Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Wants Us To Have This RV For Christmas.

Luigi1

Luigi asks...Who says Iraq don't give a rat's a** about a Christian holiday.

10/21/2018  Sandfly... 
sandyf    @joeSchmoe: laugh Mr F seems to think that he can just start sounding positive, and we will all forget his claims of 'LOP/RD' 
Obviously Mr Joe is quite selective in what he chooses to read, ignored the posts from the days before.
-------------------
"Delete the zeros" or redenomination will take some time to prepare for implementation, usually about 2 years. In the meantime there are positive indications for a very good Christmas.
---------------
@Baxter Tell SandyF... that the Delete the Zero Process...thats going to take 2 years to Implement... started about  6 years ago... LOL. 
Obviously you are perfectly free to distort the context and have a laugh. The plan to redenominate has been discussed for a lot more than 6 years but has never been passed. Once the Bill has passed through parliament the redenomination will take about 2 years to prepare.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

My Dee-nar has a first name,

It's R-E-V-A-L....

My Reval has a last name,

It's I-N-T-E-L...

It's gonna happen any day,

And if you ask me how I know I'll say....

'Cause Luigi & his pumper pals tell us it's gonna do it every day !

:lol:  Hey Luigi... wanna buy a bridge...?  :P

That was great!!!😂🤣😂🤣👍👍👍👍

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

My Dee-nar has a first name,

It's R-E-V-A-L....

My Reval has a last name,

It's I-N-T-E-L...

It's gonna happen any day,

And if you ask me how I know I'll say....

'Cause Luigi & his pumper pals tell us it's gonna do it every day !

:lol:  Hey Luigi... wanna buy a bridge...?  :P

Very nice! :lol: 

• Upvote 1

On 10/24/2018 at 10:39 AM, Charlie Echo said:

I was talking about Iraq wants this by Christmas.... lets see... they don't believe in Christ.... get it.... why would they want anything for us.  they are the ones suffering in their country.  We have it made in this country compared to them. 

They hate the word "Christ" and they believe in him just not the same way most believe in him.

First, they changed the name of Jesus to Isa. THe word ISa does not exist in any language not even quariashi.

Second, their so-called prophet never existed as the first mention of him occurs some 60 years after his alleged death. Even the Quran is a work of fiction as the works in Istanbul don't match the never-changing word of shmallah. In the 1990's carbon dating on these Qurans and were found not to be of the time period in which they said they were written. The first time the mention of either occurs during the caliphate of Ibn al-Malick which is the third Caliphate in the 8th century almost 200 years after the death of their so-called prophet.

Third, the author of the Quran says they replaced Isa (Jesus) with a body double and crucified the body double.

Lastly, they believe the sister of Moses is that very Mother Mary which had given birth to Jesus. 

The Quran never completes a story except in one case. The Quran is nothing more than stolen scripts from Joos and Christians as are the SUnnahs and Hadiths. While the Bible was written by people who witnessed or was told by people who witnessed the events, the Quran was written through oral tradition put to written word some 200 years after the death of their so-called profit. Thus the Quran is from the word of people who never witnessed what happened rendering it not the word of their god.

MErry Christmas!

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 5

I spent a good 3 to 5 years debating muslims where they were not afraid to say what was on their minds. I spent six months inflitrating what people would call moderate muslims and radicals hijacked islam. No such thing as a moderate muslim. As when there are no infidels around they are no longer moderate and become the radicalized muslims the west claims have hijacked islam. I was there when islamaphobe became a word because i was accused of it several times. I was one of a few who was written about in the Egyptian newspaper about how we were all given fatwahs to take our heads. You may have had boots on the ground but i got to see the vile filth that lay deeper than any infidel should ever underground. My analysis is spot on because I have learned islam from apostates, copts and others who live under their cowardly rule.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2