Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Night Guru Opinions @ 9:25 PM - 10/21/2018

10-21-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   I want to remind everyone that there is NO FACTUAL basis for anyone telling you the Reinstatement is imminent. I know of a plan to reinstate the currency by the end of October if and only if the US is willing to sign off on it. This will NOT occur unless the government is “fully” formed and key positions are NOT in jeopardy.Personally, I believe we will move into 2019 without a reinstatement as the CBI is already looking at this timeframe as a possibility. There is just too much evidence building already for the case of 2019.

10-21-2018   Intel Guru RayRen98   Parliament meets today to resolve 70% or more of Madhi's cabinet selections amidst assurances that he would not select previous ministers of PM Abadi cabinet or any deputies from the current session.  The intent is to conclude that the votes on the government of Madhi does not exceed this week.  A memo, intended for banks to arrive late Friday evening, has not appeared with some banks and did with others. The basic emphasis is on expected changes on Forex. Let's just wait and see what happens later today when it opens. Screens were grayed out over the weekend.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1