Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

All of this is a law and order issue.  When laws are broken people need to be arrested indicted and have their day in court.  The problem is none of our laws are being enforced.   WE HAVE HATE LAWS, and laws against inciting violence. Those laws need to be enforced.  

When you have HRC, the DNC, the FBI, and the DOJ breaking laws with no repercussions it’s easy to see why their supporters feel they can do anything they want.  When you have HRC, Barry Obama,  Waters, Pelosi, Booker, Holder, and many other Democratic leaders, Leftist Professors, the National Media and Hollywood celebrities inciting violence then what do you expect mush minded supporters to do.  VIOLENCE, RESISTANCE, UNLAWFULNESS, INTOLERANCE, AND MORE VIOLENCE.  

Its very obvious to me the the Democrats and the Left are pushing the limits of our Consitutional form of Government and the very Laws they were sworn to protect.  Open Borders, Sanctuary Cities, allowing non citizens to hold drivers licenses so they can vote illegally are just the tip of the iceberg of what the Democrats are espousing if they take control of Congress.  You can also add Impeachment of Trump and Kavanaugh, outlawing guns, higher taxes, more burdensome regulations for businesses, a National take over of Health Care, probably a gutting of the Military Budget and the Nationalization of our Oil Business.  ( a Maxine Waters and HRC desire for decades).  

If they think what they are doing is Resistance wait til they try to enact some of the mentioned above.  If they want violence they will probably get it in spades from a real Resistance.  ( I do not want any violence but I will defend myself vigorously if forced to).

Violence, resistance, kicking them, getting in their face, etc, etc has no place in our politics and it really needs to stop before someone gets seriously hurt.  

• Thanks 6

That’s funny Texstorm, you can’t say anything anymore without someone getting angry. I got yelled at my Asian daughter in law for calling people from China Orientals.  I said, why are you yelling at me, I thought I was being PC by calling them Orientals instead of ch****s

Asians.  Use the term Asian.

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, Pitcher said:

What are you talking about.  

Mitch McConnell’s Freighted Ties to a Shadowy Shipping Company

After drugs were found aboard the Ping May, a vessel owned by his wife’s family’s company, Colombian authorities are investigating.

https://www.thenation.com/article/mitch-mcconnells-freighted-ties-shadowy-shipping-company/

“Mitch McConnell and his family have extensive ties to China,”“His father-in-law who founded and owns a large Chinese shipping company has given Mitch and his wife millions of dollars over the years. The company was implicated recently in smuggling cocaine from Colombia to Europe. Hidden aboard a company ship carrying foreign coal was $7 million dollars of cocaine.

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Mitch McConnell’s Freighted Ties to a Shadowy Shipping Company

After drugs were found aboard the Ping May, a vessel owned by his wife’s family’s company, Colombian authorities are investigating.

https://www.thenation.com/article/mitch-mcconnells-freighted-ties-shadowy-shipping-company/

“Mitch McConnell and his family have extensive ties to China,”“His father-in-law who founded and owns a large Chinese shipping company has given Mitch and his wife millions of dollars over the years. The company was implicated recently in smuggling cocaine from Colombia to Europe. Hidden aboard a company ship carrying foreign coal was $7 million dollars of cocaine.

Very troubling indeed.

That is why Judge Roy Moore called him cocaine Mitch.

More likely than not the smear campaign began against Moore was because of it.

IMHO of course.

• Upvote 2