Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saleh appearance: The general equivalent of the dollar value model

blueskyline

10 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

And I’ll take that 1:1 and be running to the bank like Usain Bolt 🏃🏼‍♀️🌪

I'll be dashing off to the Bank faster than my home made chili that runs thru my guts faster than a Japanese Bullet Train ! :lol:

• Haha 7

• 1 month later...

2018/12/01 12:18

Number of readings 279

Section: Video Library

The obelisk talks with Saleh: Oil alone will not live Iraqis (photographer meeting)

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A well-known Iraqi economic expert, Mohammed Saleh, spoke in a comprehensive interview with Al-Masala on Saturday, December 1, 2018, about the most important challenges facing the Iraqi economy. , The economy of rent, oil prices, and the possibilities of the ability to provide decent living for citizens or not, and the impact of corruption, correcting many of the misconceptions, and familiar with many of the economic issues that are absent from many.

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/157236/المسلة-تحاور-مظهر-صالح-بالنفط-وحده-لن-يعيش-العراقيون--لقاء-مصور

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

Didn't tell me when or how soon the rate would change to 3 it was more like a vision with flashes/blinks of information, everything but the date was shown... 

" vision with flashes/blinks "  I hope yours are more productive . . . they told me after 20 years or so I wouldn't be having these episodes anymore . . . they were wrong  :D 

• Haha 4

On 10/20/2018 at 11:09 AM, Linda Bower said:

We have been in this investment for almost 9 years.  Back when the chat page was really active there was a fellow Dinar vet who claimed he and his father had invested in the the Kuwait dinar.  (I believe his name was Ronan 77 or something similar)  He said back then there were no sites like this to help them keep an eye on their investment, but they knew someone over there and when the Kuwait dinbeforear started to become active their contact kept them up on things.  They didn't immediately cash in, but waited their time.  He said it was very volatile and when it went over $2.00 per dinar they cashed in.  At one point it shot up over $7 per dinar and then settled back down to around $2.50.  I realize the Iraqi dinar is a totally different event, but some of these articles have me wondering if we will see similar volatile activity with the Iraqi dinar when it is finally allowed to float.

I hope the IQD  shoots up to $7 the very day I cash in , and then settles down to $2.50

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

" vision with flashes/blinks "  I hope yours are more productive . . . they told me after 20 years or so I wouldn't be having these episodes anymore . . . they were wrong  :D 

One thing , it's like a love and hate, because they always come true... good or bad they come to light...and then I'm always like I seen this Shiet... just never know when... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

One thing , it's like a love and hate, because they always come true... good or bad they come to light...and then I'm always like I seen this Shiet... just never know when... 

Reckon there's something to be said for " Deja Vu all over again "   :tiphat:

• Upvote 2