Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

America plans to deploy the 101st Airborne Division in Iraq

yota691

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8

Information / Translation ..

Tensen, the first combat brigade based in Fort Campbell, the 101st Airborne Division in Iraq, has been deployed to support the coalition's operations there next winter, the Tenson newspaper reported Saturday.

"The 1st Brigade will replace the Third Cavalry Regiment, which arrived in Iraq last spring," the newspaper said in a news release.

"Our soldiers are well trained and ready for this important mission," said Col. Dirk Thompson, commander of the 1st Combat Brigade. "He is proud of all their hard work and commitment, and we are grateful for the support we received from our families and the Fort Campbell community."

The first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan al-Kaabi said in press statements last Tuesday that the US presence in Iraq lacks a legal cover and expected parliament to pass a law to remove US troops from the country. Ending / 25 z

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, yota691 said:

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8

Information / Translation ..

Tensen, the first combat brigade based in Fort Campbell, the 101st Airborne Division in Iraq, has been deployed to support system" rel="">support the coalition's operations there next winter, the Tenson newspaper reported Saturday.

"The 1st Brigade will replace the Third Cavalry Regiment, which arrived in Iraq last spring," the newspaper said in a news release.

"Our soldiers are well trained and ready for this important mission," said Col. Dirk Thompson, commander of the 1st Combat Brigade. "He is proud of all their hard work and commitment, and we are grateful for the support system" rel="">support we received from our families and the Fort Campbell community."

The first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan al-Kaabi said in press statements last Tuesday that the US presence in Iraq lacks a legal cover and expected parliament to pass a law to remove US troops from the country. Ending / 25 z

Screaming Eagles!!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2018 at 6:23 AM, yota691 said:

Our soldiers are well trained and ready for this important mission," said Col. Dirk Thompson, commander of the 1st Combat Brigade. "He is proud of all their hard work and commitment, and we are grateful for the support system" rel="">support we received from our families and the Fort Campbell community."

So, the idiotic Iraqi leaders (or some of them, maybe most) want us out of Iraq. I wonder how long they think they could keep ISIS or the Iranians from taking Iraq over again without our elite forces there to protect their sorry butts. 

(Ok, will get off my rant now) 😔

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

So, the idiotic Iraqi leaders (or some of them, maybe most) want us out of Iraq. I wonder how long they think they could keep ISIS or the Iranians from taking Iraq over again without our elite forces there to protect their sorry butts. 

Nah, Rant On, I Agree, Bama Girl, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

🇺🇸   🇺🇸   🇺🇸

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

I wonder are the mission objectives different from 3 Calvary. Sounds like that to me .

Probably VERY Similar to what General George S. Patton "Conveyed" in His Famous Speech to the 3rd Army, BlueSkyLine, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Hooah!!! 🇺🇸   🇺🇸   🇺🇸 :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

Don't confuse the rants coming from the Iran/Amiri/Maliki branch of losers who are doing all they can to steal control of the military and intelligence forces from Sadr/Abadi/Allawi et al.  They want us out and them in...ain't gonna happen.  It's the same internal fight we have seen a thousand times elsewhere.

Edited by pokebu
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, blueskyline said:

Our soldiers are well trained and ready for this important mission," said Col. Dirk Thompson, ......good morning DV's. Thank You Yota . I wonder are the mission objectives different from 3 Calvary. Sounds like that to me .

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Probably VERY Similar to what General George S. Patton "Conveyed" in His Famous Speech to the 3rd Army, BlueSkyLine, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Hooah!!! 🇺🇸   🇺🇸   🇺🇸 :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

Go Moola Nova!

The Greater Objective(s) is the finish line . . . how we get there can change ( usually does ). Always evolving, fluid . . . as the saying goes; Battle Plan can change when the first bullet goes downrange . . . 

Wikipedia link to Gen. Patton/3rd Army speech  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton's_speech_to_the_Third_Army

Note: as a former professional soldier I grew up Idolizing ( faults included ) Gen.Patton. . .[ probably helps explain allot to the folks here a bit more about me :lol: ).

Also, I visited his grave site at a American Military Cemetery in Luxembourg ( we're both California boys ).

Life of Gen. Patton - Wikipedia link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton - full bio.

Have a Great weekend :salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

The Greater Objective(s) is the finish line . . . how we get there can change ( usually does ). Always evolving, fluid . . . as the saying goes; Battle Plan can change when the first bullet goes downrange . . . 

Wikipedia link to Gen. Patton/3rd Army speech  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton's_speech_to_the_Third_Army

Note: as a former professional soldier I grew up Idolizing ( faults included ) Gen.Patton. . .[ probably helps explain allot to the folks here a bit more about me :lol: ).

Also, I visited his grave site at a American Military Cemetery in Luxembourg ( we're both California boys ).

Life of Gen. Patton - Wikipedia link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton - full bio.

Have a Great weekend :salute:

:salute: !!!10 Years Later!!! :salute:

:salute:!!!Thank You to You AND ALL who served Our Country Honorably!!! :salute:

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Officiallytook said:

Makes me think with this and the 30k troops being deployed at the border...makes me think they're trying to get this done quick fast and in a hurry...

I'm up for Quick, Fast and in a Hurry . . . none of us are getting any younger. . .

images-20.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Officiallytook said:

I know right lol I'm going to check in one day and you've changed your name to 20yrs later

Oh dear God I hope Not ! :lol:

10YL+5 & waiting ( :facepalm: ) . . . not far to go now . . . They keep this up it will 10YL+6 & waiting. :wave:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1