Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's been a while.... New bank story!!!

bostonangler

TNT

Contributed from a member…

As I was completing some banking transactions on Friday evening, I inquired about the Iraqi Dinar. The teller checked the rate and was surprised to see it at $1.XXX and she called on another bank employee with more experience to observe and check her screens. The second bank employee was equally surprised at the rate seen and the dollar amount of my intended exchange process.

Due to the large transaction amount, the manager was called over (as a third eye) and to confirm the exchange process. All would have been “a GO” except the bank person stated that due to my volume, I could get a higher rate but, since they were near closing,

I would have to wait until Monday to learn the higher rate, and I agreed to come back on Monday for those results. There was not enough time left to get in a “leverage” opportunity, it was closing time for the bank and they were ready to go home! LOL

I’ll return on Monday and report on my results.

Sorry but I had to post it... I know these people are full of it but what the heck?   LOL

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Love Bank Stories.  I’ll share mine

i have been going to the same Chase Bank for over 20 years.  I do a considerable amount of business with them and all the bank officials know me well.  About 10 years ago I started bugging them about the Iraqi Dinar RV.  Of course no one knew of it and they had no information. Periodically I would ask them if they have heard anything, including the VP with whom I have a good working relationship.  

This last Spring I took the guy out to lunch and at the end of our lunch I had to ask, has he heard anything about the RV of the Iraqi Dinar. 

I was half expecting him to get angry that I continue to bug him about it.  Instead he said, “ you know if I knew anything I couldn’t tell you, but I will tell you I own a large amount now”.  He smiled as he made that statement, with a look in his eye that he knew something.  

So so now it’s game on!!!  I now ask him at least once a month and he just smiles at me and shakes his head NO.

A couple of days ago I’m in the bank doing my normal business and the VP comes over to me and asks, “ have you heard anything?”  i was kind of amused and kind of like what’s going on!!!  I know this is nothing but I thought it was interesting that a VP who told me it was a waste of money, to he now owns a large amount, to he’s asking me have I heard anything.  Of course I said, no, “I’m no Dinar Guru”. Haha

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

i have been going to the same Chase Bank for over 20 years.  I do a considerable amount of business with them and all the bank officials know me well.  About 10 years ago I started bugging them about the Iraqi Dinar RV.  Of course no one knew of it and they had no information. Periodically I would ask them if they have heard anything, including the VP with whom I have a good working relationship.  

This last Spring I took the guy out to lunch and at the end of our lunch I had to ask, has he heard anything about the RV of the Iraqi Dinar. 

I was half expecting him to get angry that I continue to bug him about it.  Instead he said, “ you know if I knew anything I couldn’t tell you, but I will tell you I own a large amount now”.  He smiled as he made that statement, with a look in his eye that he knew something.  

So so now it’s game on!!!  I now ask him at least once a month and he just smiles at me and shakes his head NO.

A couple of days ago I’m in the bank doing my normal business and the VP comes over to me and asks, “ have you heard anything?”  i was kind of amused and kind of like what’s going on!!!  I know this is nothing but I thought it was interesting that a VP who told me it was a waste of money, to he now owns a large amount, to he’s asking me have I heard anything.  Of course I said, no, “I’m no Dinar Guru”. Haha

Good stuff Pitcher...

B/A

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

That’s some encouraging news!!! Thx for sharing!!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

OK B/A, yes those TNT folks are full of 🐴💩. But I didn't throw rubies at you either. I guess I'd have to ask the idiot who was at that bank.....is he stupid?? Of course he is. Waiting for nearly 15 years for some chance at a change in value and could have at least cashed in 25k or 50k, but opted to wait for more?? Greedy AND stupid. Come Monday....blank screens. Any bets ??

:lol:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1