God forbid that you ever need help and find your self in an unfortunate situation where  you are surrounded by dirty, suspicious but unknown people.  You may get shot just by being in their presence.  Think floods,hurricanes and tornado victims where people may be in the presence of POSSIBLE looters or are they just people looking for help.  You can't say you can tell the difference 100 percent of the time, so don't go there

Edited by cranman

Just now, cranman said:

I challenge you to show where I said house them, feed them and pay them in reference to letting them come in illegally   Guess what we are not Israel, China, North Korea or Iran.. Israel has border challenges Everyday regardless of their deadly force.  China, Iran and North Korea are great examples of human rights atrocities.  So don't use them as role models.  They have more problems than we have.

I also want you to show me where I said let them in illegally.  I said, and I quote "Sending the military to the border, building the wall and stopping aide to the countries that these immigrants are from is a great start.  But shooting them isn't.  They need to be persuaded that coming here illegally is a bad idea or detained and sent back.  For those who want to come here legally, we can certainly assist with that." andHave you ever been shot by a bean bag round, rubber bullets, water cannons, or mace?  Have you seen what directed loud noises can do or a directed energy weapon can do?  When a mass group of people feel the sting of these weapons and retreat the rest of the group feels the fear and retreats as well.  I've seen it.  This may be the new norm for awhile.  We may have to address this over and over again."

As much as you would like too, you can't just shoot until deadly force is used against us.  That is why mentioned other methods.  It may escalate to deadly force by those trying to get in.  Then we will respond in kind. You don't start that way.

It's always easier to tell someone else to do the killing as long as you don't have to do it and live with it for the rest of your life.  You ask yourself if there could have been a better way.  But hey, you will never have to feel that.  So carry on and talk tough and tell everyone of your grand plan.

End of this.....You Sir if you did what you claim to have done and serviced come across now as pretty much a Liberal and most likely Never Served a day in Combat......Maybe some state side job loading planes.

As for it being Easier to Tell some one, Order Some One to go do the Killing.....Many never needed to be ordered, many still don't and many still want to protect there home.....be them Vet's or Civilians....there are still many that what America to be just that America....a Place to be Proud of, To Respect those That have Died for.....I will call it as I see it......Cranman is a liberal here to start ****.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Nope not a liberal.  Served 15 months straight in Iraq 2003-2004, 10 months in Afghanistan 2008-2009.  Seen combat.  Every soldier needs an order to kill.  We don't kill indiscriminately.  I will klll to defend this country when need arises.  Not here to start anything.   

Those who kill indiscriminately without cause are hardliners and unrealistic.  Too much movie watching and think too highly of themselves.

Still haven't heard your plan though I have asked twice now.

I did work at the airports too.  O'hare after 9/11.  

Sorry it had to end this way as I only stated what realistically could be done.  Some people will be very upset when the immigrants show up at the border and bodies aren't lying on the ground without just cause.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they haven't served or are a liberal.  I quote myself again"  I am not a Liberal or a dedicated  Conservative because I don't like limiting myself to one train of thought.  I'm a free thinker.  I'm all about making America great again.  "

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cranman said:

BTW, I haven't heard you realistic, legal plan.

What is your plan other than let them is was pretty simple....turn your ass around and go back where you came from. As for Shooting 1st, last or never that seems to be an Option for those that want to live and stay alive.......The other option was for those that didn't care, wanted to kill me and made themselves a target....So be it and God Worked it all out.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1